🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boy In California Being Drugged With Hormones Violates Criminal Law There

The Berkeley Police won't do anything. Know why? Because his lesbian overlords were interviewed by the press and they did nothing. The case is well known there. Nothing. Again, police don't get a free pass on enabling child abuse. But as you're celebrating, they won't do anything where the boy lives to protect him. That's not something to smugly celebrate Syriusly.

There are no such thing as 'lesbian overlords'. You're literally making up nonsense reasons to excuse your own failure to meet your own standards.

You claim there was abuse. You insist there is a legal obligation to report abuse. You never reported abuse.

Ergo, by your own standards, you're a criminal. All your insane babble about 'lesbian overlords' doesn't absolve you of your responsibility to report these parents to the proper authorities if you genuinely believed abuse was occurring.

Obviously, even you don't buy your bullshit.

CA Penal Code 273a(a) Codes Display Text

(a) Any person who, under circumstances or conditions likely to produce great bodily harm or death, willfully causes or permits any child to suffer, or inflicts thereon unjustifiable physical pain or mental suffering, or having the care or custody of any child, willfully causes or permits the person or health of that child to be injured, or willfully causes or permits that child to be placed in a situation where his or her person or health is endangered, shall be punished by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year, or in the state prison for two, four, or six years.

Experience: I regret transitioning

Why the First Hospital to Do Sex-Reassignment Surgeries No Longer Does Them | Stand to Reason

Transgender women want male genitalia back after surgery

More Transgenders Are Regretting Surgery, But No One Wants To Talk About It

The child herself self identifies as a girl. There is no surgery involved. Merely hormone treatments.

You're intentionally misrepresenting the situation. If this were actual abuse, you wouldn't have to lie.

You know you're lying. Which is why you never bothered to inform the authorities. As you'd have to lie to them too.....which is a crime.

Boys are never referred to as "she". The boy in the OP has had his fertility altered, for life, to be led to have HIS genitals amputated where he'll be left a permanently mutilated eunuch with a surgical cash, all in a Frankensteinian sex tweak experiment at the coercion of culpable adults of various standing & credentials

This is conspiracy to promote & commit blatant child abuse. And the president of the American College of pediatrics did an interview last year agreeing that it is institutionalize child abuse.

Boys are never referred to as "she". T

And trans girls are. Remember, Sil....you don't even know what gender identity is.

he boy in the OP has had his fertility altered, for life, to be led to have HIS genitals amputated where he'll be left a permanently mutilated eunuch with a surgical cash, all in a Frankensteinian sex tweak experiment at the coercion of culpable adults of various standing & credentials

There is no surgery. There is only hormone treatment. Any surgery will be decided by when the child is an adult.

You know this. But you intentionally misrepresent this. If your argument had merit, you wouldn't need to lie.

This is conspiracy to promote & commit blatant child abuse. And the president of the American College of pediatrics did an interview last year agreeing that it is institutionalize child abuse.

Nothing you've described is child abuse. Which, of course, you know. As if you genuinely believed it you would have called the Berkeley Police years ago. You never did....as you know you're completely full of shit.

There is no 'American College of Pediatrics'. You're referring to the American College of Pedestrians. And its 60 members are a right wing hate group. The American Academy of Pediatrics, with its 64,000 members contradicts them. Along with the 36,000 members of the American Psychiatric Association. And the DSM.

100,000 to 60, Sil. Ignore as you will. The law doesn't.

Laws are laws. Child abuse is child abuse. When it's evident like with this boy, it doesn't matter how many credentials are involved. They're all guilty of child abuse.

Laws are laws. Child abuse is child abuse. When it's evident like with this boy, it doesn't matter how many credentials are involved. They're all guilty of child abuse.

Nothing you've described is child abuse. If you genuinely believed it was, you would have called the police. You never did. Demonstrating elegantly that even you know you're completely full of shit.

Again, Sil....your imagination doesn't change the law.

Nothing you've described is child abuse.
Well let's run this thread by voters and let them decide in 2018 right? Why just run this issue by a few thousand viewers here at USMB. I'd like millions to mull Tommy's story over and then cast their vote.

No worries right? Everyone's with you on this issue, yes? :popcorn:

Boys are never referred to as "she".

And trans girls are.

Not by sane people. A “trans girl” is a boy, not a girl. Only those who are so f•••ed-up in the head that they don't know the difference between boys and girls, would refer to a boy using feminine pronouns.

Remember, Sil....you don't even know what gender identity is.

You don't even know the difference between boys and girls. That's why you fall for this ridiculous “gender identity” nonsense.

Boys are never referred to as "she".

And trans girls are.

Not by sane people. A “trans girl” is a boy, not a girl. Only those who are so f•••ed-up in the head that they don't know the difference between boys and girls, would refer to a boy using feminine pronouns.

Remember, Sil....you don't even know what gender identity is.

You don't even know the difference between boys and girls. That's why you fall for this ridiculous “gender identity” nonsense.

I'm gonna go with the American Academy of Pediatrics, the APA, and trans people themselves over you citing yourself.

As would any rational person. And with support for trans issues growing, the rational argument is slowly but surely winning.

Insisting boys are girls is a form of mental child abuse.

The child self identifies as girl. Per your pseudo-legal gibberish, the girl should be arrested for abusing herself.

I've got a simpler idea that matches the evidence and the law: You simply don't know what you're talking about.

Nothing you've described is child abuse.
Well let's run this thread by voters and let them decide in 2018 right? Why just run this issue by a few thousand viewers here at USMB. I'd like millions to mull Tommy's story over and then cast their vote.

No worries right? Everyone's with you on this issue, yes? :popcorn:

Laughing.....didn't you tell us Trump was going to lose because of his support for LGBT issues? How'd that work out again?

But tell us again how the democrats are going to lose because of their support for LGBT issues. We could all use a giggle.

The child self identifies as girl. Per your pseudo-legal gibberish, the girl should be arrested for abusing herself.

I've got a simpler idea that matches the evidence and the law: You simply don't know what you're talking about.
Some little girls identify as fairy princesses. Does that mean the states encourage it by passing laws that other children in school must refer to her as "your royal mystical highness" and bow as she passes?

You should be arrested for being stupid. If stupid was a high crime, you'd be on death row.

Some little girls identify as fairy princesses. Does that mean the states encourage it by passing laws that other children in school must refer to her as "your royal mystical highness" and bow as she passes?

You should be arrested for being stupid. If stupid was a high crime, you'd be on death row.

Again, Sil.....per your own pseudo-legal gibberish the girl should be arrested for child abuse.

Thankfully our laws aren't based on your bigoted hysterics. But instead, the best interest of the child. I, the law and any rational person would trust the child, her parents, her doctors, her mental health professionals, the American Psychiatric Association and its 36,000 members, the American Academy of Pediatrics and its 64,000 members, and the DSM5....

.....over some horsebreeder bleating about 'Lesbian Overlords'.

How about per your pseudo-medical gibberish the boy "should be drugged, later chopped to be a girl/eunuch with a surgical gash"? I'll take pseudo legal gibberish any day over pseudo-medical gibberish because the latter has more potential to do immediate proximate damage to the boy in question here.

I don't give a fuck how many corrupt doctors you line up behind your grotesque sex-cult experiments with children under the umbrella of "no hate!", Child abuse is child abuse no matter who does it or justifies it. All who participate are guilty.

How about per your pseudo-medical gibberish the boy "should be drugged, later chopped to be a girl/eunuch with a surgical gash"? I'll take pseudo legal gibberish any day over pseudo-medical gibberish because the latter has more potential to do immediate proximate damage to the boy in question here.

I don't give a fuck how many corrupt doctors you line up behind your grotesque sex-cult experiments with children under the umbrella of "no hate!", Child abuse is child abuse no matter who does it or justifies it. All who participate are guilty.
What a pity you didn’t notify authorities sooner instead of doing nothing for all these years. Tammy is now an adult and you let her down.

What a pity you didn’t notify authorities sooner instead of doing nothing for all these years. Tammy is now an adult and you let her down.

It was me vs dozens of corrupt medical doctors practicing child abuse. Who do you think would win in a local California contest? It's why I finally contacted the DOJ, inspired oddly enough by you. The feds are in the process of cracking down on insane and frankly disturbing seditious practices in California as we speak. This institutionalized child abuse there is but one of three cases of breaking federal laws in CA with hubris. When a state gets out of line, you go to their "boss"...the other 49 states, ie: the federal Union.

It was me vs dozens of corrupt medical doctors practicing child abuse. Who do you think would win in a local California contest? It's why I finally contacted the DOJ, inspired oddly enough by you. The feds are in the process of cracking down on insane and frankly disturbing seditious practices in California as we speak. This institutionalized child abuse there is but one of three cases of breaking federal laws in CA with hubris. When a state gets out of line, you go to their "boss"...the other 49 states, ie: the federal Union.
Oh? Let’s see your evidence the feds are cracking down on this...?

At any rate, if you actually believed the nonsense you post, you let Tammy down. She is now an adult and of legal age to proceed with the surgery, if she so chooses. Skylar is correct by pointing out even you don’t believe this is child abuse otherwise you would have reached out to authorities years ago. You wouldn’t have waited until posters here pointed out your inaction reveals you don’t believe this is child abuse.

Forum List

Back