🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boy that thinks he is a girl named homecoming queen

Transgender teen named homecoming queen at Northland high school

Disgusting and just gross. This is and should be an INSULT to REAL females....the mother says she doesn't know what else to do other than support her "daughter"...hmmm how about get them the OBVIOUS mental help they need? Brilliant idea!
Given your posting history, you're in no position to accuse others of being 'mentally ill.'
"A sane person to an insane society must appear insane" - Kurt Vonnegut

I am funning with you, Holly. You would be my choice for Homecoming Queen on USMB this year. I really mean that. You are a true sweet heart.

"Boy that thinks he is a girl named homecoming queen"

And as is typical of most on the frightened, reprehensible, and authoritarian right, you seek to belittle and attack someone who is different, who doesn't conform, and who is expressing individual liberty.
You sound frightened. Were you hoping to mask it by projection? Normal people know it sick and we'll laugh at people like you all we want. You have a problem with people expressing themselves or just disagreement with you?

"Boy that thinks he is a girl named homecoming queen"

And as is typical of most on the frightened, reprehensible, and authoritarian right, you seek to belittle and attack someone who is different, who doesn't conform, and who is expressing individual liberty.

Nonconformity and expression of liberty is one thing—claiming to be, and demanding to be treated as something that, as matter of hard scientific fact, you are not and cannot possibly be is another thing entirely.

There is nothing “reprehensible” or “authoritarian” about refusing to play along with the delusions of a madman, nor about refusing to agree with the distortion and mockery of legitimate sex-based institutions in order to cater to such mad delusions.

Someone ask Bobby to give the source because he did not come up with that by himself.

Forum List

Back