Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 Million DID and what 30,000 SAVED......????? Fcuking BAD DEAL so what's Garbage

Zionist knew exactly what they were doing....Zionist have tried to melled themselves as Judeaism and Zionism as the same thing.....They ARE NOT.....Zionists are part of A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION get your facts right

Viva Israel...Viva Palestine :smiliehug:BUT NO TERRORISTS

Huh??? What do Zionists have to do with the millions getting murdered?? Where did you get this 30 000 from ? Who ere these Zionists?

Toastman, all the crackpots have read the hate sites about the book The Transfer. Do you actually think they would know about this book any other way? Underneath it all, they wish that some Jews didn't trade pieces of equipment to the Nazis in order to save other Jews. They no doubt wish that those Jews saved would have gone instead into the concentration camps to be killed. Meanwhile, the author of The Transfer wants the crackpots to put aside that book and concentrate on this.

C-SPAN | Book Discussion on [The Farhud: Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance During the Holocaust]

I NEVER PUT THE TRUTH ASIDE AS YOU REQUESTED,AS IT IS THE DISGUSTING TRUTH OF

THE WORST OF TERRORIST BEHAVIOUR FROM A PEOPLE WITHIN THE SAME RACE,WITH

THE HELP OF A GERMANIC PEOPLES......that these BANAL TERRORIST THE

ZIONISTS.....sought and desired,who in their fcuked up minds thought this OK!!!!!!!

ZIONISTS ARE A SCURGE TO JEWS.............So "Lady" Don't give me Any Bullshit,Zionist Terrorist Bullshit.

I have never hated Jews,in fact why would I........NO,I HATE TERRORISTS<ZIONIST TERRORISTS..............But Jews and Palestinians Viva for a Peaceful...PALESTINE and ISRAEL.....BUT NO ZIONISTS

Last edited:
Huh??? What do Zionists have to do with the millions getting murdered?? Where did you get this 30 000 from ? Who ere these Zionists?

Toastman, all the crackpots have read the hate sites about the book The Transfer. Do you actually think they would know about this book any other way? Underneath it all, they wish that some Jews didn't trade pieces of equipment to the Nazis in order to save other Jews. They no doubt wish that those Jews saved would have gone instead into the concentration camps to be killed. Meanwhile, the author of The Transfer wants the crackpots to put aside that book and concentrate on this.

C-SPAN | Book Discussion on [The Farhud: Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance During the Holocaust]

ZIONISTS.....sought and desired,who in their fcuked up minds thought this OK!!!!!!!

ZIONISTS ARE A SCURGE TO JEWS.............So "Lady" Don't give me Any Bullshit,Zionist Terrorist Bullshit.
Oh I get it, you must be on acid.

How much Sterno do you have to drink to make a post like #601 above??? :dunno:

I stole this sail foam from a honkey. :thup:

How much Sterno do you have to drink to make a post like #601 above??? :dunno:

I stole this sail foam from a honkey. :thup:
Ha ha ha. The guy can't post a coherent sentence without a total mental breakdown. It could be possible that all these anti Semites reside in the same looney asylum. :cuckoo:

I have never hated Jews,in fact why would I........NO,I HATE TERRORISTS<ZIONIST TERRORISTS..............But Jews and Palestinians Viva for a Peaceful...PALESTINE and ISRAEL.....BUT NO ZIONISTS

1) Learn what a Zionist is before you make a post like this
2) Drugs are bad
3) Caps are not needed, we can hear you just fine

A Zionist is one who deliberately targets children to burn to death with white phosphorous.

What disgusting filth Zionists are!

Cast Lead is the face of Zionism.

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

BDS is a response to that, a moral response by people of conscience globally to that decadent filthy immorality of Occupation and Zionism!

2) Drugs are bad

Last edited by a moderator:
A Zionist is one who deliberately targets children to burn to death with white phosphorous.

What disgusting filth Zionists are!

Cast Lead is the face of Zionism.

2) Drugs are bad

LOL thanks for proving my point !!!

Sherri is so stupid, she doesn't even know the actual definition of Zionist or Zionism

BTW Sherri, using your logic, the Palestinians in Gaza reap what they sow, right??

BDS is God's Blessing to victims of Zionism.

I applaud BDS and thank God for BDS.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

LOL Sherri is getting angry again !

Way to change the subject. But if you must:

BDS has been around for nearly a decade and has accomplished almost nothing !

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: clap2:

BDS is an utter failure, kind of like the Palestinians

Oh and BTW, the Palestinians STILL don't have a state ;)

Like Sherri the Nazi always says, you reap what you so

The subject of this thread is this beautiful Movement called BDS, that was inspired by Christians use of BDS to confront Apartheid with in South Africa, and a discussion of how it is going mainstream all over our world, in Israel, all over Europe, in America, everywhere in our world BDS is flourishing and growing by leaps and bounds.

LOL Sherri is getting angry again !

BDS does not talk about "a state."

BDS = circus flea...

flea-circus-brochure-side-2.jpg

Anybody got a magnifying glass?

The subject of this thread is this beautiful Movement called BDS, that was inspired by Christians use of BDS to confront Apartheid with in South Africa, and a discussion of how it is going mainstream all over our world, in Israel, all over Europe, in America, everywhere in our world BDS is flourishing and growing by leaps and bounds.

BDS is flourishing and growing by leaps and bounds

LOL please don't make me laugh :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're the one who made the claim that Palestine became a state in 1923, so please Tinmore

You're the one who made the claim that Palestine became a state in 1923, so please Tinmore

Some people, like the League of Nations, called it a state.

But I was responding to a post.

BDS = circus flea...

flea-circus-brochure-side-2.jpg

Anybody got a magnifying glass?

Israel does not view it with such mirth.
All they're worried about right now is shifting some production from the West Bank to their own turf, and re-labeling, to avoid the half-assed product embargo imposed by a few grocers and retailers in a few countries - and some very modest interruptions in cash flow. A miniscule and partial and imperfect boycott of West Bank -based Israeli corporate outputs doesn't even remotely approach an effective boycott of Israel at large, and that ain't gonna happen. Dream on, McBeth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back