🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boy that thinks he is a girl named homecoming queen

I want to know that this country will be around and its citizens are free, prosperous and America is still exceptional. Right now it's headed towards becoming a third world shithole like the countries we are importing losers from.

I've lived to see the day when what was the immoral, godless Soviet Union now occupies the moral high ground, from which it can point the finger at madness and immorality such as this that is increasingly infesting our once-great society. If we continue in this direction, then I fear that I may yet live to see the day that even the third-world shitholes point their fingers at us an laugh and what we will have become.

If the boy had lost, the whole school would have been punished for being homophobic.
Stop whining. Plenty of transgenders run and dont win. You never hear about it because they lost.

Did you win ?
I rarely lose anything I set my sights on. What a random question! Can you be a little more specific?

You said plenty of transgenders run and don't win, so I just wondered if you won.
I didnt play against any transgenders that I knew of.

You mean you didn't play against any OTHER transgenders that you knew of.

Christ on sale, Odium. You talk about queers more than The Human Rights Campaign. What gives?

I want to know that this country will be around and its citizens are free, prosperous and America is still exceptional. Right now it's headed towards becoming a third world shithole like the countries we are importing losers from.

I've lived to see the day when what was the immoral, godless Soviet Union now occupies the moral high ground, from which it can point the finger at madness and immorality such as this that is increasingly infesting our once-great society. If we continue in this direction, then I fear that I may yet live to see the day that even the third-world shitholes point their fingers at us an laugh and what we will have become.
The people of America are pointing their fingers at Mormon bircher skousenite sillies like you just like we did at your polgyamous ancestors.

I see nothing wrong with this.
I do. The title is meant for a female and it was given to a poser instead. Why should the girls have to lose because he isn't good enough for a guy's title should there be one?

God bless you and the girls always!!!

Holly

^^^ Well to me there shouldn't even be such a situation. Who it was given to was a person who was not born a female, therefore they should not be given something that is meant for a female. Not only is it perverted, but it is also a form of stealing too which is also wrong.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"Boy that thinks he is a girl named homecoming queen"

And as is typical of most on the frightened, reprehensible, and authoritarian right, you seek to belittle and attack someone who is different, who doesn't conform, and who is expressing individual liberty.

^^^ Well to me there shouldn't even be such a situation. Who it was given to was a person who was not born a female, therefore they should not be given something that is meant for a female. Not only is it perverted, but it is also a form of stealing too which is also wrong.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The girls need to step it up, then.

^^^ No they don't. Guys who are not happy with their being born guys need to get their own title and leave alone what is meant for real females.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"Boy that thinks he is a girl named homecoming queen"

And as is typical of most on the frightened, reprehensible, and authoritarian right, you seek to belittle and attack someone who is different, who doesn't conform, and who is expressing individual liberty.
Someone who is mentally ill. Stay gullible left winger stay gullible. Soon enough someone will want to be an animal and get surgery to become one and you morons would accept such degeneracy.

Forum List

Back