🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boycott Fail: Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide…

They are a fine company and they do good charitable work. People are free boycott them if they so choose but I thought the while thing was terribly overblown. Their chicken fingers are awesome as well. lol
Duck Guy boycott worked out great too, didn't it?

They now sponsor a minor football bowl game in Louisiana.

Of course it wasn't going to work out. I thought it was a stupid hill to die on.

Boycotts usually backfire. The fools who boycotted Disney over gay day or whatever proved that.

They are a fine company and they do good charitable work. People are free boycott them if they so choose but I thought the while thing was terribly overblown. Their chicken fingers are awesome as well. lol

Agreed, just proves how stupid people I thought we were free to believe as we wanted to in this country?

Freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion.

Also, you are free to boycott whichever companies you wish. No matter how bad said boycott backfires.

I think far too many people on both sides search for some petty jazz to be outraged about anymore.

I didnt know that camping out for the opening of a new Chik Fil A was a thing until a couple of weeks ago, a store opened in Branson, MO and people camped out for 2 days in the snow waiting for the store to open. There were people there who had been to like 300 store openings. They just travel around to different store openings. The company gives the first 100 customers through the door free meals for a year.

No way I'm camping in the snow for a year's worth of fast food.

Agreed, just proves how stupid people I thought we were free to believe as we wanted to in this country?

Freedom OF religion, not freedom FROM religion.

Also, you are free to boycott whichever companies you wish. No matter how bad said boycott backfires.

I think far too many people on both sides search for some petty jazz to be outraged about anymore.

Agreed, I call it faux rage, and you can see it strewn throughout this board on the left and the right. Just as it is in the real world.

They don't have any restaurants in Nevada. The closest one is in St George, UT which is 120 miles away.

Boycott Fail Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide Weasel Zippers

Awesome! I know they are opening another one here in Gainesville and saw one in Cleveland yesterday :)

You know Dan T. Cathy is a strong support of Israel and does a ton of work for young black men and women in the ghetto! You still dancing the jig over this news?
You pick your battles....:) He pissed off faggots. Good enough for me for now.

That's the part goons like you don't get. He wasn't trying to piss anyone off, you people are like children, can't you just express your views without taking glee in making someone who disagrees with you mad? That goes for the left and the right.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
They just opened a White Castle on the Strip a couple of months ago, the first one west of the Mississippi to my understanding. People were lined up down Las Vegas Blvd for hours the day it opened to get in. My buddy who is from Ohio actually got interviewed by the news.

I don't do much fast food. In N Out, the wife loves Chik Fil A , and sometimes Popeye's sounds good, But the other day we were in Springfield, MO and seen that they have a Five Guys............ Man oh man good. Expensive for fast food though. My wife and I and 5 kids was like $80 for lunch.

The executive who filmed his righteous rant against them while in the drive thru and lost everything is still destitute.. Wonder if Chick offered him a job, would he take it

The executive who filmed his righteous rant against them while in the drive thru and lost everything is still destitute.. Wonder if Chick offered him a job, would he take it

That guy was a horse's ass. I wish more people would lose their jobs for being nasty and rude to service industry employees. lol

"Boycott Fail: Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide…"

This fails as a confusing correlation with causation fallacy, there's no 'evidence' that the opening of new stores has anything to do with the success or failure of a 'boycott.'

That guy was a horse's ass. I wish more people would lose their jobs for being nasty and rude to service industry employees. lol

Everybody is once in awhile,,,, people still need to support themselves. I dont know why the place that hired him afterwards felt they needed to fire him over a past incident.

^^^^^^

the reason no one can have a rational discussion with rightwingnut flame throwers.

keep eating the red meat, loons.

You're just as stupid as they are . Have you noticed that a guy like MDK can come in and be a liberal and still admit that not all liberals are sane and not all conservatives are insane? You should try it. Honesty I mean.

Forum List

Back