Boycott Israel

This nonsense you found as proof of "Independence" is not worth anything.
It was done after Israel declared Independence in May of 1948 and the Arab countries invaded it the next day wanting to destroy it.
What does the Israeli declaration have to do with the Palestinian declaration?

Because the Arabs during the Mandate for Palestine did not accept the Peel Partition of 1937, or the UN Partition of 1947.
So?

So, you are dense, and play at not understanding what it is that is said.

But let us forget the whole thing :)

After all, how off topic are we? Or maybe you are saying that the Arabs have the right to boycott the Jews and Israel because the Jews "stole" their land................

It was done after Israel declared Independence in May of 1948 and the Arab countries invaded it the next day wanting to destroy it.

That question shows how totally dense you are.

Or....totally dishonest.

take a nap :)

Or....totally dishonest.

Nice duck.
No tin brain. It was in response to your total lack of understanding between the Israelis' declaration of Independence on the land they were on as a majority, and the "declaration of Independence" by the Arabs where they declared that ALL of the Mandate of Palestine, minus what the Hashemite Arabs already got, was ALL THEIRS.

Take a nap. :)

Or....totally dishonest.

Nice duck.
No tin brain. It was in response to your total lack of understanding between the Israelis' declaration of Independence on the land they were on as a majority, and the "declaration of Independence" by the Arabs where they declared that ALL of the Mandate of Palestine, minus what the Hashemite Arabs already got, was ALL THEIRS.

I hear that a lot but never see any proof.

Post a 1948 map of Israel so we can see where the Palestinian state encroaches on Israeli land.

Or....totally dishonest.

Nice duck.

Post a 1948 map of Israel so we can see where the Palestinian state encroaches on Israeli land.

There was no Palestine State because the Arabs refused any kind of Partition, TWICE.

And THEN, tried to take ALL of the land for themselves when they attacked Israel after she declared Independence, AFTER the UN recognized her.

Take a nap, please :)

Or....totally dishonest.

Nice duck.

There was no Palestine State because the Arabs refused any kind of Partition, TWICE.

And THEN, tried to take ALL of the land for themselves when they attacked Israel after she declared Independence, AFTER the UN recognized her.

I rest my case.

Or....totally dishonest.

Nice duck.

I rest my case.

You hear it a lot from others like you and you do not believe any proof because you do not want to.

I beyond rest my case. :)

Am Israel Chai !!

Nice duck.

I rest my case.

You hear it a lot from others like you and you do not believe any proof because you do not want to.

I beyond rest my case. :)

Am Israel Chai !!
Instead of just blabbering, just post a 1948 map of Israel and prove your point.

The land was ceded to Palestine.

The land was ceded to the Jewish people for the purpose of creating a Jewish national homeland.
Link?
Read, once and for all, THE MANDATE FOR PALESTINE
I have.

ART. 7.
The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine.​
BTW, how many Jews took up residence in Palestine and not in settlements separate from Palestine?

The land was ceded to Palestine.

The land was ceded to the Jewish people for the purpose of creating a Jewish national homeland.
Link?
I have.

ART. 7.
The Administration of Palestine shall be responsible for enacting a nationality law. There shall be included in this law provisions framed so as to facilitate the acquisition of Palestinian citizenship by Jews who take up their permanent residence in Palestine.​
BTW, how many Jews took up residence in Palestine and not in settlements separate from Palestine?

All of the Mandate of Palestine is Israel.
Israel is Palestine.
Even the 78% stolen by the Hashemites in 1922 to 1925.

Keep playing your game.

I AM LOVING IT !!!!

Link?
I have.

ART. 7.

Israel is Palestine.

Keep playing your game.

I AM LOVING IT !!!!
Link?

I have.

ART. 7.

Israel is Palestine.

Keep playing your game.

I AM LOVING IT !!!!
Link?

The link is right under your nose.
You are the only one who does not see it.

I AM LOVING IT !!!

I have.

ART. 7.

Israel is Palestine.

Keep playing your game.

I AM LOVING IT !!!!
Link?

I AM LOVING IT !!!
Typical duck.

I have.

ART. 7.

Israel is Palestine.

Keep playing your game.

I AM LOVING IT !!!!
Link?

I AM LOVING IT !!!
Typical duck.

Typical master troll behavior. You are on a (t)roll today. :)

What a farce !!!!! :)

Forum List

Back