Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the FOULMOUTH ROUDY carry Collaboration and Terrorism Guilt around their necks for life.That's why decent,honest and fair minded people,DETEST HIS SORT.Grown Ups....it's a cheap ,pathetic,one liner Hoss,that I didn't expect from you.steve
You think you're decent, honest, and fair minded?

Reefer madness! Ha ha ha.

Anyone who knows me to be a great friend,for a fair and honest settlement for the Palestinians and Jews........I am a Small Axe,You think you are a Big Tree

BUT I AM READY TO CUT YOU DOWN, READY TO CUT YOU DOWN

YOU ARE AN ANATHEMA to most Jews and Palestinians.......Take your Banal Spew and abuse others because I am bored by YOUR HATE and RACISM to both Semitic Peoples....Viva Palestine .....Viva Israel.:clap2::smiliehug::clap2:........le Axe

First you need to define exactly what you mean by Fair and honest settlement. Seen far to many of these that are just extensions of the pre conditions and arab league peace proposals.

You think you're decent, honest, and fair minded?

Reefer madness! Ha ha ha.

Anyone who knows me to be a great friend,for a fair and honest settlement for the Palestinians and Jews........I am a Small Axe,You think you are a Big Tree

YOU ARE AN ANATHEMA to most Jews and Palestinians.......Take your Banal Spew and abuse others because I am bored by YOUR HATE and RACISM to both Semitic Peoples....Viva Palestine .....Viva Israel.:clap2::smiliehug::clap2:........le Axe

First you need to define exactly what you mean by Fair and honest settlement. Seen far to many of these that are just extensions of the pre conditions and arab league peace proposals.
The anti Semitic nitwit wants to see Israel agree to terms that will effectively end it's existence. It's their idea of "peace". Never gonna happen.

You mean:eusa_shhh: MASTICATION
No I mean masturbation. You anti Semites masturbate to the destruction of Israel on a daily basis.

Trouble is I'm AMBIDEXTROUS...shows how small you are,I thought that there was something unmanly and Mad about you......"It takes Two Hands to Handle a Whopper:cool:" Pity the SmallRoudy now we know the truth.....I THOUGHT IS WAS JUST YOUR MIND.

I'm just toooooooooooooo smart for a small DICKHEAD like you Roudy GO HANG A BRICK FROM YOUR DICK...DICK...Don't you just LOVE ROUDIES TOILET HUMOUR....NOT
Nah I think that picture pretty much encapsulates you.

The anti Semitic nitwit wants to see Israel agree to terms that will effectively end it's existence. It's their idea of "peace". Never gonna happen.

I NEVER SAID THAT.....and I totally disagree with your summation TOTALLY.

But it's nice to see you still have a few lemmings like Rat and Caroline still crawling up your Sorry ASS

But it's nice to see you still have a few lemmings like Rat and Caroline still crawling up your Sorry ASS
Sure you did dipshit. You claimed the Jews collaboration with the Nazis, terrrorist ass-licker.

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works. You're just mad cause your Tampon's in too far.

Go put some sand in your crotch, it will make the crabs feel at home. :lmao:

FOOL:cuckoo:
I'm gonna get you a condom. That way you can have protection when you go fuck yourself. :lmao:

Sorry that I can't do that,Roudy.......as I'm, unlike you,not inclined that way......but If I was you could not find a condom big enough I'm afraid.......I have them Bespoke.

What does it FEEL LIKE HAVING PUBIC LICE Roudy....Let Us Know.

Viva Palestine......Viva Israel:clap2::clap2::smiliehug:

I'm gonna get you a condom. That way you can have protection when you go fuck yourself. :lmao:

Sorry that I can't do that,Roudy.......as I'm, unlike you,not inclined that way......but If I was you could not find a condom big enough I'm afraid.......I have them Bespoke.

Have you considered suing your brains for non-support? :lmao:

Sure you did dipshit. You claimed the Jews collaboration with the Nazis, terrrorist ass-licker.

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works. You're just mad cause your Tampon's in too far.

Well if you had bothered to READ my past posts,you would know that I have said many people collaborated with Hitler and the Nazis,Catholics,Palestinians(albeit a deposed leader) Croats etc,.But ONLY THE ZIONIST HELPED THE NAZIS MURDER THEIR OWN PEOPLE,both Directly and Indirectly.

Incidentally Women don't tend to use Tampons these days but various types of pads....as they are more efficient at stemming blood flows.......inserting at tampon is not so hygenic sic.

Maybe you are comparing a Tampon to measure your Dick.....either way....not only are you an Incredible Witness but one hellava F.U.S. of a B

see ya around ...... NOT:cool:

Have you considered suing your brains for non-support? :lmao:

I know deep down Roudy you are in the process of a melt down..........You cannot beat me because my posts to you recently are a mere reflection of what you have become.....Horrible ain't it...but you deserve no better and no respect

Well if you had bothered to READ my past posts,you would know that I have said many people collaborated with Hitler and the Nazis,Catholics,Palestinians(albeit a deposed leader) Croats etc,.But ONLY THE ZIONIST HELPED THE NAZIS MURDER THEIR OWN PEOPLE,both Directly and Indirectly.

Incidentally Women don't tend to use Tampons these days but various types of pads....as they are more efficient at stemming blood flows.......inserting at tampon is not so hygenic sic.

Maybe you are comparing a Tampon to measure your Dick.....either way....not only are you an Incredible Witness but one hellava F.U.S. of a B

Yeah, keep repeating anti semetic canards like "Zionists helped Nazis murder their own people" and then you wonder why you're considered a fucking douchbag? Ha ha ha.

Yeah, keep repeating anti semetic canards like "Zionists helped Nazis murder their own people" and then you wonder why you're considered a fucking douchbag? Ha ha ha.

Why do you find the Truth so hard to stomach........Read about this subject written by Jewish Scholars.....Zionists like you moreover told your children that there were no Palestinians or anyone else living in Palestine prior to 1948.

The world know all about you,that's why more countries in the UN Support Palestine than they do Israel...........and they know what you Zionists have done to the Palestinians and Good,Innocent Jews.

But stand behind your Bullshit Zionist Mantra......No one listens to you anymore........you cried Wolf too often,I'm afraid.

Last edited:

But ONLY THE ZIONIST HELPED THE NAZIS MURDER THEIR OWN PEOPLE,both Directly and Indirectly.

How pathetic that you would believe such a thing.

Why do you find the Truth so hard to stomach........Read about this subject written by Jewish Scholars.....Zionists like you moreover told your children that there were no Palestinians or anyone else living in Palestine prior to 1948.

The world know all about you,that's why more countries in the UN Support Palestine than they do Israel...........and they know what you Zionists have done to the Palestinians and Good,Innocent Jews.

But stand behind your Bullshit Zionist Mantra......No one listens to you anymore........you cried Wolf to often,I'm afraid.

Can you list (not link) one or more sites or actual names of authors or books?

But stand behind your Bullshit Zionist Mantra......No one listens to you anymore........you cried Wolf to often,I'm afraid.

Can you list (not link) one or more sites or actual names of authors or books?

I will when I have time Indie..steven but me thinks you are capable yourself

But ONLY THE ZIONIST HELPED THE NAZIS MURDER THEIR OWN PEOPLE,both Directly and Indirectly.

And it's more Pathetic as a Jew that you know only a selective part of your history........You should be ASHAMED and SHAMED

Only I stand up for Jews and Palestinians............but NOT THE WOLVES

Last edited:

But stand behind your Bullshit Zionist Mantra......No one listens to you anymore........you cried Wolf too often,I'm afraid.

Who cares what some Zionists said ? Some Arabs say that Jews are pigs and apes. There are rotten apples in every group/ethnicity/religion/nationality.

The problem is that over the last several decades, Jew haters/Anti - Zionists have completely distorted the meaning of the word Zionist/Zionism and feeble minded people like you Steve have gobbled it up as fast as Sherri gobbles up a Maan news article about Israel.
Luckily there are people who understand that the meaning of a term cannot be manipulated and distorted the way certain people want it to be.

Steve, what is the definition of Zionism?

And it's more Pathetic as a Jew that you know only a selective part of your history........You should be ASHAMED and SHAMED

I have read plenty of documents about the Holocaust and learned about it in school. There are plenty of stories about Jewish people in high positions making deals with Nazis in order to save more Jewish lives, even though it meant the killing of a lesser amount of Jews.
Imagine being put in a situation like that.
The way you make it sound was that Zionists wanted Jews to die. Trust me, I have read that garbage propaganda. There is an incredible amount of disinformation about the Holocaust on the internet.

Googled and came up with a few well known Jew hating sites.
WWII Nazi-Zionist Collaboration
Denying Nazi-Zionist Collusion » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
Yeah, I heard about Rense about 5 years ago.

Nothing more objective?

Ya ya ya , you keep saying that to make it seem like you're a good guy. You're just as hateful as the rest of the scumbags on this forum (Sunni, Sherri , Cajun (Mr. Seattle).

You keep saying Viva Israel and Viva Palestina. Guess what, The land of Israel is based on Zionism.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back