🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boy In California Being Drugged With Hormones Violates Criminal Law There

Yes, it's "compulsive" to object to the cult of LGBT and its value system; which includes using contracts to legally banish children for life from either a mother or father, and, drugging them to permanently retard normal puberty all so they can be lead to a surgical suite to have their healthy vital organs chopped off in a macabre experiment rendering them sterile, numb, incontinent, mutilated eunuchs.

Only when the parents are gay, Sil. When the parents are straight, you say nothing.

Bullshit: (Post 29) "I Am Jazz": The Hard Left Media Relativism of Harm Done To Children's Bodies by Adult Influences

Yes, it's "compulsive" to object to the cult of LGBT and its value system; which includes using contracts to legally banish children for life from either a mother or father, and, drugging them to permanently retard normal puberty all so they can be lead to a surgical suite to have their healthy vital organs chopped off in a macabre experiment rendering them sterile, numb, incontinent, mutilated eunuchs.

Only when the parents are gay, Sil. When the parents are straight, you say nothing.

Bullshit: (Post 29) "I Am Jazz": The Hard Left Media Relativism of Harm Done To Children's Bodies by Adult Influences

Laughing....one post compared to 50+ plus threads with literally *thousands* of pages of your insane, rambling anti-gay conspiracy theories and your compulsive obsession with gays and lesbians?

A compulsive obsession that you already know is meaningless pseudo-legal gibberish as when faced with what you *claimed* was molestation and child abuse, you came to a message board to complain about it rather than calling the police.

You blinked, Sil. You revealed that even you don't buy your own obsessive compulsive bullshit.

You said I say "nothing" when this type of child abuse is done by hetero parents. That was a lie. You are a liar.

You said I say "nothing" when this type of child abuse is done by hetero parents. That was a lie. You are a liar.
First off, if it was 'child abuse', you'd have turned the parents in. You didn't because you know you're full of shit.

Second, you have 50+ threads of your insane conspiracy ramblings about gay people and bizarre pseudo-legal gibberish against gays. In that, you've managed to show us ONE post from 3 years ago where you spread your vitriol to straights. And even there, you couldn't help your attack on the lesbian parents of their trans daughter.

Your anti-gay compulsive obsession doesn't translate into you having a clue what you're talking about, Sil. Or two loving parents taking care of their special needs child suddenly being criminals just because you've lied to yourself about the law.

Sil never would....because she knows she's completely full of shit. And a pair of loving parents taking in a special needs child is neither 'child abuse' nor 'molestation'.

You left out the part about the "loving parents" subjecting said special needs child to physical deformity, abuse and mutilation. Do be more comprehensive in your statements.
a pair of loving parents taking in a special needs child- and deciding on the best treatment for the child- with the full advice and recommendations of their doctors is neither 'child abuse' nor 'molestation'.

I have posted this multiple times- yet you still haven't started a single thread about these parents.

I will point out once again that Silhouette doesn't give a damn about any kid- this is all about attacking gays- or as she called the parents 'bull dykes'

How do we know this? Because she has started some 7 threads now about this family- and has always completely ignored families headed by heterosexuals dealing with the same issue.

I have repeatedly brought this article to her attention- which discusses the issue in great detail- but since the parents in this case are straight- Silhouette has never started a thread on them.

A Boy's Life

This is all about Silhouette's homophobic bigotry- and nothing else.

Bullshit: You don't attack the parents in that thread- while in your- what 7 threads about this same child with these same parents- you always attack them for being gay.

Its never about the kids for you- it is always about attacking the LGBQT.

a pair of loving parents taking in a special needs child- and deciding on the best treatment for the child- with the full advice and recommendations of their doctors is neither 'child abuse' nor 'molestation'.

And, neither parents, nor doctors, nor local police, nor therapists, nor judges are exempt from the mandate to refrain from child abuse. So those credentials are meaningless in light of the content of the OP.

And, neither parents, nor doctors, nor local police, nor therapists, nor judges are exempt from the mandate to refrain from child abuse. So those credentials are meaningless in light of the content of the OP.

So who does determine what is 'child abuse' Silhouette?

You?

Because you have stated it isn't a kids parents. It isn't doctors.
Apparently not police or therapists or judges.

So when did you get elected to be the sole decider on what is child abuse for every American?

You?
Suspected child abuse is all that's required for the mandate to report. I suspect child abuse when a boy's normal development is being suppressed so he can be led to a surgeon's knife to amputate his penis and testicles to become a wrecked eunuch and nothing more. Plain and simple.

You?
Suspected child abuse is all that's required for the mandate to report. I suspect child abuse when a boy's normal development is being suppressed so he can be led to a surgeon's knife to amputate his penis and testicles to become a wrecked eunuch and nothing more. Plain and simple.

Plain and simple- so what is the date of the report you filed with the Berkeley police?

See no one but you 'suspects' child abuse- so you are the only one that- according to you yourself- has an obligation to report your 'suspected child abuse'.

So you either have filed such a report with the Berkeley police- or you are a criminal.

Which is it?

Reported it to the DOJ which is an arm of government that communicates with those providing federal funding for CA via CAPTA. The trickle-down reporting works best when dealing with an alcove of society and its police department that turns a blind eye to this child abuse.

For a grown-up to not know the difference between boys and girls is prima facie proof of insanity, mental retardation, or other mental defect. Nothing to do with No True Scottsman. By definition, one who is so f•••ed up in the head as to be confused about this distinction is not sane.
That's the point I've been making all along. The abuse is evident upon its face. And people are supposed to report child abuse when it's even just suspected.

And, neither parents, nor doctors, nor local police, nor therapists, nor judges are exempt from the mandate to refrain from child abuse.

Your imagination creates no mandate. And your typical rambling pseudo-legal gibberish is all you have to offer us.

Gibberish even you know is meaningless twaddle. As you never called the police about 'molestation' or 'child abuse'. Demonstrating that even you know you're completely full of shit.

So those credentials are meaningless in light of the content of the OP.

Alas, your imagination doesn't make you a doctor, or a judge, or a therapist or a police officer. Nor do actual police officers, judges, doctors, and therapists cease to be because you disagree with them.

Is there anything to you but this droning 'my imagination is the law' nonsense? Anything at all?

For a grown-up to not know the difference between boys and girls is prima facie proof of insanity, mental retardation, or other mental defect. Nothing to do with No True Scottsman. By definition, one who is so f•••ed up in the head as to be confused about this distinction is not sane.
That's the point I've been making all along. The abuse is evident upon its face. And people are supposed to report child abuse when it's even just suspected.

Your imagination isn't 'evidence', Sil. If you genuinely believed it was, you'd have called the police.

Instead, you came to a message board to complain. As you know your hysteric conspiracy theories about 'molestation' and 'child abuse' are meaningless pseudo-legal nonsense.

And we know that too.

Reported it to the DOJ which is an arm of government that communicates with those providing federal funding for CA via CAPTA. The trickle-down reporting works best when dealing with an alcove of society and its police department that turns a blind eye to this child abuse.

Or.....you know you're pseudo-legal nonsense is meaningless gibberish. And didn't contact the Berkeley police as you insist is your duty.....because you know that there is no 'molestation' nor 'child abuse' in this case.

You blinked, Sil. You had the opportunity to put your 'stated' principles into practice. And instead, give us nothing but sniveling excuses why you didn't.

Even you ignore your nonsense.

You taking up spamming like your pal Syriously? If you're going to spam, at least don't do it promoting & defending manifest child abuse.

You taking up spamming like your pal Syriously? If you're going to spam, at least don't do it promoting & defending manifest child abuse.

Laughing....you have 6 threads open about this same lesbian couple from Berkeley you're obsessed with. And you want to babble about 'spamming'?

And you have yet to describe 'child abuse', Sil. Even you know you're full of shit on the topic. As if these parents were *actually* abusing their child, you would have called the police.

You never did. You blinked, Sil. Even you don't give a shit what you have to say.

Laughing....you have 6 threads open about this same lesbian couple from Berkeley you're obsessed with. And you want to babble about 'spamming'?

And you have yet to describe 'child abuse', Sil. Even you know you're full of shit on the topic. As if these parents were *actually* abusing their child, you would have called the police.

You never did. You blinked, Sil. Even you don't give a shit what you have to say.
6 threads eh? Link? The other one referenced in the title and my signature (closed by moderators inexplicably, then suddenly reopened, then closed again because this one was open to compensate) are the only ones addressing the issue directly, that I know of.

Oh, and remember you said I never object to this type of child abuse when it's hetero parents, and I immediately proved you a liar with a link to my heated objections to the hetero parents of "Jazz", the boy pretending to be a girl? Links bro. Put up or shut up.

6 threads eh? Link? The other one referenced in the title and my signature are the only ones addressing the issue directly, that I know of.

Oh, and remember you said I never object to this type of child abuse when it's hetero parents, and I immediately proved you a liar with a link to my heated objections to the hetero parents of "Jazz", the boy pretending to be a girl? Links bro. Put up or shut up.

Sil, your imagination doesn't magically make loving parents taking care of their special needs child criminals.

Your compulsive obsession with this same lesbian couple in Berkeley doesn't magically make your pseudo-legal gibberish law. As you already know. Which is why you never called the police despite your own hysteric claims of 'molestation' and 'child abuse'.

But tell us more about the 'gay Mafioso' kill squads murdering children and the 'Lesbian Overlords'. Show us what insanity looks like.

Forum List

Back