Boy........Did we ever get Schlonged

Major butt kicking by Republicans as Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history. Never thought he could take a majority of swing states let alone shatter the blue wall

The SENATE. Republicans had to defend 26 states and defended 24. Unbelievable ground game by Republicans and Trumps coat tails were longer than could be expected

So now the Supreme Court will go 5-4 conservative and probably 6-3

The American people have spoken and I wish President Elect Trump the best

Now...let's see what they do with it.

Mmm, point of order. My "FUCK YOU" referenced in your sig line was referring specifically to the Khans' who meant to use their Gold Star status as a shield behind which to cower while they engaged in partisan politics.

Not all Gold Star families.

As I am sure that you were not trying to be misleading, and thus will be very grateful for my clarification, and THANKFUL,

you are welcome.

America just voted to repeal most of 80 years of progress, and they didn't even know that was on the ballot.
upload_2016-11-9_21-7-44-png.97724

States that went blue with 18-25 year old voters

HERE, they refer to our FOunders, CLassical Liberalism.

Well, Correll....this is a time for you to rejoice over your win.....BUT, if you're thinking that our Founders would ever have approved of the likes of a Trump to lead the world's major power, you may be soundly mistaken.

Well, Correll....this is a time for you to rejoice over your win.....BUT, if you're thinking that our Founders would ever have approved of the likes of a Trump to lead the world's major power, you may be soundly mistaken.

Well, I never said that Trump was the IDEAL candidate.

But those were the choices we were given.

Who was the lesser of evils?

Hillary wanted to disarm us, wanted to start WWIII, bail out Wall Street bankers again,

But I agree that in 2024 we should draft a woman to be our president. I suggest

Ivanka_Trump_2009_(b).jpg

Ivanka Marie Yael Trump

Her First vote

X

NOte how I seriously responded to your previous post, and nothing in your post addressed anything in my post.

My point stands. IN this society, being conservative is about CONSERVING the Classical Liberalism of the Founding Fathers.

With many such ideas that modern liberals find hateful, such as God Given, or for the many atheists among you lefties, Inherent Rights.

This is very different from the values of Medieval Islam that ISIS is trying to "conserve".

This, of course is obvious, to everyone.

The only people who pretend otherwise are dishonest far leftist who hate America, and who find anyone who wants to conserve our Classic Liberalism, as hated enemies.

Major butt kicking by Republicans as Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history. Never thought he could take a majority of swing states let alone shatter the blue wall

The SENATE. Republicans had to defend 26 states and defended 24. Unbelievable ground game by Republicans and Trumps coat tails were longer than could be expected

BTW, I intend to keep their feet to the fire with the same intensity that I did before when the left was running things.......this is what I do.....

I agree 100% with you! Trump must perform as far as I'm concerned. He has the wind to his back and there are NO excuses!
He's already done what he needed to do...keep Hillary out of the WH. That was my only concern, we've just avoided another world war.
Really? I think we may have just got into one.

The conflict between Russia and the US was just rejected by the voters.

It's not like the muslim terrorists were being nice to us because they thought HIllary was going to win.
I think comeys November surprise hurt hillary. Rigged! Lol

You have proven an inability to think...so why would you think you could predict anything? Let this election be a lesson learned...is that possible? You LWNJ are dinosaurs that need to go extinct.

We can only hope this election signals the end of liberalism in America. Sadly, liberalism is like a dread disease...it never goes away until it kills it's host.

BTW, I intend to keep their feet to the fire with the same intensity that I did before when the left was running things.......this is what I do.....

I agree 100% with you! Trump must perform as far as I'm concerned. He has the wind to his back and there are NO excuses!
He's already done what he needed to do...keep Hillary out of the WH. That was my only concern, we've just avoided another world war.
Really? I think we may have just got into one.

The conflict between Russia and the US was just rejected by the voters.

It's not like the muslim terrorists were being nice to us because they thought HIllary was going to win.
I think comeys November surprise hurt hillary. Rigged! Lol

Hitlery shouldn't have even been allowed to run as POTUS....if the Wikileaks didn't do enough to raise eyebrows than there is nothing that a Clinton lackey like Comey could do to hurt her. Hardcore believers regardless of political party live in this echo chamber that shuts off any negative news. I know that before I was awake that I did the same thing about G.W Bush and the unbelievable crimes being committed during the raping, pillaging and plundering of Iraq as well as the war crimes....that stench still follows me to this day and the shame I feel remains.....

America just voted to repeal most of 80 years of progress, and they didn't even know that was on the ballot.

States that went blue with 18-25 year old voters
That is the kind of absurd LWNJ rhetoric we have come to expect from the Left. The Donald is a prog, but progs are too stupid to understand.
2016 (so far):
D -- 59,923,02
R -- 59,692,974

spin about Republicans "taking their country back" and having a "mandate" is nonsense -- as evidenced by the fact that they're not even going to win the popular vote. In a Democracy, mandates come from the people, not an electoral college.

You have proven an inability to think...so why would you think you could predict anything? Let this election be a lesson learned...is that possible? You LWNJ are dinosaurs that need to go extinct.

We can only hope this election signals the end of liberalism in America. Sadly, liberalism is like a dread disease...it never goes away until it kills it's host.

This will be another example to America of what happens when we let conservatives have their way. We saw it with Bush 43....Slash taxes, deregulation, nation building
Now we are getting Bush on steroids

You better hope Trump delivers because America will take it out on you

Forum List

Back