Boy........Did we ever get Schlonged

rightwinger. The Clinton faction, your faction, is done. Please if you could be more polite to the younger faction as you were a real asshole this election. Please just get out of the way and shut the fuck up going forward. Thanks :)

You do realize the dem leadership will be sniffing around trying to co-opt your "Sanders" message for the next time,right?

They will give you lip service and expect you to fall in line.

You going to go for that?

Major butt kicking by Republicans as Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history. Never thought he could take a majority of swing states let alone shatter the blue wall

The SENATE. Republicans had to defend 26 states and defended 24. Unbelievable ground game by Republicans and Trumps coat tails were longer than could be expected

So now the Supreme Court will go 5-4 conservative and probably 6-3

The American people have spoken and I wish President Elect Trump the best

What a great concession speech. You really had no choice though, now did you? The reality is that you are a linear thinker in a cyclical universe. We are in the winter of the saeculum cycle. Have been for the past 10 years or so. The return to conservative values is entirely predictable.
Conservative? Trump is no conservative...
Sure he is. What's he not conservative about other than free trade?

AND as the WTO airbus ruling proved, what we have now is not Free Trade.

It's a Trade War were we have not been fighting back.
All trade and business is considered a battleground..

The election was more than just Hillary blowing an election to Trump

Republicans beat down Democrats across the board. The Senate was a no brainer for Democrats. Republicans had to defend 26 seats and Dems had to only pick off five......they got two

Major butt kicking by Republicans as Trump wins probably the most impressive victory in history. Never thought he could take a majority of swing states let alone shatter the blue wall

The SENATE. Republicans had to defend 26 states and defended 24. Unbelievable ground game by Republicans and Trumps coat tails were longer than could be expected

Yes, indeed we have and thanks.

Now...let's see what they do with it.

The election was more than just Hillary blowing an election to Trump

Republicans beat down Democrats across the board. The Senate was a no brainer for Democrats. Republicans had to defend 26 seats and Dems had to only pick off five......they got two

We don't want our country fundamentally transformed. We don't want it over run will illegals. We don't want terrorists sneaking in with the illegals. We don't want a non-stop gov't spending spree. We don't want dems or their policies. We don't want establishment pols (watch your back, Paul Ryan) telling us one thing to get our vote then ignoring us because they got our vote. We're sick of the shit.

Now...let's see what they do with it.
That is the rub

They have been standing on the sidelines for eight years dragging their feet and mocking Obama when he can't get anything done.

Now the ball is firmly in their court. Show us the jobs, fix healthcare, improve pay, fix the labor participation rate, build infrastructure....and we want you do it all while balancing the budget

Remember that time you said 'the next Republican President hasn't been born yet?' I think you actually said it 100 times or so. Boy are you stupid. I think even you would have to agree with me on that. :laugh:

Remember that time you said 'the next Republican President hasn't been born yet?' I think you actually said it 100 times or so. Boy are you stupid. I think even you would have to agree with me on that. :laugh:
What do you think the purpose of this thread is?

Donald Trump was up all night washing his schlong.

Hookers and Cocain Bitch! Winning sho is fun. :dance:

Very well said.

"Bush was able to barely squeak by 270 while losing the popular vote

It involved getting the best possible Republican performance in swing states. But that was 12 years ago. Since then, Republican demographics in swing states have gotten much worse. Bush got 40% of the Hispanic vote and barely reached 270.
Trump will get less than half that

The next Republican President hasn't been born yet"

:ack-1: Yup, you did say that. Seriously, you're an idiot. :biggrin:

Why thank you for your statement!
Here are some of the reasons though..

ElectoralVote
Over the next several days, we'll cover some of the fallout from this earth-shattering development. For now, a few immediate questions, lessons, etc.:

• How can the pollsters ever show their faces again? They missed, early and often, over and over. For all the recent polling embarrassments, this one will be the king for a very long time.

• Beyond polling, every other "clue" that we have for predicting an election has been thrown into question. Unemployment is 4.9% The stock market is as high as it's ever been. Obama's approval rating is sky-high (by modern standards). The betting markets were wrong. The polling aggregators (including us) were wrong. The exit polls were wrong.

• Similarly, everything we thought we knew about campaigning was apparently in error. Conventions? Don't matter. Debates? Don't matter. Endorsements? Don't matter. High-profile defections? Don't matter. Missteps? Don't matter? Commercials? Don't matter. Ground game? Doesn't matter. An All-Star team of campaign surrogates, including one former president, one sitting president, and a wildly popular first lady? Doesn't matter. The "blue wall"? Not a thing.

Your assessment is spot on

All of the previous indicators of election success can now be thrown out. How the hell did Trump do it?

A question historians will argue for decades

Seems to me that you don't need money, a ground game, or endorsements. What you need is to understand what the people want, and to tell them its the same thing you want.

Mark

"Bush was able to barely squeak by 270 while losing the popular vote

It involved getting the best possible Republican performance in swing states. But that was 12 years ago. Since then, Republican demographics in swing states have gotten much worse. Bush got 40% of the Hispanic vote and barely reached 270.
Trump will get less than half that

The next Republican President hasn't been born yet"

:ack-1: Yup, you did say that. Seriously, you're an idiot. :biggrin:

The Revenge of the Deplorables

And the utter humiliation of Hiillary, the pollsters, the media, the elite and showbiz.

The Democrats are planning to block any and all legislation from the republicans. Since there is precedent set by Obama, you liberals will understand and not protest if President Trump uses Executive Orders to bypass the Democrat filibuster and pass the Bills?

For the record my fellow conservative and I would not like Trump using XOs in unconstitutional ly, but if Trump does use his XO power, we warned you people not to celebrate Obama's executive overreach because a day would come it would bite you in the ass.

Last edited:

I'm sure Melania took good care of it for him

The Democrats are planning to block any and all legislation from the republicans. Since there is precedent set by Obama, you liberals will understand and not protest if President Trump uses Executive Orders to bypass the Democrat filibuster and pass the Bills?

Not my problem

I want to see a new, improved healthcare program
A two thousand mile wall
New roads, bridges, mass transit
More pay
Lower taxes
No terrorist attacks
Decreased crime

And I want it all done with a balanced budget

What a great concession speech. You really had no choice though, now did you? The reality is that you are a linear thinker in a cyclical universe. We are in the winter of the saeculum cycle. Have been for the past 10 years or so. The return to conservative values is entirely predictable.
Conservative? Trump is no conservative...
Sure he is. What's he not conservative about other than free trade?

AND as the WTO airbus ruling proved, what we have now is not Free Trade.

It's a Trade War were we have not been fighting back.
All trade and business is considered a battleground..

Don't tell me, tell those who have been offended at the idea that we can or should fight back.

The return to conservative values is entirely predictable.

Yep some of those good ol' pussy grabbin', free trade hating, deficits exploding conservative values.

Makes total sense.

Forum List

Back