🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boy that thinks he is a girl named homecoming queen

Wow. Wait....we have a homecoming queen and king. Shouldn't there be a gender neutral 3rd title?
King.
Queen.
Person of Honor.

Looks like a guy in drag to me

8786001_G.jpg

Transgender teen named homecoming queen at Northland high school

Disgusting and just gross. This is and should be an INSULT to REAL females....the mother says she doesn't know what else to do other than support her "daughter"...hmmm how about get them the OBVIOUS mental help they need? Brilliant idea!
Too bad the other girls were too ugly and or less popular.
They must have been black.
Thats possible. White girls give it up with no work at all hence why they are so popular.

If the boy had lost, the whole school would have been punished for being homophobic.

So he can be the king and queen, or the king of "queens".
Maybe after the prom, he could go to a motel and fuck himself, or herself ?

If the boy had lost, the whole school would have been punished for being homophobic.
Stop whining. Plenty of transgenders run and dont win. You never hear about it because they lost.

Did you win ?
I rarely lose anything I set my sights on. What a random question! Can you be a little more specific?

You said plenty of transgenders run and don't win, so I just wondered if you won.

Stop whining. Plenty of transgenders run and dont win. You never hear about it because they lost.

Did you win ?
I rarely lose anything I set my sights on. What a random question! Can you be a little more specific?

You said plenty of transgenders run and don't win, so I just wondered if you won.
I didnt play against any transgenders that I knew of.

Forum List

Back