Boycott Israel

Hmm. So do you consider throwing rocks at someone to be a 'peaceful' thing? I've never thrown rocks at anyone because I know it to be considered everywhere in the world as an assault with a deadly weapon! Rocks can and will kill someone.

Remember that stoning was a punishment centuries ago? A punishment that lead to death.

I'll tell you what, and ask also if you would do anything different. I have a gun. Someone throws rocks at me, I will shoot back to defend myself.

But I suppose from your post that you would not? Laughable.
The IDF (Israeli Doofus Force) are too stupid to figure out why people throw rock at them.

And time after time and time again they keep going back to where people throw rocks at them. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Israel is their country. The rock throwers are violating Israels law. Tough titty.

You're condoning killing protestors, says a lot about you
Rock throwing is a criminal offense in the US, dumbass, it is not considered a form of protest.

Legal status
  • In the United States, rock-throwing is a felony[14][15] and rock-throwers could face criminal charges, dependent on the circumstances that may include second degree murder,[16] aggravated assault, throwing a missile into an occupied vehicle, criminal possession of a weapon, reckless endangerment of life, and aggravated assault with a lethal weapon.[10][17][18] Punishment upon conviction varies as with all punishments for all crimes. A Florida judge sentenced a teenager to serve life in prison for throwing rocks at cars.[16] A New England judge, ruling on teenagers convicted of throwing stones at passing trains, at windows, resulting in eye injuries to passengers, sentenced them to be kept in an eye-injury ward of a hospital for two weeks with their eyes bandaged, in order to make them understand the consequence of their delinquency.[19] Rock throwers can be charged, tried and convicted even when no injuries or damage result.[20]
  • In Great Britain, expansive legislation on public disorder introduced in 1986 allows stone throwers to be sentenced on average to 3.5 years in prison if the criminal justice system can prove that the action took place in a riot.[21]
  • Under Australian law, rock throwers can be sentenced to up to 5 years in prison.
  • Under American law they can receive very long sentences and even be sentenced to life in prison.[16][22][23] Under American law, individuals who were part of a group engaged in rock-throwing can be convicted and imprisoned even if they did not personally throw any missiles.[24][25]
  • In New Zealand, individuals who throw rocks at cars can serve 14 years for endangering transport.[26]
  • In Vietnam, youths convicted of "vandalism and battery" for throwing stones at vehicles have been imprisoned.[27]
  • In Turkey the Islamic Justice and Development Party (AKP) introduced a range of legal measures criminalizing both Kurdish political claims and protest activities by the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK). The harsh sentences handed down against stone throwing children (taş atan çocuklar) led to a public outcry and to an amendment reducing the length of the sentences on the grounds that it was inappropriate from ‘a criminal justice point of view’.[28]

A criminal offense doesn't equate to murdering the offender.

I see that the punishments you quoted are jail terms, not the death penalty.

Dumbass........
Oh, Louie, Louie, Louie.....aren't you on the wrong thread with this endless tirade about ammunitions and protestors.
Have you written to the Hague, yet? :)

Oh, Louie, Louie, Louie.......

[ What !!! Scarlett is the only Jew in the whole March ? You do not say !!! But sure.....a March for Women is the perfect place to boycott Israel for Palestine :) ]

JTA - An anti-Israel women’s group pulled out of the Women’s March Los Angeles over the inclusion of Jewish actress Scarlett Johansson as a featured speaker.

Several other anti-Israel groups also boycotted the march held on Saturday, one of dozens that took place across the United States to fight for women’s rights and progressive causes. The first march held last year took place in cities around the world the day after President Donald Trump’s inauguration.

The Palestinian American Women’s Association cited in a post on Facebook Johansson’s “unapologetic support of illegal settlements in the West Bank, a human rights violation recognized by the international community whose calls only led to a reaffirmation of her position, sending a clear message that Palestinian voices and human rights for Palestinians do not matter.”

(full article online)

Anti-Israel groups boycott Women's March over Scarlett Johansson

Hmm. So do you consider throwing rocks at someone to be a 'peaceful' thing? I've never thrown rocks at anyone because I know it to be considered everywhere in the world as an assault with a deadly weapon! Rocks can and will kill someone.

Remember that stoning was a punishment centuries ago? A punishment that lead to death.

I'll tell you what, and ask also if you would do anything different. I have a gun. Someone throws rocks at me, I will shoot back to defend myself.

But I suppose from your post that you would not? Laughable.
The IDF (Israeli Doofus Force) are too stupid to figure out why people throw rock at them.

And time after time and time again they keep going back to where people throw rocks at them. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Israel is their country. The rock throwers are violating Israels law. Tough titty.

Where did I say kill? Lying about what others say, says a lot about you.

You replied to my post that Israel are using live fire on protestors, stating "tough titty".

What else can be implied?

You either agree or disagree with Israel murdering protestors, it's that simple.

So which is it?
If protestors break the law and Israel decides to shoot them it is Israels right. It is not murder, it is enforcement of the law..

[Maybe you do condone murdering Israelis with heavy rocks?
But here is why the rules were changed about two years ago.
Arabs stop throwing rocks with the intent of killing Israelis, and there will be no need for any ammunitions, wouldn't that be right? ]

The new rules follow a recent heated political debate over how to counter stone-throwing in some Palestinian neighbourhoods of East Jerusalem and on West Bank roads, which gained added momentum after the recent death of an elderly motorist who died after crashing his car during an alleged stone-throwing incident in the city.

“We intend to change the norm that has become established here: that the state of Israel allows these deadly and murderous objects to be thrown without response and without being thwarted,” said Netanyahu in a statement issued after the vote.

“Until recently, police officers would open fire when their own lives were at risk,” Netanyahu said. “From now on, they will be allowed to open fire – and they will know they have a right to do so – when anyone’s life is in danger.

“We have decided to penalise more severely adult stone-throwers with a minimum sentence of four years in prison and also to authorise larger fines for minors and their parents,” the statement added.

“These sanctions apply to all Israeli citizens and residents of Israel,” it said, referring to Palestinian residents of East Jerusalem who do not have Israeli citizenship.

In recent weeks Netanyahu’s declared “war on stone throwers” and promises of zero tolerance have replaced the issue of Iran’s nuclear programme as his main preoccupation.

(full article online)

Israel relaxes live-fire rules against Palestinian stone-throwers

How about telling the Arabs to use all the Billions they keep getting in order to educate for peace and build infrastructure for their Palestine State?

It is an interesting problem. One I would like to see addressed by our Team Palestine.

How should rock-throwing be addressed? What is the appropriate response?

Not by murder that's for sure. Arrest the perpetrators and charge them with the equivalent punishment for assault would be appropriate.

That's how civilized nations deal with it.
Do civilized people kill babies and launch rockets because they do not get their way?

Not by murder that's for sure. Arrest the perpetrators and charge them with the equivalent punishment for assault would be appropriate.

That's how civilized nations deal with it.

So you would argue no live fire under any circumstances?

I believe live fire to be legally and morally permissible under circumstances that are life threatening to LEOs, bystanders or other participants. Do I think Israel always meets those standards? No, I don't.

Much of the subject matter in Industry of Lies will be familiar to those on the right of Israel's political spectrum. Professor Efraim Karsh of King's College London—whose excellent work Yemini writes has been largely ignored—covered the Arab flight of 1948 in great detail in Palestine Betrayed. What sets Yemini apart is the fact that he is a man of the left, making him, if not sui generis, then certainly a rare breed.

Still, Yemini's leftwing viewpoint is the one glaring weakness of the book. Yemini still supports the two-state solution, incredible given his sophisticated understanding of the danger Israel faces and the Arabs' intentions. His policy prescriptions are so out of touch with reality that he argues that the Jews of Judea and Samaria could remain as citizens of a Palestinian state. In fact, a vulnerable Jewish minority wouldn't last a day. Evincing a major intellectual disconnect, Yemini has this to say of the "naïve humanitarian" supporters of Hamas: "[P]erhaps they are right: Despite everything said here about Hamas' character, Israel should extend its hand in peace. Mutual recognition and reconciliation is needed, and certainly the end of global anti-Semitic and racist incitement and violence." On the very same page, he writes: "Hamas wants a world without basic freedoms, human rights, and equality for women and minorities. The Global Jihadists don't attack the West because of what it does, or did, in the past, but because of what it is: free, liberal, and democratic." Such statements abutting one another lead the reader to ask: Will the real Ben-Dror Yemini please stand up?

It's a testament to how fine a job the author has done in his dissection of anti-Israel lies that his cognitive dissonance doesn't ruin the book. It should be passed out to every college student entering a Middle Eastern studies course as a kind of intellectual inoculation against the lies they're about to hear.

(full article online)

Debunking Defamations, Defending Israel—Review: 'Industry of Lies: Media, Academia, and the Israeli-Arab Conflict' by Ben-Dror Yemini

Everyone at the Palestine Legal team wanted to reflect on the organization's five years. Here we recall some of the highlights of our work. Thank you for joining us on this journey. Help strengthen our work for the years ahead! palestinelegal.org/donate

That is just Morrissey's conclusion.

It has never been about jealousy of the Jewish people.
It has always been about lies told about the Jewish People which have created endless attacks on them.

Israel helps the world, as you may witness in the other thread.

Smart people do not hate or are jealous of Israel.
They are happy that Jews continue to help the world wherever they live.

Your hatred of Jews is helping you how?

It has always been about lies told about the Jewish People which have created endless attacks on them.

Indeed, you have several "brand Israel" deflection threads.

Showing the truth about Israel is a deflection for you because you truly are a blind person.

Israel and the Jews do not care what you think because you cannot harm Israel in any way.

PLEAAAASE !!!! Boycott anything and everything which is made in Israel or by any Jews.

Be happy :)

Showing the truth about Israel is a deflection for you because you truly are a blind person.

Israel and the Jews do not care what you think because you cannot harm Israel in any way.

PLEAAAASE !!!! Boycott anything and everything which is made in Israel or by any Jews.

Be happy :)

Then he couldn't use any computers or take any medications.

26907849_1808836062494579_6318410098321943037_n.jpg

Indeed, Can you identify where attributes such as freedom, justice and equality exist in your Islamist paradises? Do those attributes apply to those of the Jewish faith in Gaza, for example?

Indeed, it appears you demand an exclusive right to practice Islamist fascism in your Islamist paradises and require others to accommodate your fascism.

Forum List

Back