boy if hillary did this there would be all kinds of hearing after her

When you post something about Hillary's donations from Saudi Arabia and other foreign countries, let me know so I can give a shit.
she, according to the people in the know, has never received donations for her campaign ever from a foreign country ... you can't point out one now can you ... you keep up with that schooling... maybe they will learn ya how to do some of that research stuff ...
The Clinton foundation is a charity refistered in the USA....
registered??? sorry ya lost me there ...
as for the clinton foundation 95% of their donations go to help people in the world ... the entire world donates to the Clinton foundation ...something you righties have a problem with understanding ...the other 5% of the donations goes to paying salaries ... this has been well document by the IRS ... you remember The IRS don't ya ??? their the one who make sure you're up and up as a non-profit organization ... so you keep trying to ,bull shit your way here ... we get it ...
Foreign entities donate to the Clinton's charity where 98% of all donations go to support the Clinton's.....

Are you really this fucking stupid? You make the democrats proud....:lol:
one other thing that points out your ability to comprehend I said in my post the entire world donates to the Clinton foundation which proves my point ... you don't understand what you read .. I never said or implied they didn't come from foreign entities ... but that old lack of your comprehending skills out shines us all when you post ... you make the republicans ashamed ... are you now going to become and independent ??? we all know independents are ashamed republicans
Did you think you said something?

well apparently you weren't in the know now are ya ... it seems more liberals are well educated and you not so much ... because if you did have some sort of evidence of hillary asking foreign governments you would have posted it now wouldn't you ... you a person who isn't in the know would have know that... keep up that schoolin'
On-line GED? Impressive....:lol:
just talking to your level of comprehension moron ... I guess you made it to the 4th grade ... is that you behind the desk making a fool of yourself again ???
:desk:
Oh, is that what you are doing.....well, put more quarters in your on-line degree meter then child....:lol:
seem you need to go back to the 4th grade again and learn ya something'

P.S.
you didn't answer is that you behind the desk???:desk: seems your digging yourself a deeper hole ... :dig:
I will gladly send you quarters to help you keep up with my superior intelligence....:lol:
just fell out of my chair laughing and so have the people on this thread ...superior intelligence !!!!

PRICELESS:rofl:

On-line GED? Impressive....:lol:
just talking to your level of comprehension moron ... I guess you made it to the 4th grade ... is that you behind the desk making a fool of yourself again ???
Oh, is that what you are doing.....well, put more quarters in your on-line degree meter then child....:lol:

P.S.
you didn't answer is that you behind the desk???:desk: seems your digging yourself a deeper hole ... :dig:
I will gladly send you quarters to help you keep up with my superior intelligence....:lol:
just fell out of my chair laughing and so have the people on this thread ...superior intelligence !!!!

What's your on-line degree in?

like colin Powell and condi rice who never turn in their emails, trump gets donations from foreign countries you guy over look that too cause he's a republican ...

Donald Trump's campaign is still soliciting illegal donations from foreign individuals - including members of foreign governments at their official email addresses - weeks after the campaign was put on notice by watchdog groups.

Foreign members of parliament from the United Kingdom and Australia confirmed to The Hill that they received fundraising solicitations from the Trump campaign as recently as July 12 - two weeks after a widely publicized FEC complaint issued on June 29 by non-partisan watchdogs Democracy 21 and the Campaign Legal Center.

I guess if its not Hillary doing it, its ok ...
Obama took millions in foreign donations, and no one investigated his campaign for it. Hillary has already taken over $100 million in foreign donations via the Clinton Foundation. Actually they were outfight bribes. So where is the investigation?
More proof the USA is becoming a Banana Republic.

If Hillary stole the election and it became clear she did so, many leftists would have no problem with it....the ends justify the means.

she, according to the people in the know, has never received donations for her campaign ever from a foreign country ... you can't point out one now can you ... you keep up with that schooling... maybe they will learn ya how to do some of that research stuff ...
as for the clinton foundation 95% of their donations go to help people in the world ... the entire world donates to the Clinton foundation ...something you righties have a problem with understanding ...the other 5% of the donations goes to paying salaries ... this has been well document by the IRS ... you remember The IRS don't ya ??? their the one who make sure you're up and up as a non-profit organization ... so you keep trying to ,bull shit your way here ... we get it ...
Foreign entities donate to the Clinton's charity where 98% of all donations go to support the Clinton's.....

one other thing that points out your ability to comprehend I said in my post the entire world donates to the Clinton foundation which proves my point ... you don't understand what you read .. I never said or implied they didn't come from foreign entities ... but that old lack of your comprehending skills out shines us all when you post ... you make the republicans ashamed ... are you now going to become and independent ??? we all know independents are ashamed republicans
Did you think you said something?
now you're just shown us you haven't any clue in what you have just said ... you're so stupid you have no idea what you read or what you have said ... or most important your in ability to debate... so keep up with your childish remarks thats what your fellow 4th grades have taught you how to do ...

Last edited:

P.S.

What's your on-line degree in?
still waiting for your proof on the foundation ... seems you could support that one too ...whats your degree in BULLSHIT 101... you seem to failed that one too ... will you ever get out of the 4th grade

like colin Powell and condi rice who never turn in their emails, trump gets donations from foreign countries you guy over look that too cause he's a republican ...

Donald Trump's campaign is still soliciting illegal donations from foreign individuals - including members of foreign governments at their official email addresses - weeks after the campaign was put on notice by watchdog groups.

Foreign members of parliament from the United Kingdom and Australia confirmed to The Hill that they received fundraising solicitations from the Trump campaign as recently as July 12 - two weeks after a widely publicized FEC complaint issued on June 29 by non-partisan watchdogs Democracy 21 and the Campaign Legal Center.

Obama took millions in foreign donations, and no one investigated his campaign for it. Hillary has already taken over $100 million in foreign donations via the Clinton Foundation. Actually they were outfight bribes. So where is the investigation?
More proof the USA is becoming a Banana Republic.

If Hillary stole the election and it became clear she did so, many leftists would have no problem with it....the ends justify the means.
still haven't pointed out your claim about the clinton foundation ... your opinions of hillary is yours ... unless you can prove your accusations here about the foundations we just take you as the lair you are .. so unless you can prove yourself then liar it is

When you post something about Hillary's donations from Saudi Arabia and other foreign countries, let me know so I can give a shit.
So, you admit that you only care about Hillary doing wrong and you give Trump a pass.

Hilly and obama say that Trump is so universally disliked that people around the world are calling them begging not to elect Trump.

Now democrats are trying to say he's getting donations to help him get elected.

Prove it ... as we know you won't be able to ... why ??? there isn't any record saying he did only you... stop your lying bripat

Hilly and obama say that Trump is so universally disliked that people around the world are calling them begging not to elect Trump.

Now democrats are trying to say he's getting donations to help him get elected.
did you read it ??? it said Foreign members of parliament from the United Kingdom and Australia confirmed to The Hill that they received fundraising solicitations from the Trump ... in other word United kingdom and Australia reported it to the hill they didn't go to the united kingdom for it, it came too them ... now the fact that they came to the hill its now a democrat conspiracy ??? you do realize he has been reported already for doing this ... now he's caught a second time and thats ok for you figures

Small donations on millions of disposable Chinese credit cards?

Oh wait, that was Obama......

Obama actually altered the process so that the country of origin wasn't traceable on his donations. He is a felon like Hillary.
you make it up and tell us you can't prove your accusation ... thats your best???? BWA hahahahahahah

The Clinton Foundation is a nonprofit organization.....it is not Hillary

well seems you have one thing right ... like all charities they have to show where the money is going ... you claim that the clintons put it in their pockets ... I say prove it ... you say it goes to their campaign ... I say prove it ... so far you haven't offered one bit of proof ... other then running off at the mouth ... prove your accusations after all they are a registered charity and like all charity the have to be accountable for their money ... show us the money

Small donations on millions of disposable Chinese credit cards?

Oh wait, that was Obama......

Saudi Arabia.....donating to Hillary. Now let's here you bitch about that....bet ya don't because you're a partisan shill hypocrite

Foreign entities donate to the Clinton's charity where 98% of all donations go to support the Clinton's.....Are you really this fucking stupid? You make the democrats proud....:lol:
Oh, stop your hissy, girl. 95% go to help others, 5% for over head. Break down Donald's foreign contributions, please.

So it would be okay if Trump started a Trump foudation? Then those foreign donations would be okay?

Forum List

Back