🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boycott Fail: Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide…

^^^ I am just trying to make you well aware of the fact that no one can keep other people from speaking their mind, that them people you wish would be quiet can not be silenced when they have as much of a right to share their beliefs as you have the right to share yours.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Whoa! For a second there you made it sound almost like you want people to be treated equally! Lol right?

^^^ I am just trying to make you well aware of the fact that no one can keep other people from speaking their mind, that them people you wish would be quiet can not be silenced when they have as much of a right to share their beliefs as you have the right to share yours.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Exactly and we must all fight for the rights of gays as well as the rights of straights.

Interestingly, chikfilet has managed to break the whistleblower who dared to speak out against the way the corp treats their employees. He's on food stamps now, blacklisted and unable to find a job.

All because he told the truth.

But of course, that's something RWs are dead set against.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Nobody wants to. It's all in your imagination. Just like most everything in your reality.
All wrong. You want to. You say in the message of yours that I quoted that you want people to keep their beliefs to themselves. Well that is not going to happen as long as they have the right to share their beliefs.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Whoa! For a second there you made it sound almost like you want people to be treated equally! Lol right?

You mean she wasn't talking about gays having equal rights to speak their mind?

:wink_2:

Yeah, I know. She's a fundie and is against equality.

:rolleyes:

^^^ For me it is about honesty. While I don't encourage every life style that is out there, I do appreciate people being honest about themselves because I don't like being lied to.

God bless you and TheOldSchool always!!!

Holly

P.S. I have never seen the point in trying to keep such secrets about yourself. To me, if you just get it all out and over with, you don't have to worry about the rest of the world digging for it later.

Last edited:

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Nobody wants to. It's all in your imagination. Just like most everything in your reality.
All wrong. You want to. You say in the message of yours that I quoted that you want people to keep their beliefs to themselves. Well that is not going to happen as long as they have the right to share their beliefs.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Cool! Btw 37 states and counting!

God Bless!!!

TOS

Forum List

Back