Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
BDS = circus flea...

flea-circus-brochure-side-2.jpg

Anybody got a magnifying glass?

Israel does not view it with such mirth.

What is the goal of BDS, Tinmore. I mean, what do they expect will happen to Israel will all these boycotts and such ? They are trying to harm their economy, right?

Perhaps you should read up.

Tinny doesn't want to get caught in the trap that support for BDS is harmful to an ally.

Which is why the idea is never gonna get any decent traction, even within the EU.

The goal of BDS is to harms ISraels economy. So far, I see evidence of the opposite.

So when Israels economy does take a huge fall, and we can prove it;s from BDS, then we can talk. But like I said, they have been around for almost a decade, and ZILCH

Even Abbas supports putting BDS to a end

The goal of BDS is to harms ISraels economy. So far, I see evidence of the opposite.

So when Israels economy does take a huge fall, and we can prove it;s from BDS, then we can talk. But like I said, they have been around for almost a decade, and ZILCH

Even Abbas supports putting BDS to a end

That is a part of it.

Try again, a Zionist is somebody who believes in the right for Jews to have their own state in the ancient homeland of their ancestors, Israel.

And most Americans agree with that. Maybe not YOU IslamoNazi terrorist asslickers.

The subject of this thread is this beautiful Movement called BDS, that was inspired by Christians use of BDS to confront Apartheid with in South Africa, and a discussion of how it is going mainstream all over our world, in Israel, all over Europe, in America, everywhere in our world BDS is flourishing and growing by leaps and bounds.

BDS is flourishing and growing by leaps and bounds

LOL please don't make me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Zionists are a worldwide TERRORIST SCUM ORGANIZATION......Who ARE THE SCURGE OF JEWISH PEOPLE WORLDWIDE...........THEY DO NOT<THAT IS NOT< REPRESENT JEWS AT ALL.

The subject of this thread is this beautiful Movement called BDS, that was inspired by Christians use of BDS to confront Apartheid with in South Africa, and a discussion of how it is going mainstream all over our world, in Israel, all over Europe, in America, everywhere in our world BDS is flourishing and growing by leaps and bounds.

Zionists are a worldwide TERRORIST SCUM ORGANIZATION......Who ARE THE SCURGE OF JEWISH PEOPLE WORLDWIDE...........THEY DO NOT<THAT IS NOT< REPRESENT JEWS AT ALL.

You know, Steve, instead of throwing around Zionist this and Zionist that, why not tell us about the real scourge in the world right now. You know, that scourge that is murdering people for their religious beliefs. After all, you are now posting on the Middle East forum so surely you must have some news to impart to us about what the scourge was up to recently. I can think of several people being killed in Iraq the other day, and perhaps you can tell us what is happening in another of the Middle East countries with regard to people being killed, unless you really don't care what this scourge is doing to innocent people becaise you can't blame it on the "Zionists."

BDS is Jesus way to respond to injustice, with nonviolent resistance

The master of Zionists is Satan.

Yes, there is a spiritual battle we struggle in and with.

BEST for every person to see that and choose who they side with, Jesus or Satan.

Last edited:

BEST for every person to see that and choose who they side with, Jesus or Satan.

Say, how are those custom-made horns Mr. Lucifer gave you last Christmas? I heard you had to have them adjusted because they were too tight. Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if he gave the whole Iranian gang posting a set with his compliments, and the Iranian gang was so moved by this generous gift that they told Mr. Lucifer that they would even post more hours and find new sites also to post on to keep his undying love for them.

Say, how are those custom-made horns Mr. Lucifer gave you last Christmas? I heard you had to have them adjusted because they were too tight. Hmm, I wouldn't be surprised if he gave the whole Iranian gang posting a set with his compliments, and the Iranian gang was so moved by this generous gift that they told Mr. Lucifer that they would even post more hours and find new sites also to post on to keep his undying love for them.

Funny...NOT.......Most Decent Jews in Israel do not advocate Zionism...why would they,how could they......but you keep your misguided faith.......You can NEVER DEFEAT ME with your usual Zionist Tactics of attacking me,but its all a load lies and bullshit.

SAY NO TO ZIONIST TERRORISM.....MOST JEWS IN ISRAEL DO and all CREDIT TO THEM.

I'm theliq and can never be defeated by Zionist Terrorism....EVER

Theliq...ever living,ever faithful,ever sure.......for a free Israel and Palestine :smiliehug:

BUT NEVER TERRORIST,WHO KNOW THEY ARE

What nonsense Silly Sally posts!

And you don't think you post nonsense, Mrs. Sherri. What person in her right mind is going to be saying "Satan this" and "Satan that." It's almost like you are talking about your best friend.

Since you don't know most people in israel, Steve, it is kind of ludicrous for you to make a statement like that. However, how about some news from you about what is going on in the Middle East. After all, you can look at a map and see that the Middle East takes up a lot of property and things are happening in other countries there that you think we might find of interest. Surely you are trying to keep abreast of the news coming out of that area.

I wonder if Mrs. Sherri can tell us what is Jesus' way when it comes to those who are murdering his followers in Muslim countries? Has Jesus told her yet? If so, she can share the news with theliq.

They put their trust and faith in Jesus, and when persecuted know Jesus was too. And they seek to respond as Jesus would to circumstances they confront. And they make Jesus the center of their lives.

I wonder if Mrs. Sherri can tell us what is Jesus' way when it comes to those who are murdering his followers in Muslim countries? Has Jesus told her yet? If so, she can share the news with theliq.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back