boy if hillary did this there would be all kinds of hearing after her

Small donations on millions of disposable Chinese credit cards?

Oh wait, that was Obama......
like colin Powell and condi rice who never turn in their emails, trump gets donations from foreign countries you guy over look that too cause he's a republican ...

Donald Trump's campaign is still soliciting illegal donations from foreign individuals - including members of foreign governments at their official email addresses - weeks after the campaign was put on notice by watchdog groups.

Foreign members of parliament from the United Kingdom and Australia confirmed to The Hill that they received fundraising solicitations from the Trump campaign as recently as July 12 - two weeks after a widely publicized FEC complaint issued on June 29 by non-partisan watchdogs Democracy 21 and the Campaign Legal Center.

I guess if its not Hillary doing it, its ok ...

Obama actually altered the process so that the country of origin wasn't traceable on his donations. He is a felon like Hillary.
you make it up and tell us you can't prove your accusation ... thats your best???? BWA hahahahahahah

I read the article at the time; you'll excuse me if I don't go wasting time fishing for it for a pube like you.
translation=you don't have a leg to stand on ... you out and out lied ThenotsotruthtellingGreatGatsby ....

I don't pretend a message board is a courthouse. I'm not being paid to be a paralegal for a chicken shit like you. If I say I read something, it is what it is. I have better things to do than bold face lie. Now, I gave you the goods, and you could very easily go verify it if you gave a sh**. But as it is, you're a fucktard troll who has no interest in that.

Remember that sorry piece of shit who lost the election and invented global warming to make a buck? When Al Gore was caught with his pants down soliciting illegal funds by phone from the White House for Bill Clinton he claimed "there is no legal controlling authority" to stop him and the liberal media went along with it.

Small donations on millions of disposable Chinese credit cards?

Oh wait, that was Obama......
like colin Powell and condi rice who never turn in their emails, trump gets donations from foreign countries you guy over look that too cause he's a republican ...

Donald Trump's campaign is still soliciting illegal donations from foreign individuals - including members of foreign governments at their official email addresses - weeks after the campaign was put on notice by watchdog groups.

Foreign members of parliament from the United Kingdom and Australia confirmed to The Hill that they received fundraising solicitations from the Trump campaign as recently as July 12 - two weeks after a widely publicized FEC complaint issued on June 29 by non-partisan watchdogs Democracy 21 and the Campaign Legal Center.

I guess if its not Hillary doing it, its ok ...

Obama actually altered the process so that the country of origin wasn't traceable on his donations. He is a felon like Hillary.
you make it up and tell us you can't prove your accusation ... thats your best???? BWA hahahahahahah

I read the article at the time; you'll excuse me if I don't go wasting time fishing for it for a pube like you.
translation=you don't have a leg to stand on ... you out and out lied ThenotsotruthtellingGreatGatsby ....

I don't pretend a message board is a courthouse. I'm not being paid to be a paralegal for a chicken shit like you. If I say I read something, it is what it is. I have better things to do than bold face lie. Now, I gave you the goods, and you could very easily go verify it if you gave a sh**. But as it is, you're a fucktard troll who has no interest in that.
the reason fucktards like you don't show your source is because there isn't any source ...you made it up ... your a repub-lie-tard that loves to lie... then when outed you come back with this oh yeah response ??? like I said ....
translation=you don't have a leg to stand on ... you out and out lied ThenotsotruthtellingGreatGatsby

Trump also used his supposed Charity to donate the the Attorney general of Florida's Campaign and used his supposed Charity to donate to the Attorney General of Texas' campaign, he bribed these two State attorney generals, to stop their potential lawsuits on behalf of their citizens against Trump University.

He used his suppose Charity for goodness sake, to donate to the campaigns of the two AG's contemplating charges against Trump University, and got them to DROP their pursuit of this...

HIS CHARITY's money....

Why isn't he in jail....?

Why aren't you complaining about this devious action and illegal action? Again if this were the Clinton Foundation giving money to Lynch's campaign, to prevent charges from being made against them....with this trail of foundation money, directly to quid pro quo, you would be screaming from the roof tops....

shoot, Bill only had to basically say hi to Lynch for you all to go insane....with no trail of money as there is with Trump's Charity and the Trump University fraud charges and the State AGs

I have never in my entire life been witness to such hypocrites...You all have simply gone off your rockers as of late....!!!! Holy Smokes!!! :eek:
and he calls hillary crooked amazing huh ...

Quora??? That's basically the same thing as "Ask.com". It's a "community" which answers questions. What if the Community Member who prepared this report hates the Clintons? It doesn't appear they did much research, and one of their answers was removed after it was fact checked. Why not look at the Foundation's financial statements? They're posted online, and they're not difficult to read.
the reason, that would prove freewill as a liar

I guess if its not Hillary doing it, its ok ..QUOTE]
Look prick, cops are being murdered the stret because of a liberal media effort to elect Hillary. Your stupid fucking post has zero relevance.

Look prick, cops are being murdered the stret because of a liberal media effort to elect Hillary. Your stupid fucking post has zero relevance.
My LORD you are way off track, the media has pushed Trump, not Hillary....they don't support her AT ALL.....
She's boring to them....She doesn't raise their ratings, she doesn't make them money....

My LORD you are way off track, the media has pushed Trump, not Hillary....they don't support her AT ALL.....
She's boring to them....She doesn't raise their ratings, she doesn't make them money....
You are an absolutely removed from reality individual.

Look prick, cops are being murdered the street because of a liberal media effort to elect Hillary. Your stupid fucking post has zero relevance.

No they're not.

Cops are being murdered in the street because cops keep killing unarmed black men with no provocation. The response to questioning why you're being hasselled, should be to be murdered. And all-white juries let the cops go. And while I find the killing of cops most distressing and horrible, I'm only surprised that killing cops in retaliation didn't start a lot sooner.

The police are supposed to serve and protect ALL communities. They should also police ALL communities, instead white people are allowed to skate for minor violations, and those with brown and black skin, are sent to jail.

Look prick, cops are being murdered the street because of a liberal media effort to elect Hillary. Your stupid fucking post has zero relevance.

No they're not.

Cops are being murdered in the street because cops keep killing unarmed black men with no provocation. The response to questioning why you're being hasselled, should be to be murdered. And all-white juries let the cops go. And while I find the killing of cops most distressing and horrible, I'm only surprised that killing cops in retaliation didn't start a lot sooner.

The police are supposed to serve and protect ALL communities. They should also police ALL communities, instead white people are allowed to skate for minor violations, and those with brown and black skin, are sent to jail.
this last last shooting in Minnesota I said to my wife, you know, blacks are going to start shooting the police, if they don't stop letting cops off scott free ... 3 hours later after making that statement Dallas happen ... the fool that responded to you is and I Blame liberals for everything especially hillary ... its all the have

the bush92 posters is a I blame hillary for everything thats all he's has

No they're not.

Liberals want cops dead.

You watch too much MSNBC.

You watch too much MSNBC.
dogtail-gif.81863

Forum List

Back