🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Boycott Fail: Chick-Fil-A Opens Slew Of New Stores Nationwide…

Stupid post. Of course I read what he said you can pull it up anywhere in 2 seconds. :rolleyes:
So you know that what he said isn't hate.
I absolutely classify it as hate. It's no different than the hate people used to speak against black people during the civil rights movement.

How childish. Not everyone who disagrees with gays, or thinks gay is a sin or whatever hates gays.
"Hi I don't hate you but I'm going to refuse you service because of who you are, I'm going to give money to groups that want to stop your right to get married, I'm going to vote for people to have the right to discriminate against you, and I'm going to publicly condemn your lifestyle for the world to see. But besides that you're great."

:rolleyes:

meanwhile we have a guy in this thread who has said he won't do business with companies who are closed on Sundays? Do you say he hates them?
Ask him if he'd vote for the right to refuse service to Chick Fil A employees or to stop them from being able to get married. :cool:

I absolutely classify it as hate. It's no different than the hate people used to speak against black people during the civil rights movement.

How childish. Not everyone who disagrees with gays, or thinks gay is a sin or whatever hates gays.
"Hi I don't hate you but I'm going to refuse you service because of who you are, I'm going to give money to groups that want to stop your right to get married, I'm going to vote for people to have the right to discriminate against you, and I'm going to publicly condemn your lifestyle for the world to see. But besides that you're great."

meanwhile we have a guy in this thread who has said he won't do business with companies who are closed on Sundays? Do you say he hates them?
Ask him if he'd vote for the right to refuse service to Chick Fil A employees or to stop them from being able to get married. :cool:

Neither of those have shit to do with hating anyone.

I believe anyone has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. Doesn't mean I hate anyone.

The marriage part, is just stupid, has nothing to do with hate.

I' sure you are anti gun. Does that mean you hate gun owners?

Moron

I believe anyone has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason. Doesn't mean I hate anyone.

Moron
You won't find a single post of mine supporting gun control in all my time here.

Moron
You won't find a single post of mine supporting gun control in all my time here.

Well, scratch that then, but I am quite sure I could find groups of people you disagree with their actions. Does that mean you hate them? If so, that is childish.

Moron

Well, scratch that then, but I am quite sure I could find groups of people you disagree with their actions. Does that mean you hate them? If so, that is childish.
I hate terrorists. Is that childish?

Moron

Yes, you should love them anyway. At least that is so, according to your leftist buddies.

Seriously, what sort of stupid dogma teaches that it is okay for you to hate a terrorist, but not okay for someone else who is strongly opposed to homosexuality to hate a faggot?

Get your humor meter fixed dork.

but yeah , I admit you only said you ate there a few times until you found out they were Christians. I inferred that you must have liked the food else you wouldn't have ate there more than once. But meh, maybe you hated the food and ate there anyway. who knows.

The food is OK. My kids think it's great. The whole ant-gay thing turned my daughter off to it, though. But the reason I don't bother any more is that they are in my face with the religion. Not opening on Sunday so they can make a religious point is dumb as shit...IMO. This society is secular. The entire Chik-fil-A supply chain works on Sundays.

It's their store, if they don't want to open on Sunday, what is it to you? How do you know their supply chain works on Sunday though?

And they are not in your face about anything. Nary a Bible to be found in their restaurants.
Wonder if he has ever stayed in a hotel room. I mean they put bibles in the room. I wonder if he catches fire when he walks in, because they force religion on him. Lol

That's a good question. I have no problem with the bible in the hotel room thing. Haven't noticed it in years.

I even smile and say thanks when someone ( cashier, deli clerk, etc. ) says "God Bless".

If Publix announced tomorrow that they are a Christian company and therefore will close on Sundays....I'd go elsewhere.

Does that make me a hypocrite? Maybe.

Why would you go elsewhere ? Seriously?

I mean what is the rationale there?

It's simple. I don't want to be preached to when I'm doing business. If you feel like it is important for you to make sure that I know what your religious beliefs are, I'm going to give my business to someone who doesn't.

Moron

Yes, you should love them anyway. At least that is so, according to your leftist buddies.

Seriously, what sort of stupid dogma teaches that it is okay for you to hate a terrorist, but not okay for someone else who is strongly opposed to homosexuality to hate a faggot?

That's a weird thing to say.

Stupid post. Of course I read what he said you can pull it up anywhere in 2 seconds. :rolleyes:

I don't hate them, dummy. I want them to keep their weird beliefs to themselves. I actually have customers who are very religious. I serve them.

The food is OK. My kids think it's great. The whole ant-gay thing turned my daughter off to it, though. But the reason I don't bother any more is that they are in my face with the religion. Not opening on Sunday so they can make a religious point is dumb as shit...IMO. This society is secular. The entire Chik-fil-A supply chain works on Sundays.

It's their store, if they don't want to open on Sunday, what is it to you? How do you know their supply chain works on Sunday though?

And they are not in your face about anything. Nary a Bible to be found in their restaurants.
Wonder if he has ever stayed in a hotel room. I mean they put bibles in the room. I wonder if he catches fire when he walks in, because they force religion on him. Lol

That's a good question. I have no problem with the bible in the hotel room thing. Haven't noticed it in years.

I even smile and say thanks when someone ( cashier, deli clerk, etc. ) says "God Bless".

If Publix announced tomorrow that they are a Christian company and therefore will close on Sundays....I'd go elsewhere.

It's simple. I don't want to be preached to when I'm doing business. If you feel like it is important for you to make sure that I know what your religious beliefs are, I'm going to give my business to someone who doesn't.

The employees at Chic Fil A don't preach at anyone. You must have them confused with Starbucks.

The employees at Chic Fil A don't preach at anyone. You must have them confused with Starbucks.

Oooooh! What a witty post! Ha ha!!

Moron

I thought you said you all don't hate "faggots." :cool:

I don't hate them, dummy. I want them to keep their weird beliefs to themselves. I actually have customers who are very religious. I serve them.
You do realize that this isn't a one way street, right? If you want people to keep things to themselves badly enough, you got to do your part by setting the example that you want everyone else to go by.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Wasn't it Ghandi who said that you have to be the change that you want to see in the world?

You do realize that this isn't a one way street, right? If you want people to keep things to themselves badly enough, you got to do your part by setting the example that you want everyone else to go by.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Wasn't it Ghandi who said that you have to be the change that you want to see in the world?

Oh how sweet! Like syrup.

^^^ Well? If you are not going to clam up, why should anyone else when they have just as much of a right to speak their mind as you yourself have?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ I am just trying to make you well aware of the fact that no one can keep other people from speaking their mind, that them people you wish would be quiet can not be silenced when they have as much of a right to share their beliefs as you have the right to share yours.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ I am just trying to make you well aware of the fact that no one can keep other people from speaking their mind, that them people you wish would be quiet can not be silenced when they have as much of a right to share their beliefs as you have the right to share yours.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Nobody wants to. It's all in your imagination. Just like most everything in your reality.

Forum List

Back