boy if hillary did this there would be all kinds of hearing after her

she, according to the people in the know, has never received donations for her campaign ever from a foreign country ... you can't point out one now can you ... you keep up with that schooling... maybe they will learn ya how to do some of that research stuff ...
The Clinton foundation is a charity refistered in the USA....
registered??? sorry ya lost me there ...
as for the clinton foundation 95% of their donations go to help people in the world ... the entire world donates to the Clinton foundation ...something you righties have a problem with understanding ...the other 5% of the donations goes to paying salaries ... this has been well document by the IRS ... you remember The IRS don't ya ??? their the one who make sure you're up and up as a non-profit organization ... so you keep trying to ,bull shit your way here ... we get it ...
Foreign entities donate to the Clinton's charity where 98% of all donations go to support the Clinton's.....

Are you really this fucking stupid? You make the democrats proud....:lol:
one other thing that points out your ability to comprehend I said in my post the entire world donates to the Clinton foundation which proves my point ... you don't understand what you read .. I never said or implied they didn't come from foreign entities ... but that old lack of your comprehending skills out shines us all when you post ... you make the republicans ashamed ... are you now going to become and independent ??? we all know independents are ashamed republicans
So it would be okay if Trump started a Trump foudation? Then those foreign donations would be okay?
If they were used as well as those to the Clinton Foundation, 95% to helping others in the world.

Small donations on millions of disposable Chinese credit cards?

Oh wait, that was Obama......

Saudi Arabia.....donating to Hillary. Now let's here you bitch about that....bet ya don't because you're a partisan shill hypocrite

Do you have actual evidence or just some other lying conservative blog?

I didn't think so.

I don't really give a damn what you think, troll. How's that? Here you thought I did? LOL

The left goes after Trump for what Hillary is doing and here is the response when it's pointed out she is doing it...

63803651.jpg

Double Standard- only Trump is allowed to break the law... The man of lawlessness calls everyone else crooked, while there is no other on Earth, as crooked as him and his minions...but he is crafty, uses a form of magic to mesmerize the crowds...he is cheered by them instead of rebuked, for his craftiness...

We are all going to hell in a hand basket....thanks to his minions.

Have a nice Sunday!

as for the clinton foundation 95% of their donations go to help people in the world ... the entire world donates to the Clinton foundation ...something you righties have a problem with understanding ...the other 5% of the donations goes to paying salaries ... this has been well document by the IRS ... you remember The IRS don't ya ??? their the one who make sure you're up and up as a non-profit organization ... so you keep trying to ,bull shit your way here ... we get it ...
Foreign entities donate to the Clinton's charity where 98% of all donations go to support the Clinton's.....

one other thing that points out your ability to comprehend I said in my post the entire world donates to the Clinton foundation which proves my point ... you don't understand what you read .. I never said or implied they didn't come from foreign entities ... but that old lack of your comprehending skills out shines us all when you post ... you make the republicans ashamed ... are you now going to become and independent ??? we all know independents are ashamed republicans
So it would be okay if Trump started a Trump foudation? Then those foreign donations would be okay?
If they were used as well as those to the Clinton Foundation, 95% to helping others in the world.
It has been documented that the Clinton foundation only gives 10 to 15% to charities. The rest to them.

Well,,well....you certainly woke up on the sunny side of fascism morning...:lol:

Double Standard- only Trump is allowed to break the law... The man of lawlessness calls everyone else crooked, while there is no other on Earth, as crooked as him and his minions...but he is crafty, uses a form of magic to mesmerize the crowds...he is cheered by them instead of rebuked, for his craftiness...

We are all going to hell in a hand basket....thanks to his minions.

Have a nice Sunday!
Yeah in the 90's the Clintons sold secrets to China for campaign contributions.

Saudi Arabia.....donating to Hillary. Now let's here you bitch about that....bet ya don't because you're a partisan shill hypocrite

I didn't think so.

I don't really give a damn what you think, troll. How's that? Here you thought I did? LOL
So you have a troll blog and nothing else. OK.

It has been documented that the Clinton foundation only gives 10 to 15% to charities. The rest to them.
It has been documented that it has used 95% for helping others in the world.

Well,,well....you certainly woke up on the sunny side of fascism morning...:lol:
Charities are now fascism. Who knew?

Are you quoting the "outyourass" data bank again?

Are you quoting the "outyourass" data bank again?
No just chasing it.
dogtail.gif

I didn't think so.

Oh, I am so hurt. And I held YOU in such high esteem.

If your going to continue post links to spurious websites, and act pouty when you're called out on it, we're going to continue to mock you as the ignorant lazy con you are.

I didn't think so.

If your going to continue post links to spurious websites, and act pouty when you're called out on it, we're going to continue to mock you as the ignorant lazy con you are.
:gives:
:blahblah:

I didn't think so.

:gives:
:blahblah:
So the ignorant lazy con, sassy, can offer any solid web links to counter the allegations of the OP. The CF donate almost 95% to its charities and works.

I am 99% of America said she was wrong. But was it criminal? Comey says "no, now eat your shorts."

Forum List

Back