Bowe Bergdahl COURT MARTIAL for "DESERTION" and "MISBEHAVIOR BEFORE THE ENEMY" to start on May 5th

Bowe Bergdahl - Wikipedia

On March 25, 2015, the Army announced that Bergdahl had been charged with two counts under the Uniform Code of Military Justice: one count of “desertion with intent to shirk important or hazardous duty" and one count of "misbehavior before the enemy by endangering the safety of a command, unit or place"; the more serious misbehavior charge can be charged with a life sentence.

Hmmm....what was Obama's TRUE motives for swapping a deserter for 5 Taliban commanders?

In September 2014, the U.S. House of Representatives voted 249 to 163 (with 22 Democrats joining the Republican majority) to pass a nonbinding resolution condemning President Obama for failing to give Congress thirty days' notice before exchanging Bergdahl.

"The 6 U.S. Soldiers Who Died Searching for Bowe Bergdahl
Chances are you haven’t heard of the six soldiers who died hunting for him after he went missing, according to military officials."
The 6 U.S. Soldiers Who Died Searching for Bowe Bergdahl

Fake news . Otherwise he'd be faceing stiffer charges .

If you think it was perfectly fine to trade 5 Taliban Commanders for 1 deserter that caused fellow American soldiers to die while looking for him, you are a blind ideological snowflake ass muncher.

No one died looking for him . Fake news !

And yes , I'd trade 5 taliban for one of ours . Everything I read has the guy being a wandering weirdo , but not a traitor .

You righties claim to be pro troops , but you only care you use them as props .
Cowards tend to be drawn to their own…

On March 25, 2015, the Army announced that Bergdahl had been charged with two counts under the Uniform Code of Military Justice: one count of “desertion with intent to shirk important or hazardous duty" and one count of "misbehavior before the enemy by endangering the safety of a command, unit or place"; the more serious misbehavior charge can be charged with a life sentence.

Hmmm....what was Obama's TRUE motives for swapping a deserter for 5 Taliban commanders?

In September 2014, the U.S. House of Representatives voted 249 to 163 (with 22 Democrats joining the Republican majority) to pass a nonbinding resolution condemning President Obama for failing to give Congress thirty days' notice before exchanging Bergdahl.

Chances are you haven’t heard of the six soldiers who died hunting for him after he went missing, according to military officials."

Hardly.
I just provided the proof.

The fact is that you have as much concern for the soldiers who died seeking to save this deserter, this Democrat's version of a 'hero,' as you did when you made some inept joke about the dead Syrian children yesterday.

Truth is, your only concern is advancing whatever plot, lie, meme your Democrat masters tell you to at the moment.

As I told you when you posted you subhuman patter then.....
....you will never be able to live down to your reputation!

Last edited:

Hardly.

The fact is that you have as much concern for the soldiers who died seeking to save this deserter, this Democrat's version of a 'hero,' as you did when you made some inept joke about the dead Syrian children yesterday.

Truth is, your only concern is advancing whatever plot, lie, meme your Democrat masters tell you to at the moment.

will never be able to live down to your reputation!
don't mind Timmy
Little timmy is drawn to cowards being one himself...

Hardly.

Here's proof of the opposite .

Did 6 Soldiers Really Die Looking for Bergdahl?

Add that to the fact he's not facing more serious charges by the military court investigating means that I am right .

Hardly.

Add that to the fact he's not facing more serious charges by the military court investigating means that I am right .

Actually....no.....not 'proof' in any way.
It even admits it.

What is does prove is that low-lives like you will pretend to accept obfuscations filled with lots of sleazy verbiage.....like this:

"While many questions remain, a Reuters reconstruction of his disappearance indicates that at the time when Bergdahl’s six comrades in the 1st Battalion of the 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment were killed in August and September 2009, his fallen comrades were on other missions like securing the Afghan elections and, according to one U.S. military official, the period of intensive ground searches had already ended."

Followed by the exact opposite...
"But several soldiers in his unit say the quest to locate him never really ended,...."

All from you link....a well known Leftist source.

Exactly the sort of language used to indict Trump on the Russia Collusion fabrication.

You're so slimy you could be used as axle grease.

And....you'll never live down your low-life reputation.

Hardly.

Quit falling down the well
Soldiers that were there call him a coward… That is all that's needed
Little Timmy

I'm amazed Obozo didn't give him a pardon.

obummer was positive the shrilary was going to win the election. Nothing would have mattered after that. This country would have been toast and no amount of criminal behavior on the part of the progressive elite would ever have been challenged.
"Progressive"? Thanks for outing yourself AGAIN, as a rw'er shortbus. Hill or O was no progressive.

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

obummer was positive the shrilary was going to win the election. Nothing would have mattered after that. This country would have been toast and no amount of criminal behavior on the part of the progressive elite would ever have been challenged.
"Progressive"? Thanks for outing yourself AGAIN, as a rw'er shortbus. Hill or O was no progressive.

They were both career politicians… So that does make them progressive

Hardly.

It even admits it.

What is does prove is that low-lives like you will pretend to accept obfuscations filled with lots of sleazy verbiage.....like this:

"While many questions remain, a Reuters reconstruction of his disappearance indicates that at the time when Bergdahl’s six comrades in the 1st Battalion of the 501st Parachute Infantry Regiment were killed in August and September 2009, his fallen comrades were on other missions like securing the Afghan elections and, according to one U.S. military official, the period of intensive ground searches had already ended."

"But several soldiers in his unit say the quest to locate him never really ended,...."

Exactly the sort of language used to indict Trump on the Russia Collusion fabrication.

They had other missions . Just cause they were also on the look out for him doesn't mean that was the purpose of the mission.

So why isn't he facing more serious charges??

In mid-July, military officials called off the dedicated ground search and gave soldiers other primary missions after concluding that Bergdahl had been taken to Pakistan, according to a U.S. military official speaking on condition of anonymity. The official said some Bergdahl-related surveillance continued for about another month, and soldiers were also told to keep an eye out and to ask about Bergdahl while carrying out primary missions.

Hardly.

It even admits it.

They had other missions . Just cause they were also on the look out for him doesn't mean that was the purpose of the mission.

So why isn't he facing more serious charges??

In mid-July, military officials called off the dedicated ground search and gave soldiers other primary missions after concluding that Bergdahl had been taken to Pakistan, according to a U.S. military official speaking on condition of anonymity. The official said some Bergdahl-related surveillance continued for about another month, and soldiers were also told to keep an eye out and to ask about Bergdahl while carrying out primary missions.

"Just cause they were also on the look out for him doesn't mean that was the purpose of the mission."

And so, I've scored yet another victory.
Looking for Bergdahl, and killed due to the Democrat 'hero's' desertion.

Exactly what I said.....but, destroying you is hardly a high bar.

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement, there.

Hardly.

From your leftist Newsweek link:

Vierkant believes otherwise."It was what every mission was, every day: find Bergdahl," he said

You should read what you post.

Hardly.

Vierkant believes otherwise."It was what every mission was, every day: find Bergdahl," he said

Truth isn't their main concern. It's optics and what lies they can spread.

The guy who was traded for 5 Taliban Commanders will likely go to jail for a long time.

YOu have to ask yourself what was REALLY behind the swap.

THere was a nefarious reason, no doubt about it. If it wasn't ill intended, it was really fucking stupid.

5 Taliban Commanders captured on the battlefield were traded for 1 deserting American soldier.

How is that a reasonable trade?

I agree on h. She's a elitist scum. obummer though, he is a progressive. Every project he has ever been involved in, and every mentor he's ever had was a progressive.

Obama hangs out with domestic terrorists and a pastor that hates America...

...sure, let's make this asshole POTUS!!

The guy who was traded for 5 Taliban Commanders will likely go to jail for a long time.

YOu have to ask yourself what was REALLY behind the swap.

THere was a nefarious reason, no doubt about it. If it wasn't ill intended, it was really fucking stupid.

5 Taliban Commanders captured on the battlefield were traded for 1 deserting American soldier.

How is that a reasonable trade?

Because we don't leave troops behind .

Nice of you "pro troop" righties to declare this guy a traitor and leave him in enemy hands !

Hardly.

Truth isn't their main concern. It's optics and what lies they can spread.

Truth ? You want to balms him for every death after he we captured!

Forum List

Back