🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boy that thinks he is a girl named homecoming queen

Oh for fucks sake!!
I am so glad this kinda shit didnt exist when I was in school.

For real. We long for the days when that feller would have had his gay face kicked in. Right?

Nah...I long for the days when that kind of shit wasnt something the media praised.

The media.....blah.....blah.....blah. The fucking media does whatever it takes to make money, dummy. This nation has shifted left.....and the media is simply following the money. Go cry because your utopia ain't gonna become reality.

Oh for fucks sake!!

For real. We long for the days when that feller would have had his gay face kicked in. Right?

Nah...I long for the days when that kind of shit wasnt something the media praised.

The media.....blah.....blah.....blah. The fucking media does whatever it takes to make money, dummy. This nation has shifted left.....and the media is simply following the money. Go cry because your utopia ain't gonna become reality.

Shifted left?
Why then did California,a very liberal state,vote against gay marriage only to have a judge ram it down their throats?
Why are Trump and Carson so popular? The midterm elections were a blowout of historical proportions.Sounds to me like this country is sick to death of you and your commie buddies.
Enjoy.

Oh for fucks sake!!

That's how the men in this country took care of perverts and pedophiles. They wouldn't dare to try to take over the culture. Guys if you don't stop these fucking millennials and their stupidity, you're going to watch this country go down the shithole. Enough is enough!

Oh for fucks sake!!

That's how the men in this country took care of perverts and pedophiles. They wouldn't dare to try to take over the culture. Guys if you don't stop these fucking millennials and their stupidity, you're going to watch this country go down the shithole. Enough is enough!

Starting to feel a lot like Rome around here.

Oh for fucks sake!!

Shifted left?
Why then did California,a very liberal state,vote against gay marriage only to have a judge ram it down their throats?
Why are Trump and Carson so popular? The midterm elections were a blowout of historical proportions.Sounds to me like this country is sick to death of you and your commie buddies.
Enjoy.

Do the math. What percentage of the electorate is supporting Trump?

Oh for fucks sake!!

Shifted left?
Enjoy.

To soon to tell whats going to happen.
But if you dont think it's significant that two none politicians are garnering most of the support you're dumber than I ever imagined.

And I see you failed to address the other two points.

Shifted left?
Enjoy.

To soon to tell whats going to happen.
But if you dont think it's significant that two none politicians are garnering most of the support you're dumber than I ever imagined.

And I see you failed to address the other two points.

Do the math. Trump currently has....at MOST.... 35% of 50% of the electorate.

That is 17.5%. He isn't that popular. You are fooling yourself.

Transgender teen named homecoming queen at Northland high school

Disgusting and just gross. This is and should be an INSULT to REAL females....the mother says she doesn't know what else to do other than support her "daughter"...hmmm how about get them the OBVIOUS mental help they need? Brilliant idea!

The chicks in that school must be some real beauty queens. THAT is one sad state of affairs.

My guess is the top vote winners for homecoming queen were all cheerleader barbie types. And a politically correct school staff shredded the results....and said this freakshow won so their school would look SOOO tolerant and progressive!!! Anyone who had spent any time around high school kids....knows the type of people who vote in homecoming contests (the jocks, cool kids and barbie girls). They didn't vote for a tranny.

Oh for fucks sake!!

Your problem is the reality that you boomers are dying and being replaced with those millennials.

Disgusting and just gross. This is and should be an INSULT to REAL females....the mother says she doesn't know what else to do other than support her "daughter"...hmmm how about get them the OBVIOUS mental help they need? Brilliant idea!
Must be some really fugly girls at his school.

Or a damn liberal principle who wanted the school to appear progressive and tolerant...and made sure a mentally ill freak won.

Must be some really fugly girls at his school.

Or a damn liberal principle who wanted the school to appear progressive and tolerant...and made sure a mentally ill freak won.
Yeah....but I bet he looks hot in a Tutu and spandex.

Amen to all of this.

Oh for fucks sake!!
Amen to all of this too.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Oh for fucks sake!!

Your problem is the reality that you boomers are dying and being replaced with those millennials.
I want to know that this country will be around and its citizens are free, prosperous and America is still exceptional. Right now it's headed towards becoming a third world shithole like the countries we are importing losers from.

Forum List

Back