Boy In California Being Drugged With Hormones Violates Criminal Law There

Baby killing freaks who want to eliminate penises on their children are not sane.
I just hate the way society deals with this illness. I really do.

The tide will change. If it doesn't...we have the end of the world to look forward to, I guess.

No, Kosh. It won't. Your ilk are dying out. The younger generation has no problem with transgender people. The future is one of tolerance. Bigotry is food for worms.

And your ilk will provide them such a feast when the inevitable attrition of age culls that bigotry from our society.
Tolerance for the mentally ill?
I guess we should let the schizo down the street who sometimes thinks he is god, to go around and grab chicks tits to keep them from getting breast cancer.
Better yet, lets be tolerant enough to let them have guns.
You are a damn fool.

I don't think that this kid is going around grabbing women's tits.

In this particular case you are not tolerant of parents- and their doctors- deciding on the proper course of treatment for a child with a diagnosis.

You want to equate that to tolerating someone molesting women.

Which is pretty stupid.

The tide will change. If it doesn't...we have the end of the world to look forward to, I guess.

No, Kosh. It won't. Your ilk are dying out. The younger generation has no problem with transgender people. The future is one of tolerance. Bigotry is food for worms.

And your ilk will provide them such a feast when the inevitable attrition of age culls that bigotry from our society.
I guess we should let the schizo down the street who sometimes thinks he is god, to go around and grab chicks tits to keep them from getting breast cancer.
You are a damn fool.

So now in addition to pretending your an expert on a child you can't even name nor have ever met, pretending that you have no knowledge on that child than her parents who you don't know, or her doctors who've never seen, or her mental health professionals who you've never so much been in the same room with.....

.......you're going to tell us that YOU define what mental illness is?

Um, you're nobody. Both generally and specifically to this case.
Never claimed to. I am going by the WHO, smartass.
Again, meet a child. Then you would understand their minds better. Because you are giving them qualities they dont have.

So if the World Health Organization drops transgender as being a mental disorder......you're onboard?
doubtful. Dysphoria is an illness regardless.
The APA had it as an illness until a few decades ago. Took a vote on the board made up of doctors and a majority voted against removing it from the list. They did it anyways. Such bullshit.

You are a damn fool.

So now in addition to pretending your an expert on a child you can't even name nor have ever met, pretending that you have no knowledge on that child than her parents who you don't know, or her doctors who've never seen, or her mental health professionals who you've never so much been in the same room with.....

Again, meet a child. Then you would understand their minds better. Because you are giving them qualities they dont have.

So if the World Health Organization drops transgender as being a mental disorder......you're onboard?
The APA had it as an illness until a few decades ago. Took a vote on the board made up of doctors and a majority voted against removing it from the list. They did it anyways. Such bullshit.

So you're citing a source that you'll ignore if it contradicts you? Either WHO is authoritative, or it isn't. Your commitment to ignoring it means that for the purposes of our discussion, it isn't.

Leaving us the APA. Which most definitely doesn't consider transgender to be a mental illness.

Baby killing freaks who want to eliminate penises on their children are not sane.

Because of course.....stopping a child from going through puberty will lead to the end of the world.......
IMO, its more MENTAL pain than anything. That kid is going to blow his head off because of them.

Really? Lets review the only information we do know
  • This child was adopted- so the child was already abandoned by his/her biological parents
  • This child has a speech impediment- and was taught sign language
  • The child self identified as a girl at 3
  • The child threatened self mutilation and was diagnosed by psychiatrists with gender identity disorder.
  • Kids with gender identity disorder- untreated- have a 50% rate of suicide attempts.
Remember- these women stepped up and volunteered to be this kids parents after the bio parents walked away. They volunteered to raise a child with a developmental handicap. They also raised two other boys who didn't have this issue.

You say that this kid might kill himself because of these women.
I say that these women not only stepped in when his/her own parents abandoned him/her- they went to medical professionals to try to find the best solution to prevent suicide.

Read the Atlantic article. Frankly I am glad as a parent I never had to deal with this- with the rates of attempted suicide by kids with this condition- I am sure these families are struggling with coming up with the best solution for their kids.
Im just not one to think playing along with delusions is good for them.

You are a damn fool.

So you're citing a source that you'll ignore if it contradicts you? Either WHO is authoritative, or it isn't. Your commitment to ignoring it means that for the purposes of our discussion, it isn't.

Leaving us the APA. Which most definitely doesn't consider transgender to be a mental illness.
And i explained why

You are a damn fool.

Which list specifically? Here is the link to the APA's website on gender dysphoria

Gender Dysphoria

You are a damn fool.

In this particular case you are not tolerant of parents- and their doctors- deciding on the proper course of treatment for a child with a diagnosis.

Which is pretty stupid.
My analogy was about being tolerant to mental illnesses.
Why just pick this one? Are they special or something?

And i explained why

Your explanation was putting your judgment above those as mental health professionals, pretending you knew better.

And you're nobody. Its the same problem as before: you pretending to be an expert on this child or her condition doesn't make you one. And I have no rational reason to ignore the child, her parents, her doctors and her mental health professionals just because you want to play pretend about a child you can't even name.

Because of course.....stopping a child from going through puberty will lead to the end of the world.......
IMO, its more MENTAL pain than anything. That kid is going to blow his head off because of them.

• This child was adopted- so the child was already abandoned by his/her biological parents
  • The child threatened self mutilation and was diagnosed by psychiatrists with gender identity disorder.
  • Kids with gender identity disorder- untreated- have a 50% rate of suicide attempts.
Remember- these women stepped up and volunteered to be this kids parents after the bio parents walked away. They volunteered to raise a child with a developmental handicap. They also raised two other boys who didn't have this issue.

I say that these women not only stepped in when his/her own parents abandoned him/her- they went to medical professionals to try to find the best solution to prevent suicide.

Read the Atlantic article. Frankly I am glad as a parent I never had to deal with this- with the rates of attempted suicide by kids with this condition- I am sure these families are struggling with coming up with the best solution for their kids.

And you think that you know better than the parents- and their doctors.

What is your particular expertise that makes you more qualified than the parents and their doctors?

You are a damn fool.

Which is pretty stupid.
My analogy was about being tolerant to mental illnesses.
Why just pick this one? Are they special or something?

Your analogy was stupid. We have a kid being treated by psychiatrists and you equated him to some bozo- mentally ill or not- wandering around grabbing women's boobs.

We never have to be tolerant about someone assaulting someone- but I like to be tolerant of the mentally ill who are in treatment with doctors and not harming anyone else.

And you think that you know better than the parents- and their doctors.

What is your particular expertise that makes you more qualified than the parents and their doctors?

Or the APA. Or the WHO.

It's not bigotry; it's science, biology.

Transgenderism is mental illness—nothing more or less. Sane people will always recognize those of you who buy into this insane nonsense for what you truly are.

I think it's usually physical as well.
I've dealt with militant dykes before. They're nuts, they're stupid, and they are combative. There are not many sex offenders among women, but when you do see the pedophile kind, they fit the mold that created the stupid hags who own this poor child. The social workers who enable and encourage this should be shot.

It's not bigotry; it's science, biology.

Transgenderism is mental illness—nothing more or less. Sane people will always recognize those of you who buy into this insane nonsense for what you truly are.

That's a classic No True Scotsman fallacy. There are plenty of sane people that recognize that its entirely possible to have an incongruity between one's biological gender and one's gender identity. And that aligning with one's gender identify has dramatic mental health benefits.

That you disagree is irrelevant. As you're not the one facing these issues. Or treating them.

I think it's usually physical as well.
I've dealt with militant dykes before. They're nuts, they're stupid, and they are combative. There are not many sex offenders among women, but when you do see the pedophile kind, they fit the mold that created the stupid hags who own this poor child. The social workers who enable and encourage this should be shot.

Yeah, we won't be implementing your murder fantasies because a pair of loving parents took in a special needs child.

I've dealt with militant dykes before. They're nuts, they're stupid, and they are combative..

I would think you would like them since you are basically describing yourself.

Transgenderism is mental illness—.

And this child is being treated for his gender dysphoria by his doctors.

And you object to that. Why do you object to persons with mental illness receiving treatment?

That's a classic No True Scotsman fallacy. There are plenty of sane people that recognize that its entirely possible to have an incongruity between one's biological gender and one's gender identity. And that aligning with one's gender identify has dramatic mental health benefits.

For a grown-up to not know the difference between boys and girls is prima facie proof of insanity, mental retardation, or other mental defect. Nothing to do with No True Scottsman. By definition, one who is so f•••ed up in the head as to be confused about this distinction is not sane.

Forum List

Back