🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boycott Fail: Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide…

I hope it was worth it to him.

Jerk who bullied Chick-fil-A employee still feeling the sting

A businessman lost his job and his home after posting a viral video excoriating a Chick-fil-A clerk overgay marriage opinions voiced by an officer of the restaurant chain.

More than two years after the video’s publication, Adam Smith, 37, his wife and four kids are now living in a camper and subsisting on food stamps, according to ABC News.

Smith was the chief financial officer of an Arizona medical device manufacturing firm when he recorded himself in the drive-thru lane of a local Chick-fil-A.

After receiving the free bottle of water he ordered, Smith lambasted the chain as “a hateful corporation,” before dressing down the server.

Jerk who bullied Chick-fil-A employee still feeling the sting - BizPac Review

I do believe in divine curses.

"Boycott Fail: Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide…"

This fails as a confusing correlation with causation fallacy, there's no 'evidence' that the opening of new stores has anything to do with the success or failure of a 'boycott.'
Well before the boycott, they were busy. After the boycott during lunch they still close one lane of a busy road where I live. So the boycott worked well for my restaurant. I believe I will eat that tonight. Fix some beans and eat it like a chicken breast. Mmmmm

I ate their stuff a few times before I found out they close on Sundays because of the sky fairy. Once I heard that...I had no interest. My kids like it though. Their choice.

what a dork. "I liked their food until I found out they were Christians"

:rofl:

That's not what I said. Of course.....you aren't very bright....so I understand.

Get your humor meter fixed dork.

but yeah , I admit you only said you ate there a few times until you found out they were Christians. I inferred that you must have liked the food else you wouldn't have ate there more than once. But meh, maybe you hated the food and ate there anyway. who knows.

The food is OK. My kids think it's great. The whole ant-gay thing turned my daughter off to it, though. But the reason I don't bother any more is that they are in my face with the religion. Not opening on Sunday so they can make a religious point is dumb as shit...IMO. This society is secular. The entire Chik-fil-A supply chain works on Sundays.

It's their store, if they don't want to open on Sunday, what is it to you? How do you know their supply chain works on Sunday though?

And they are not in your face about anything. Nary a Bible to be found in their restaurants.
Wonder if he has ever stayed in a hotel room. I mean they put bibles in the room. I wonder if he catches fire when he walks in, because they force religion on him. Lol

Boycott Fail Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide Weasel Zippers

Awesome! I know they are opening another one here in Gainesville and saw one in Cleveland yesterday :)

that's nice.

rightwingnuts are good at supporting religious extremists.

your point?
you economic terrorist scum effort FAILED

are you out of your mind, odious?
Nope. Quite serious.

Awesome! I know they are opening another one here in Gainesville and saw one in Cleveland yesterday :)
What boycott? They apologized, admitted they were wrong, and stopped donating to gay hating organizations.

I might go for lunch tomorrow. :thup:
Wrong as usual. He NEVER apologized for his views. He said he should not have brought his company into it which HE did not faggots did.
Actually HE brought his company into it by spewing hate in an interview. And now his company has ceased ALL donations to anti-gay groups. Score one for the good guys. :thup:
Just wondering, have you actually read what he really said, or are you reacting to something somebody said ABOUT what he said?

The executive who filmed his righteous rant against them while in the drive thru and lost everything is still destitute.. Wonder if Chick offered him a job, would he take it

^^^^^^

the reason no one can have a rational discussion with rightwingnut flame throwers.

keep eating the red meat, loons.
No, that would require a rational left nutjob....no such animal anymore.

The executive who filmed his righteous rant against them while in the drive thru and lost everything is still destitute.. Wonder if Chick offered him a job, would he take it

^^^^^^

the reason no one can have a rational discussion with rightwingnut flame throwers.

We need both sides of the political spectrum or else there would be one state religion. The give and take in this country is what makes it unique and plastic, within reason.

^^^^^^

We need both sides of the political spectrum or else there would be one state religion. The give and take in this country is what makes it unique and plastic, within reason.
I disagree. We need to either do away with all parties, or open the docket to every party....and allow no one single party to dictate who can run for office and who cannot.

what a dork. "I liked their food until I found out they were Christians"

:rofl:

That's not what I said. Of course.....you aren't very bright....so I understand.

but yeah , I admit you only said you ate there a few times until you found out they were Christians. I inferred that you must have liked the food else you wouldn't have ate there more than once. But meh, maybe you hated the food and ate there anyway. who knows.

The food is OK. My kids think it's great. The whole ant-gay thing turned my daughter off to it, though. But the reason I don't bother any more is that they are in my face with the religion. Not opening on Sunday so they can make a religious point is dumb as shit...IMO. This society is secular. The entire Chik-fil-A supply chain works on Sundays.

It's their store, if they don't want to open on Sunday, what is it to you? How do you know their supply chain works on Sunday though?

And they are not in your face about anything. Nary a Bible to be found in their restaurants.
Wonder if he has ever stayed in a hotel room. I mean they put bibles in the room. I wonder if he catches fire when he walks in, because they force religion on him. Lol

That's a good question. I have no problem with the bible in the hotel room thing. Haven't noticed it in years.

I even smile and say thanks when someone ( cashier, deli clerk, etc. ) says "God Bless".

If Publix announced tomorrow that they are a Christian company and therefore will close on Sundays....I'd go elsewhere.

Does that make me a hypocrite? Maybe.

^^^^^^

I don't know what you're talking about in terms of "state religion" but this country is actually on the worse end of the spectrum in terms of variety of political views represented in government. other countries do it much better than we do. there should be a myriad of parties. there should be a myriad of views represented. we don't have that.

that's nice.

rightwingnuts are good at supporting religious extremists.

your point?

Nope. Quite serious.

What boycott? They apologized, admitted they were wrong, and stopped donating to gay hating organizations.

Wrong as usual. He NEVER apologized for his views. He said he should not have brought his company into it which HE did not faggots did.
Actually HE brought his company into it by spewing hate in an interview. And now his company has ceased ALL donations to anti-gay groups. Score one for the good guys. :thup:
Just wondering, have you actually read what he really said, or are you reacting to something somebody said ABOUT what he said?
Stupid post. Of course I read what he said you can pull it up anywhere in 2 seconds. :rolleyes:

That's a good question. I have no problem with the bible in the hotel room thing. Haven't noticed it in years.

I even smile and say thanks when someone ( cashier, deli clerk, etc. ) says "God Bless".

If Publix announced tomorrow that they are a Christian company and therefore will close on Sundays....I'd go elsewhere.

Does that make me a hypocrite? Maybe.

Why would you go elsewhere ? Seriously?

I mean what is the rationale there?

Nope. Quite serious.

Stupid post. Of course I read what he said you can pull it up anywhere in 2 seconds. :rolleyes:
So you know that what he said isn't hate.

Nope. Quite serious.

I absolutely classify it as hate. It's no different than the hate people used to speak against black people during the civil rights movement.

Most people don't know Chik Fil La has a program where they help feed the homeless and needy at different locations once a month. They show up where we volunteer and their employees hand out sack lunches. Great company
And pay for the education of children in the all faiths home programs.

Nope. Quite serious.
I absolutely classify it as hate. It's no different than the hate people used to speak against black people during the civil rights movement.

How childish. Not everyone who disagrees with gays, or thinks gay is a sin or whatever hates gays.

How childish. Not everyone who disagrees with gays, or thinks gay is a sin or whatever hates gays.
"Hi I don't hate you but I'm going to refuse you service because of who you are, I'm going to give money to groups that want to stop your right to get married, I'm going to vote for people to have the right to discriminate against you, and I'm going to publicly condemn your lifestyle for the world to see. But besides that you're great."

:rolleyes:

"Hi I don't hate you but I'm going to refuse you service because of who you are, I'm going to give money to groups that want to stop your right to get married, I'm going to vote for people to have the right to discriminate against you, and I'm going to publicly condemn your lifestyle for the world to see. But besides that you're great."

:rolleyes:

meanwhile we have a guy in this thread who has said he won't do business with companies who are closed on Sundays? Do you say he hates them?

Forum List

Back