🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boycott Fail: Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide…

"Boycott Fail: Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide…"

This fails as a confusing correlation with causation fallacy, there's no 'evidence' that the opening of new stores has anything to do with the success or failure of a 'boycott.'

Of course they correlate you moron. If a boycott against a company were successful there would be no demand for new locations.

Jesus you are stupid , and dishonest.

The executive who filmed his righteous rant against them while in the drive thru and lost everything is still destitute.. Wonder if Chick offered him a job, would he take it

^^^^^^

the reason no one can have a rational discussion with rightwingnut flame throwers.

keep eating the red meat, loons.
ya mean like he way libs destroyed Firefox CEO...cause libs never try to ruin people nnnooooooo

The executive who filmed his righteous rant against them while in the drive thru and lost everything is still destitute.. Wonder if Chick offered him a job, would he take it

^^^^^^

the reason no one can have a rational discussion with rightwingnut flame throwers.

You're just as stupid as they are . Have you noticed that a guy like MDK can come in and be a liberal and still admit that not all liberals are sane and not all conservatives are insane? You should try it. Honesty I mean.

a) i'm far from stupid.
b) i don't frequent businesses that think exempting the owner from personal liability by incorporating gives the corporation some right to impose some extremist religious ideology on the rest of us. you have a business, run the business. if you want it to have a religion, don't incorporate. corporations are not people... no matter what the religious right wants and no matter how the extremists on the supreme court are perverting our body of laws.

That guy was a horse's ass. I wish more people would lose their jobs for being nasty and rude to service industry employees. lol

Everybody is once in awhile,,,, people still need to support themselves. I dont know why the place that hired him afterwards felt they needed to fire him over a past incident.

My guess is a lame PR move. I only say that more folks should get fired b/c I put myself through college by tending bar and waiting tables. I have a major soft spot for those that work in the service industry. lol

^^^^^^

ya mean like he way libs destroyed Firefox CEO...cause libs never try to ruin people nnnooooooo

you mean like you freaktards ruined natalie manes for telling the truth about shrub?

^^^^^^

You're just as stupid as they are . Have you noticed that a guy like MDK can come in and be a liberal and still admit that not all liberals are sane and not all conservatives are insane? You should try it. Honesty I mean.

a) i'm far from stupid.
b) i don't frequent businesses that think exempting the owner from personal liability by incorporating gives the corporation some right to impose some extremist religious ideology on the rest of us. you have a business, run the business. if you want it to have a religion, don't incorporate. corporations are not people... no matter what the religious right wants and no matter how the extremists on the supreme court are perverting our body of laws.

Yes, let me clarify. I dont think YOU are stupid. I think your belief that all liberals and liberal polices are good and all conservatives and conservative policies are bad is stupid.

As for you b) can you please point to where Chik Fil A tried to force their religious ideology on anyone? Oh that's right they didn't , the CEO simply expressed his OPINION. Which you don't like. Funny, I don't see you bitching about Starbucks having the opinion that racism is wrong.

That guy was a horse's ass. I wish more people would lose their jobs for being nasty and rude to service industry employees. lol

Everybody is once in awhile,,,, people still need to support themselves. I dont know why the place that hired him afterwards felt they needed to fire him over a past incident.

My guess is a lame PR move. I only say that more folks should get fired b/c I put myself through college by tending bar and waiting tables. I have a major soft spot for those that work in the service industry. lol

Many people, liberals and conservatives alike, treat service industry employees like shit. It's pathetic, they are people , even if they have put themselves in a situation where at 40 years old they are working in fast food, they are still people.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Many people, liberals and conservatives alike, treat service industry employees like shit. It's pathetic, they are people , even if they have put themselves in a situation where at 40 years old they are working in fast food, they are still people.

I couldn't agree more. Cheers!

I couldn't agree more. Cheers!

And when I see people write things like "well they should have bettered themselves" I just laugh. They dont seem to understand that if EVERY adult in the US had a PhD, we'd have people with PhDs working at McDonalds.

Now that's not to say that many people who work these types of jobs are lazy and incompetent, but not EVERYONE who works them is.

I guess I just hate the idea of stereotyping a group of people.

Except for blacks. They are all lazy, uneducated criminals :poke:

They are a fine company and they do good charitable work. People are free boycott them if they so choose but I thought the while thing was terribly overblown. Their chicken fingers are awesome as well. lol
Duck Guy boycott worked out great too, didn't it?

They now sponsor a minor football bowl game in Louisiana.
and a race in Dallas
2015 Duck Commander 500
That post really is informative.

Thanks!!!

; - )

They are a fine company and they do good charitable work. People are free boycott them if they so choose but I thought the while thing was terribly overblown. Their chicken fingers are awesome as well. lol
Duck Guy boycott worked out great too, didn't it?

They now sponsor a minor football bowl game in Louisiana.

Of course it wasn't going to work out. I thought it was a stupid hill to die on.

Boycotts usually backfire. The fools who boycotted Disney over gay day or whatever proved that.
Fools line up to pay over $100 to go there.

Some damned boycott.

Unless they are nasty and rude first, of course!!!

Boycott Fail Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide Weasel Zippers

Awesome! I know they are opening another one here in Gainesville and saw one in Cleveland yesterday :)
What boycott? They apologized, admitted they were wrong, and stopped donating to gay hating organizations.

I might go for lunch tomorrow. :thup:
The boycott ended soon after it began. The owner not only stopped donating to the objectionable gay hate groups, he began meeting with gay pride leaders to repair the damage to the company name and the "misunderstanding".

Boycott Fail Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide Weasel Zippers

Awesome! I know they are opening another one here in Gainesville and saw one in Cleveland yesterday :)

that's nice.

rightwingnuts are good at supporting religious extremists.

your point?

Yes, extremists. CFA does not discriminate against hiring gay people, doesn't turn gay customers away, the only thing they did was the CEO expressed a private opinion that he believed marriage is between a man and a woman.

Yeah, they're a force of religious tyranny alright. Get out the pitchforks, Leftwats!

"Boycott Fail: Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide…"

This fails as a confusing correlation with causation fallacy, there's no 'evidence' that the opening of new stores has anything to do with the success or failure of a 'boycott.'

So you're going to pretend that business didn't spike nationwide when Chic Fil A was boycotted by the fag militia? Chick Fil A has been around since I was a child and has always had the best chicken of any restaurant chain. Thanks to you people, they are now getting noticed.

Forum List

Back