Boycott Israel

RE: Boycott Israel
βœβ†’ P F Tinmore, et al,

You are ever β†’ so wrong. It will NOT solve the problem, just create a new problem to deal with in the future. (I wonder how much in back taxes those Arab Palestinians owe.)

Allow them to go back home.

Problem solved.
(COMMENT)

I'm not sure how many Arab Palestinians are alive today that you can identify as once lived in the territory now sovereign to Israel.

In the West Bank (for instance):

✦ Median age: total: 21.4 years
β—ˆ male: 21.2 years
β—ˆ female: 21.6 years (2018 est.)​
✦ Life expectancy at birth: Total population: 75.4 years (2018 est.)
β—ˆ male: 73.4 years (2018 est.)
β—ˆ female: 77.6 years (2018 est.)

Pop Pyramid West Bak '18.png

In the Gaza Strip (for instance):

✦ Median Age: total: 17.4 years
β—ˆ male: 17.1 years
β—ˆ female: 17.8 years (2018 est.)​
✦ Life expectancy at birth: Total population: 74.4 years (2018 est.)
β—ˆ male: 72.7 years (2018 est.)
β—ˆ female: 76.2 years (2018 est.)

Pop Pyramid Gaza Strip 2016.png

The 1948 War is now 70 years old. Pretty soon, there will be no Arab Palestinian left that lived through the period you have under scrutiny. Certainly, there are living former residences of Israel, like Mahmoud Abbas who hails from Safed, Israel.

Because the Arab Palestinian Leadership has carried on a policy of not negotiating in good faith, not only is the territory Arab Palestinians claim β†’ shrinking, but the population of refugees that have ever lived in Israel is dissipating away.

Pretty soon, the Arab Palestinians will be fighting for a cause, they no not what.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
βœβ†’ P F Tinmore, et al,

You are ever β†’ so wrong. It will NOT solve the problem, just create a new problem to deal with in the future. (I wonder how much in back taxes those Arab Palestinians owe.)

Allow them to go back home.

Problem solved.
(COMMENT)

I'm not sure how many Arab Palestinians are alive today that you can identify as once lived in the territory now sovereign to Israel.

In the West Bank (for instance):

✦ Median age: total: 21.4 years
β—ˆ male: 21.2 years
β—ˆ female: 21.6 years (2018 est.)​
✦ Life expectancy at birth: Total population: 75.4 years (2018 est.)
β—ˆ male: 73.4 years (2018 est.)
β—ˆ female: 77.6 years (2018 est.)

View attachment 232465
In the Gaza Strip (for instance):

✦ Median Age: total: 17.4 years
β—ˆ male: 17.1 years
β—ˆ female: 17.8 years (2018 est.)​
✦ Life expectancy at birth: Total population: 74.4 years (2018 est.)
β—ˆ male: 72.7 years (2018 est.)
β—ˆ female: 76.2 years (2018 est.)

View attachment 232468

The 1948 War is now 70 years old. Pretty soon, there will be no Arab Palestinian left that lived through the period you have under scrutiny. Certainly, there are living former residences of Israel, like Mahmoud Abbas who hails from Safed, Israel.

Because the Arab Palestinian Leadership has carried on a policy of not negotiating in good faith, not only is the territory Arab Palestinians claim β†’ shrinking, but the population of refugees that have ever lived in Israel is dissipating away.

Pretty soon, the Arab Palestinians will be fighting for a cause, they no not what.

Most Respectfully,
R
(I wonder how much in back taxes those Arab Palestinians owe.)
I wonder how much back rent is owed to the Palestinians for the use of their land.

βœβ†’ et al,

This is a fallacy known as the β†’ "appeal to emotion." Arab Palestinians do this quite frequently. They

Boycott Islamic Terrorists

(COMMENT)

The Arab Palestinians, especially those in the US, are employing aggressive strategies in their appeal to emotion in their fundraising. The imulate something very similar to the Animal cruelty and rescue appeals from the ASPCA. Just replace the photos of the animals with Arab Palestinians in the same pose, and there you have it.

You can do the same thing with abused animals, by substitution.

It's an advertising technique, applied in a psychological warfare manner. My personal favorite is:

madrid-activists.jpg

When the UNRWA or one of the Compassionate NGO's says how much need β†’ or what impact the American fundings brings to the refugees, β†’ what good it will do, you almost can feel some sort of obligation to support.

Of course, nearly every Arab Palestinian enclave of works (good and bad), has over the years, told us how evil America is (in no uncertain terms).

I know, β†’ I'm bad.

Most Respectfully,
R

β€»β†’ Sixties Fan, et al,

I honestly don't get this move by the Saudi's. I thought that they were going to set the example and cooperate in partnerships.

(COMMENT)
Report: Egypt and Saudi Arabia seeking to Encourage Arabia Economic Ties with Israel said:
The leaders of Egypt and Saudi Arabia are reportedly working together to convince Arab states to initiate a fresh start with Israel and develop economic relations with the Jewish State in accordance with the yet-to-be released peace plan of the Trump administration, The Jerusalem Post reported Thursday.
SOURCE: by TheTower.org Staff | 11.29.18

β€’ By TPS | Form The Tazpit News Agency

Report: Leaders of Egypt and Saudi-Arabia Push Arab Nations to Forge Economic Ties with Israel
The Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman met with Egyptian ... attempting to convince as many Arab nations as possible to b...​

I guess the word is not filtering down to the societal level.

Most Respectfully,
R

Moynihan is known for, among other things, giving a speech against the UN’s 1975 decision that β€œZionism is racism,” a distortion that he called an β€œinfamous act” by which β€œthe abomination of antisemitism has been given the appearance of international sanction.”

On Friday, 43 years later, UN member countries authorized six anti-Israel resolutions in the General Assembly, including writing the Jewish people out of Jerusalem’s history, showing all these years later that the institution has not changed.

A resolution approved by 148 countries, and opposed by 11 that are committed to the historic truth, denied Israeli sovereignty in Jerusalem. That and another, which was approved 156-8, spoke of al-Haram al-Sharif without mentioning that Jews and Christians call it the Temple Mount and that it is Judaism’s holiest site.

After the UN declared Zionism to be racism, Moynihan said in his speech: β€œAs it is a lie which the United Nations has now declared to be a truth, the actual truth must be restated.”

The same applies to Friday’s decisions.

(full article online)

The U.N.’s delusion

[ Lying is not a sin in Islam. It is actually encouraged ]

One day after Nancy Pelosi, likely the next speaker of the House of Representatives, told Israel advocates to rest easy with Democrats in control of the lower chamber, one of her newly elected party members announced support for the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement– and suggested a planned delegation trip to the West Bank.

Rashida Tlaib is the first Palestinian-American women ever elected to Congress. The Michigan lawmaker campaigned in favor of a two-state solution until just weeks before the midterm elections last month, when she backtracked from her support, and suggested to instead favor a one-state solution, with the Arab majority in control.

(full article online)

Rashida Tlaib endorses Israel boycott, plans trip to 'occupied West Bank'

Forum List

Back