Boulder Shooter's Name: What a Surprise

Maybe....just maybe...they WANT to make it easier for them.......think about it.

Say you want to shoot up a school full of six year olds, or a movie theater, or a super market

What kind of weapon do you want?
Bad ass looking assault rifle with a large capacity magazine.
Can I interest you in some body armor?

Our NRA crowd will make sure you have the weapon of your choice......It is called FREEDOM

The shooter at Sandy Hook had a bag full of 10 round magazines too.....which he changed frequently....

Again...

Rifle in Boulder, 10 killed.

Virginia Tech...32 killed, 17 wounded

Luby's Cafe....24 killed, 27 wounded.

Kerch, Russia.....20 killed, 70 wounded, 5 shot, pump action shotgun...

The gun doesn't matter at the range of all mass public shootings but one......what matters?

1) Gun free zone status of the location.

2) How long it takes before someone shoots back at the attacker.

Maybe....just maybe...they WANT to make it easier for them.......think about it.

Say you want to shoot up a school full of six year olds, or a movie theater, or a super market

Our NRA crowd will make sure you have the weapon of your choice......It is called FREEDOM
Seriously? FIRE would do more damage and kill far far more---far more painfully. Outlaw guns and the killers among us would simply chose another option or refuse to give up their guns while the law abidding sheep would give up theirs.

Now that we know that the shooter was a Trump hating Muslim the media will sweep everything under the rug.

The Democrats won't even be yelling for more filthy gun control.
No....they'll advertise this shooting and create hopefully more copy-cats doing the same thing.

Odds are the coverage of the Asian shooting encouraged this guy to do his shooting.........the democrat party press loves to incite these things...

LaPierre needs a new yacht.

Bullied with mental health issues. Quite common with people who do this. Someday we may decide to actually address this issue.
Oh and FYI....the bullied comments about shooters are MYTHS...
Not true. It is common

they aren't typically bullied anymore than other kids...columbine shooters had many friends----the florida shooter was hated by all...and justifiably so. The Indian shooter was very popular, Sandy Hook shooter---Autism which most people don't want to admit has a high high high incidence of pedophilia which I think would explain his targeting of small children. It's not the bullying that creates them----
if anything, its other non druggy students picking up something not being right with their peer.

Colorado shooters---tend to be the product of drug abuse theirs and their parents I suspect.
This fuck is a Muslim.

Seriously? FIRE would do more damage and kill far far more---far more painfully. Outlaw guns and the killers among us would simply chose another option or refuse to give up their guns while the law abidding sheep would give up theirs.

We are a gun loving society
Fire does not suit the shoot em up fantasies

Bullied with mental health issues. Quite common with people who do this. Someday we may decide to actually address this issue.
Not true. It is common

they aren't typically bullied anymore than other kids...columbine shooters had many friends----the florida shooter was hated by all...and justifiably so. The Indian shooter was very popular, Sandy Hook shooter---Autism which most people don't want to admit has a high high high incidence of pedophilia which I think would explain his targeting of small children. It's not the bullying that creates them----
if anything, its other non druggy students picking up something not being right with their peer.

Colorado shooters---tend to be the product of drug abuse theirs and their parents I suspect.
This fuck is a Muslim.
Another one exploiting this shooting.

Not true. It is common

This fuck is a Muslim.

Who exploited the Asian massage parlor shooting as White Supremacy?

Fuckstain Obama had better call out Muslims. Fuck him and you.

Not true. It is common

This fuck is a Muslim.

A Moon Bat Muslim that wasn't taking his TDS meds like he should.

Shooter hated Trump.

Suck a big fat dick, lying liberals.

Yep....

Muslim name....

Hated Trump....

This story is over....

But Obama says the Asian shooting was WHITE SUPREMACY.

Not true. It is common

This fuck is a Muslim.

Who exploited the Asian massage parlor shooting as White Supremacy?

Fuckstain Obama had better call out Muslims. Fuck him and you.
Still exploiting this shooting, I see. Send money to the NRA...LaPierre needs a new yacht.

Not true. It is common

This fuck is a Muslim.

These TDS psychos are dangerous. Maybe people who hate Trump shouod not be allowed to own a firearm.

Not true. It is common

This fuck is a Muslim.

And the exploitation of this shooting continues.....I guess it's NOT too soon in this case.

Forum List

Back