🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boycott Fail: Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide…

"Boycott Fail: Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide…"

This fails as a confusing correlation with causation fallacy, there's no 'evidence' that the opening of new stores has anything to do with the success or failure of a 'boycott.'

So you're going to pretend that business didn't spike nationwide when Chic Fil A was boycotted by the fag militia? Chick Fil A has been around since I was a child and has always had the best chicken of any restaurant chain. Thanks to you people, they are now getting noticed.

One of the best things that could have happened to CFA was the homos targeting them.

"Boycott Fail: Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide…"

This fails as a confusing correlation with causation fallacy, there's no 'evidence' that the opening of new stores has anything to do with the success or failure of a 'boycott.'

So you're going to pretend that business didn't spike nationwide when Chic Fil A was boycotted by the fag militia? Chick Fil A has been around since I was a child and has always had the best chicken of any restaurant chain. Thanks to you people, they are now getting noticed.

One of the best things that could have happened to CFA was the homos targeting them.

When I was young and working at McDonald's we have a very slow day one time and the manager was sending people home. I had an idea and a couple of us made animal rights signs, "meat is murder" etc, and went out and protested our own restaurant. Soon people started arriving in droves and started patronizing the restaurant just to spite us. Business was huge that day. Unfortunately we could only do it once because corporate got wind of that and told us no more of that.

Boycott Fail Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide Weasel Zippers

Awesome! I know they are opening another one here in Gainesville and saw one in Cleveland yesterday :)

that's nice.

rightwingnuts are good at supporting religious extremists.

your point?

Yes, extremists. CFA does not discriminate against hiring gay people, doesn't turn gay customers away, the only thing they did was the CEO expressed a private opinion that he believed marriage is between a man and a woman.

Yeah, they're a force of religious tyranny alright. Get out the pitchforks, Leftwats!

That's not quite true. Iirc, they gave huge funding to anti gay groups. And THAT is why people like me won't give them money.

Awesome! I know they are opening another one here in Gainesville and saw one in Cleveland yesterday :)

that's nice.

your point?

Yes, extremists. CFA does not discriminate against hiring gay people, doesn't turn gay customers away, the only thing they did was the CEO expressed a private opinion that he believed marriage is between a man and a woman.

Yeah, they're a force of religious tyranny alright. Get out the pitchforks, Leftwats!

That's not quite true. Iirc, they gave huge funding to anti gay groups. And THAT is why people like me won't give them money.
They stopped and apologized though. So you can eat there in peace now. :)

that's nice.

your point?

That's your choice. I'm going to buy a chicken sandwich on your behalf...though not today because they're closed.

Didn't boycott them, so...

Have to say they make the best salads, and that their menu is pretty good overall. Prefer them to Wendy's, though haven't been to a Wendy's for a while.

Last person I dated, still boycotts the place, even though the issue over the donations has been over for ages now.

Can't always change minds, and some people just never get over it.

I hope it was worth it to him.

Jerk who bullied Chick-fil-A employee still feeling the sting

A businessman lost his job and his home after posting a viral video excoriating a Chick-fil-A clerk overgay marriage opinions voiced by an officer of the restaurant chain.

More than two years after the video’s publication, Adam Smith, 37, his wife and four kids are now living in a camper and subsisting on food stamps, according to ABC News.

Smith was the chief financial officer of an Arizona medical device manufacturing firm when he recorded himself in the drive-thru lane of a local Chick-fil-A.

After receiving the free bottle of water he ordered, Smith lambasted the chain as “a hateful corporation,” before dressing down the server.

Jerk who bullied Chick-fil-A employee still feeling the sting - BizPac Review

that's nice.

your point?

They stopped and apologized though. So you can eat there in peace now. :)

no

I hope it was worth it to him.

Jerk who bullied Chick-fil-A employee still feeling the sting

A businessman lost his job and his home after posting a viral video excoriating a Chick-fil-A clerk overgay marriage opinions voiced by an officer of the restaurant chain.

More than two years after the video’s publication, Adam Smith, 37, his wife and four kids are now living in a camper and subsisting on food stamps, according to ABC News.

Smith was the chief financial officer of an Arizona medical device manufacturing firm when he recorded himself in the drive-thru lane of a local Chick-fil-A.

After receiving the free bottle of water he ordered, Smith lambasted the chain as “a hateful corporation,” before dressing down the server.

Jerk who bullied Chick-fil-A employee still feeling the sting - BizPac Review

Feel sorry for his wife and kids. I mean less so for the wife, she chose to marry the asshole, but the kids did nothing wrong.

37 years old and behaving that way, good Lord.

that's nice.

your point?
you economic terrorist scum effort FAILED

are you out of your mind, odious?
Nope. Quite serious.

What boycott? They apologized, admitted they were wrong, and stopped donating to gay hating organizations.

I might go for lunch tomorrow. :thup:
Wrong as usual. He NEVER apologized for his views. He said he should not have brought his company into it which HE did not faggots did.

that's nice.

your point?
you economic terrorist scum effort FAILED

are you out of your mind, odious?
Nope. Quite serious.

What boycott? They apologized, admitted they were wrong, and stopped donating to gay hating organizations.

I might go for lunch tomorrow. :thup:
Wrong as usual. He NEVER apologized for his views. He said he should not have brought his company into it which HE did not faggots did.
Actually HE brought his company into it by spewing hate in an interview. And now his company has ceased ALL donations to anti-gay groups. Score one for the good guys. :thup:

I ate their stuff a few times before I found out they close on Sundays because of the sky fairy. Once I heard that...I had no interest. My kids like it though. Their choice.

I ate their stuff a few times before I found out they close on Sundays because of the sky fairy. Once I heard that...I had no interest. My kids like it though. Their choice.

what a dork. "I liked their food until I found out they were Christians"

:rofl:

That's not what I said. Of course.....you aren't very bright....so I understand.

Get your humor meter fixed dork.

but yeah , I admit you only said you ate there a few times until you found out they were Christians. I inferred that you must have liked the food else you wouldn't have ate there more than once. But meh, maybe you hated the food and ate there anyway. who knows.

That's not what I said. Of course.....you aren't very bright....so I understand.

but yeah , I admit you only said you ate there a few times until you found out they were Christians. I inferred that you must have liked the food else you wouldn't have ate there more than once. But meh, maybe you hated the food and ate there anyway. who knows.

The food is OK. My kids think it's great. The whole ant-gay thing turned my daughter off to it, though. But the reason I don't bother any more is that they are in my face with the religion. Not opening on Sunday so they can make a religious point is dumb as shit...IMO. This society is secular. The entire Chik-fil-A supply chain works on Sundays.

They just opened a White Castle on the Strip a couple of months ago, the first one west of the Mississippi to my understanding. People were lined up down Las Vegas Blvd for hours the day it opened to get in. My buddy who is from Ohio actually got interviewed by the news.
You lucky bastard I have missed white castles since I moved to Florida.

The food is OK. My kids think it's great. The whole ant-gay thing turned my daughter off to it, though. But the reason I don't bother any more is that they are in my face with the religion. Not opening on Sunday so they can make a religious point is dumb as shit...IMO. This society is secular. The entire Chik-fil-A supply chain works on Sundays.

It's their store, if they don't want to open on Sunday, what is it to you? How do you know their supply chain works on Sunday though?

And they are not in your face about anything. Nary a Bible to be found in their restaurants.

So far we still just have one in my area, but I am glad to see that the business is still doing well. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back