🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boy In California Being Drugged With Hormones Violates Criminal Law There

I will point out once again that Silhouette doesn't give a damn about any kid- this is all about attacking gays- or as she called the parents 'bull dykes'

How do we know this? Because she has started some 7 threads now about this family- and has always completely ignored families headed by heterosexuals dealing with the same issue.

I have repeatedly brought this article to her attention- which discusses the issue in great detail- but since the parents in this case are straight- Silhouette has never started a thread on them.

A Boy's Life

This is all about Silhouette's homophobic bigotry- and nothing else.
Sil is a fucking idiot. Period.

Baby killing freaks who want to eliminate penises on their children are not sane.
I just hate the way society deals with this illness. I really do.

The tide will change. If it doesn't...we have the end of the world to look forward to, I guess.

No, Kosh. It won't. Your ilk are dying out. The younger generation has no problem with transgender people. The future is one of tolerance. Bigotry is food for worms.

And your ilk will provide them such a feast when the inevitable attrition of age culls that bigotry from our society.

Baby killing freaks who want to eliminate penises on their children are not sane.

The tide will change. If it doesn't...we have the end of the world to look forward to, I guess.

No, Kosh. It won't. Your ilk are dying out. The younger generation has no problem with transgender people. The future is one of tolerance. Bigotry is food for worms.

And your ilk will provide them such a feast when the inevitable attrition of age culls that bigotry from our society.

Lol.

Alternate reality = mental illness = a threat to society = belongs behind bars. That's you.

We're going to be building more prisons and mental hospitals next year. And you loons are going in and not coming back out.

For example...this chick was in court this week. She was found guilty and she is going to be doing some serious sessions with mental health providers because she exists in an alternate reality. She thought she was winning when she stood against Trump and screamed like the retard she is. She thought she was the good guy when she attacked the cops.

She thinks Trump is scary. She thinks women have to be able to kill their babies. She votes a straight progressive ticket.

And she's crazy as a jay bird.

Good bye, psycho:

Trying to shove a mental illness down someones throat does them harm, believe it or not.
Try reading the story about this case. A three year old denying biology? Give me a fucking break. A 7 year old threatening to cut off his dick? Give me a fuckign break.
Those twats fucked that boy up and he will probably blow his fucking brains out.
Asshole.

So you're going to tell us that you know more than the child, her parents, her doctors, her mental health professionals......because you read a story online?

You can't even tell us the child's name without referring to the article. Yet you expect us to believe that you know more than anyone involved in the case?

Um, no.
A fucking 3 year old isnt aware enough to know what he or she is. A 7 year old is not going to go around threatening to chop his dick off unless he is insanely ill or he was indoctrinated by his freak parents. If he is insanely ill, contributing to the delusions is the last thing he needs.
Your bleeding heart is fucking society up. And that boys head!

Why do you think the child is a 'fucking 3 year old'? Do you usually refer to kids that way? Or only kids that have gender issues?

The article in the OP explains it all pretty well. I provided another article with other parents going through similar issues with their kids. What is it that makes you more qualified to know what is happening with these kids- than these kids parents- and their doctors?

And speaking of 'fucking society up'- what kind of fucked up person would refer to a toddler as a 'fucking 3 year old'?
The article YOU linked said at 3 he was saying he was a girl..... It stated what the child was doing.
Did you even read it, dumbass?
Yes, my four letter word is fucking society up :cuckoo:

Laughing.....so you read the article from 2011 and now imagine that you know more than the child herself on her own gender identify, more than her parents, more than her doctors, more than her mental health professionals.

Again, you can't even tell us the child's name without referring to the article. Yet you imagine you know her situation better than everyone involved directly in her life because you read an article?

Laughing....how's that working out for you?
Dude, have you ever met a human before? Good lord.
Tell me what 3 year old is self aware enough to think biology is wrong and came up with all the biological and social terminology on their own?
Or a sane 7 year old threatening to cut off his dick?

This one is unique because just as Syriusly challenged if I could produce how drugging the boy to stunt his development to coerce him later into amputating his healthy organs was/is illegal...I found that exact statute & CA criminal code & link readers find in the OP.

There is nothing in the California criminal code which makes the medical procedure that this child- and many others are going through- illegal.

And remember- the coercion is entirely your fantasy- like so much of what you post here.

Because of course.....stopping a child from going through puberty will lead to the end of the world.......
IMO, its more MENTAL pain than anything. That kid is going to blow his head off because of them.

Lol.

Alternate reality = mental illness = a threat to society = belongs behind bars. That's you.

We're going to be building more prisons and mental hospitals next year. And you loons are going in and not coming back out.

Well that is always the contard solution- lock up everyone you don't agree with.

Tolerance for the mentally ill?
I guess we should let the schizo down the street who sometimes thinks he is god, to go around and grab chicks tits to keep them from getting breast cancer.
Better yet, lets be tolerant enough to let them have guns.
You are a damn fool.

Lol.

Tolerance is not mental illness. Bigotry is. And society is gradually purging your brand of it from our society as your ilk simply and thankfully age out.

Your authoritarian fantasies are well noted. Alas, they're still just fantasies.

Tolerance? That's the present. And the future.

My three year old boys wanted to wear lipstick and heels, all boys who see their moms in lipstick and heels go through that.

It doesn't mean they're girls.

I guess we should let the schizo down the street who sometimes thinks he is god, to go around and grab chicks tits to keep them from getting breast cancer.
You are a damn fool.

So now in addition to pretending your an expert on a child you can't even name nor have ever met, pretending that you have no knowledge on that child than her parents who you don't know, or her doctors who've never seen, or her mental health professionals who you've never so much been in the same room with.....

.......you're going to tell us that YOU define what mental illness is?

Um, you're nobody. Both generally and specifically to this case.

They also used to play with their weenies in public and laugh about it.

Obviously, that isn't a behavior we encouraged, either.

You are a damn fool.

So now in addition to pretending your an expert on a child you can't even name nor have ever met, pretending that you have no knowledge on that child than her parents who you don't know, or her doctors who've never seen, or her mental health professionals who you've never so much been in the same room with.....

Never claimed to. I am going by the WHO, smartass.
Again, meet a child. Then you would understand their minds better. Because you are giving them qualities they dont have.

You are a damn fool.

Never claimed to. I am going by the WHO, smartass.
Again, meet a child. Then you would understand their minds better. Because you are giving them qualities they dont have.

So if the World Health Organization drops transgender as being a mental disorder......you're onboard?

Because of course.....stopping a child from going through puberty will lead to the end of the world.......
IMO, its more MENTAL pain than anything. That kid is going to blow his head off because of them.

Really? Lets review the only information we do know
  • This child was adopted- so the child was already abandoned by his/her biological parents
  • This child has a speech impediment- and was taught sign language
  • The child self identified as a girl at 3
  • The child threatened self mutilation and was diagnosed by psychiatrists with gender identity disorder.
  • Kids with gender identity disorder- untreated- have a 50% rate of suicide attempts.
Remember- these women stepped up and volunteered to be this kids parents after the bio parents walked away. They volunteered to raise a child with a developmental handicap. They also raised two other boys who didn't have this issue.

You say that this kid might kill himself because of these women.
I say that these women not only stepped in when his/her own parents abandoned him/her- they went to medical professionals to try to find the best solution to prevent suicide.

Read the Atlantic article. Frankly I am glad as a parent I never had to deal with this- with the rates of attempted suicide by kids with this condition- I am sure these families are struggling with coming up with the best solution for their kids.

Forum List

Back