Boycott Israel

During his speech, Hill explicitly endorsed the BDS movement and said that "justice requires" a "Free Palestine from the River to the Sea," a phrase that has long been used to call for the destruction of Israel and its replacement by a Palestinian Arab State.

He also appeared to endorse violence against the State of Israel

(full article online)

CNN fires pundit who called for elimination of Israel

During his speech, Hill explicitly endorsed the BDS movement and said that "justice requires" a "Free Palestine from the River to the Sea," a phrase that has long been used to call for the destruction of Israel and its replacement by a Palestinian Arab State.

(full article online)

Good. This disturbing trend of "river to sea" mentality where ALL of the territory is consider to be "occupied by Jews" needs to be eradicated.

(full article online)

Play the anti Semite card, close down freedom of speech.

(full article online)

Calling for the elimination of a State based on the ethnicity of its citizens is heinous. Since that ethnicity is Jewish, anti-semitism is the right word for it.

(full article online)

Calling for the elimination of a State based on the ethnicity of its citizens is heinous. Since that ethnicity is Jewish, anti-semitism is the right word for it.
So, what did he say about the Jews?

(full article online)

Well, why don't you give me your thoughts on what "Palestine must be free from the river to the sea" means, then?

(full article online)

Well, why don't you give me your thoughts on what "Palestine must be free from the river to the sea" means, then?
For the people in BDS it means equality for everyone. Israel is opposed to equality.

(full article online)

For the people in BDS it means equality for everyone.

Beep. Try again. Equality has nothing to do with rivers and seas. If all Arabs wanted was equality, they would say that. So what does it mean to have "equality" from the river to the sea?

(full article online)

For the people in BDS it means equality for everyone. Israel is opposed to equality.

Indeed, not. Actually, you need to pay attention to the close association with BDS fascists and Hamas.

Indeed, BDS is closely aligned with Islamist terrorist groups.

Indeed, not. Actually, you need to pay attention to the close association with BDS fascists and Hamas.

Pfffft, Israeli bullshit.

BDS supports the Islamic Caliphate,
The Islamic Claiphate support BDS.

Square that circle for me.

They may agree on some things (like the sky is blue) but that does not create an affiliation.

They may agree on some things (like the sky is blue) but that does not create an affiliation.
Until they start running on campuses chanting "Allahu Akbar! We're Hamas! We're Hamas" while hunting Jewish students and anyone in support of Israel.

Last edited:

Until Hamas expresses its' full support of that initiative,
and they start running on campuses chanting "We're Hamas! We're Hamas"
:wtf: :confused-84::confused-84::confused-84:

It's ok I didn't expect You to admit the criminal hate crimes of Your fellow cult members.

Q. Is there any other hate group beside BDS,
that represents Hamas on campuses across the US?

It's ok I didn't expect You to admit the criminal hate crimes of Your fellow cult members.

Who was Israel's boogyman before there was a Hamas?

Hamas is the bastard child of the Muslim Brotherhood. All the same Islamic fascist ideals.

Bogymen?
We're talking about actual physical assaults, property damage, calls to arms and threats of violence, against students in schools by activists who publicly affiliate themselves with Hamas.

Until BDS is treated accordingly no campus in the US is safe.

DThEE_hVMAAMon9.jpg

Last edited:
Israel’s Home Front Command Search and Rescue Brigade has won accreditation by the United Nations International Search and Rescue Advisory Group.

The team — which includes several hundred male and female reservists as well as four female combat soldiers from the IDF Oketz canine unit, and four firefighters — was put through a week-long accreditation test that included 230 different criteria.

(full article online)

UN International Search & Rescue Advisory Group Accredits IDF Search & Rescue Brigade

Forum List

Back