Boycott Israel

RE: Boycott Israel
⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

We (as in a recommendation) should not be too astonished about this. Every significant population has members that exhibit mental health conditions → observable disorders in mood, as well as, a loss in cognitive abilities and disturbing (if not criminal) social behavior. The population of nationals that are immediately adjacent to Israel seems to have more than their share.

[ And....for the newest fantasy about Jews......]

A BDS supporter, Kollab has also defended the Hamas terror group and said that “jewish settlers in palestine are the descendants of the nazis.”
(full article online)
Ohio hospital condemns ex-resident who said she would give Jews ‘the wrong meds’
[ The human imagination against Jews is clearly boundless ]
(COMMENT)

It is politically interesting that the Arab Palestinians of the West Bank and Gaza Strip have an unusually disproportionate number of those that are showing signs they are delusional, holding sadness, disappointment and excessive anxieties that when combined with the realities of the situation respond in violent and behavior involving physical force intended to injure or kill Jews.

The question might be, is there some form of environmental contamination that or other substance exposure that induces this symptomatic result of sociopathic activity.

Most Respectfully
R
Was this supposed to be a serious post?

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

We (as in a recommendation) should not be too astonished about this. Every significant population has members that exhibit mental health conditions → observable disorders in mood, as well as, a loss in cognitive abilities and disturbing (if not criminal) social behavior. The population of nationals that are immediately adjacent to Israel seems to have more than their share.

A BDS supporter, Kollab has also defended the Hamas terror group and said that “jewish settlers in palestine are the descendants of the nazis.”
(full article online)
Ohio hospital condemns ex-resident who said she would give Jews ‘the wrong meds’
(COMMENT)

It is politically interesting that the Arab Palestinians of the West Bank and Gaza Strip have an unusually disproportionate number of those that are showing signs they are delusional, holding sadness, disappointment and excessive anxieties that when combined with the realities of the situation respond in violent and behavior involving physical force intended to injure or kill Jews.

The question might be, is there some form of environmental contamination that or other substance exposure that induces this symptomatic result of sociopathic activity.

Most Respectfully
R

No 'supposed' about it.

⁜→ Sixties Fan, et al,

(full article online)
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully
R

No 'supposed' about it.
Then I would say that it goes against statistics.

these people here in this video are my heros.all you shills of Israel can only sling shit in defeat when they talk in here how the ZIONISTS of Israel are evil people.

⁜→ LA RAM FAN, et al,

In all political systems of a free and representative government their are opposition contituents and parties.

these people here in this video are my heros.all you shills of Israel can only sling shit in defeat when they talk in here how the ZIONISTS of Israel are evil people.

(COMMENT)

I don't know enough about the internal politics of Israel to be all that critical of any one political party (of which there are 8 or 10 in play). Nor should I be. Their political system is a domestic affair and not an international free-for-all. They determine their own destiny.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ ding, et al,

"goes against statistics!"

Statistically, how many Arab Palestinians voted in favor of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) members. HAMAS, and its associates derive deep public support from the general population in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

2006 Palestine Election results.png

sNo 'supposed' about it.
(COMMENT)

I believe the European Court of Justice (ECJ) declared HAMAS as a terrorist organization. That would be along with the:

❖ ‘Palestinian Islamic Jihad’ – ‘PIJ’.

❖ ‘Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine’ – ‘PFLP’.

❖ ‘Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine – General Command (PFLP-GC)​

This would include the followers of the:

❖ ‘‘Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigade’

'❖ ‘Izz al-Din al-Qassem’ Brigade'​

The European Court of Justice (ECJ) is by no means all-inclusive.

In 2016 (a decade after the 2006 Elections) the JPOST had an article that stated: Nearly 60 percent of Palestinians support the continuation of the current wave of attacks on Israelis, according to a public opinion poll published on Sunday.

Terrorists don't live in isolation. They need local support to survive. The Arab Palestinians have been more than forthcoming with such aid to whatever flavor of criminal terrorist the favor.

Most Respectfully,
R

How the fuck am I supposed to boycott Israel? Do they produce something that I use?

Do you use war?

No, and I don't use terrorism either so does that mean I'm boycotting the Palastinians too?

The greatest terrorists in the world is the world is Israel.
No other country adopted the deliberate policy of "breaking bones".

Broken bones and broken hopes

{...
For Palestinians, Yitzhak Rabin is remembered first of all as someone who instructed soldiers to break their arms and legs, when they began their popular uprising against the Israeli occupation in 1987.

Before the handshake on the White House lawn, before the Nobel Prize and before the murder, when Palestinians were asked about Rabin, this is what they remember: One thinks of his hands, scarred by soldiers' beatings; another remembers a friend who flitted between life and death in the hospital for 12 days, after he was beaten by soldiers who caught him drawing a slogan on a wall during a curfew. Yet another remembers the Al-Am?ari refugee camp; during the first intifada, all its young men were hopping on crutches or were in casts because they had thrown stones at soldiers, who in turn chased after them and carried out Rabin's order. Jamal, Bilal, Nadim and Said: All are in their 40s, and all have been jailed for various periods for popular activity during the first intifada. They are from the Gaza Strip and West Bank. They are all university graduates; two are doctoral students, in mathematics and in history, while the third is completing a master's degree in political science and the fourth is an artist and an amateur DJ. They are not activists in any organization, and they don't pretend to represent any group, only to answer the question, "Who is Rabin for you." ...}

And Rabin was one of the most peaceful, which is why an even more violent and bloodthirsty Zionist assassinated him.

⁜→ ding, et al,

Statistically, how many Arab Palestinians voted in favor of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) members. HAMAS, and its associates derive deep public support from the general population in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

sNo 'supposed' about it.
(COMMENT)

I believe the European Court of Justice (ECJ) declared HAMAS as a terrorist organization. That would be along with the:

In 2016 (a decade after the 2006 Elections) the JPOST had an article that stated: Nearly 60 percent of Palestinians support the continuation of the current wave of attacks on Israelis, according to a public opinion poll published on Sunday.

Terrorists don't live in isolation. They need local support to survive. The Arab Palestinians have been more than forthcoming with such aid to whatever flavor of criminal terrorist the favor.

Most Respectfully,
R

Totally wrong.
Terrorism it totally and completely justified when your country is illegally occupied and destroyed.
If alien cannibals took over the US, you would resort to terrorism as well.
But clearly is it is Zionists who started ALL the terrorism in the Mideast.
For example, recall the Zionist bombing of the King David hotel in 1946, by Menachim Begin.
Recall the Zionist massacre of hundreds of innocent women and children in the village of Dier Yassin, a few years later.
There were hundreds of Arab villages like Dier Yassin that disappeared during that time, but their massacres are just not as well documented.

⁜→ LA RAM FAN, et al,

In all political systems of a free and representative government their are opposition contituents and parties.

(COMMENT)

I don't know enough about the internal politics of Israel to be all that critical of any one political party (of which there are 8 or 10 in play). Nor should I be. Their political system is a domestic affair and not an international free-for-all. They determine their own destiny.

Most Respectfully,
R

No, their internal politics are not a domestic affair because they are illegally in occupation of Jerusalem, which clearly is on the Arab side of the 1948 UN borders of Israel as they created it.
Since their capital is not theirs and is being illegally occupied by them, then it becomes a question of international law.

⁜→ LA RAM FAN, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

No, their internal politics are not a domestic affair because they are illegally in occupation of Jerusalem, which clearly is on the Arab side of the 1948 UN borders of Israel as they created it.
Since their capital is not theirs and is being illegally occupied by them, then it becomes a question of international law.

Hey Rigby,

Glad to see from all your recent posts that you are up to date with all the conspiracy theories which exist against Israel and the Jews, before and after 1948.

Good on ya :)

⁜→ ding, et al,

sNo 'supposed' about it.
(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Those are all constitutionally protected political parties in Palestine. They are only terrorists to the foreign name callers.

⁜→ Sixties Fan, Rigby5, et al,

Yes, many people (mostly pro-Arab Palestinian) have proffered forth this same idea of an "illegal occupation."

Similarly, many have suggested and extended the idea that Jerusalem is protected by some international law.

In both cases, while there are advocates that extend out → that there is a violation of 1948 Borders, and that → there is some "illegal occupation" ✦→ they have yet to produce the actual law(s) that is being violated.

(COMMENT)

◈ In 1948, when Israel declared independence, it is true that the Israelis adopted the original outline of territory as described in Part II - Boundaries, Subpart B - Jewish State, A/RES/181 (II) and depicted on the Annex "A" Map. However, as initially reported by 05/16/1948 PAL/167 Transjordan army entry into Palestine - Cable from King Abdullah, Press release, (this report was selected because it covers the West Bank and Jerusalem) element of the Arab League crossed their frontier and traversed across the Arab rejected territory of Palestine (territory under the protection of Article 77(1a) of the UN Charter) and began to enter both Jerusalem and Israel.

FIRST MONTHLY PROGRESS REPORT TO THE SECURITY COUNCIL • Paragraph 3(d) • A/AC.21/7 • 29 January 1948 said:
As regards the Arab Higher Committee, the following telegraphic response was received by the Secretary-General on 19 January:

• “ARAB HIGHER COMMITTEE IS DETERMINED PERSIST IN REJECTION PARTITION AND IN REFUSAL RECOGNIZE UNO RESOLUTION THIS RESPECT AND ANYTHING DERIVING THEREFROM. FOR THESE REASONS IT IS UNABLE ACCEPT INVITATION”
The Arab League incursion, essential and act of aggression, ending any further progress relative to A/RES/181 (II). (Since we are talking about the engagements between Israel and Jordan, I'll stick to that for brevity.)

◈ S/1302/Rev.1 3 April 1949 General Armistice Agreement between the Hashemite Jordan Kingdom and Israel.
• Article VI - 9. The Armistice Demarcation Lines defined in articles V and VI of this Agreement are agreed upon by the Parties without prejudice to future territorial settlements or boundary lines or to claims of either Party relating thereto.
• Article XII - 2. This Agreement, having been negotiated and concluded in pursuance of the resolution of the Security Council of 16 November 1948 calling for the establishment of an armistice in order to eliminate the threat to the peace in Palestine and to facilitate the transition from the present truce to permanent peace in Palestine, shall remain in force until a peaceful settlement between the Parties is achieved, except as provided in paraagraph 3 of this article.
◈ Disengagement from the West Bank ◈ Jordan - History - Disengagement from the West Bank
• Finally, on July 31 King Hussein announced the severance of all administrative and legal ties with the occupied West Bank. Accordingly, electoral districts were redrawn to represent East Bank constituencies only. This disengagement decision marks the turning point that launched the current democratic process, and began a new stage in Jordan’s relationship with West Bank Palestinians.

※→ On the Jordanian abandonment of the West Bank and Jerusalem (terra nullius), no other government on hand, Israel having established "effective control" assumed the administration; in which the prior sovereign (HM - Hashemite Kindom of Jordan) has expressly and implicitly relinquished sovereignty. The PLO (the sole legitimate representative of the Palestinian people in any Palestinian territory that is liberated), had not established independence. Nothing was acquired or occupied over Arab Palestinian Territory.

✦ It was Soveriegn Jordanian Territory when Israel occupied in 1967.
✦ There was no Palestinian State or Independence over the territry.
✦ The territory was not acquired by from a Palestinian State resulting from the use of force. It was abandon by the Jordanian, and before a Palestinian State was establish.​
The Jordan-Israel Peace Treaty was signed on October 26, 1994
• The international boundary between Jordan and Israel is delimited with reference to the boundary definition under the Mandate as is shown in Annex I (a), on the mapping materials attached thereto and coordinates specified therein. This treaty covers the entiety of the West Bank and Jerusalem (with prejudice to the Arab Palestinians under which the Oslo Accords prevailed).​

Each one of these citations is verifiable and are linked directly to an actual "International Law."

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You are trying to justify the State and the Hostile Arab Palestinian people who openly praise and which support "Terrorism."

Those are all constitutionally protected political parties in Palestine. They are only terrorists to the foreign name callers.
(COMMENT)

Instrument regarding terrorist bombings
17. 1997 International Convention for the Suppression of Terrorist Bombings
  • Creates a regime of universal jurisdiction over the unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.

You can call it what you want.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You are trying to justify the State and the Hostile Arab Palestinian people who openly praise and which support "Terrorism."

(COMMENT)

• Creates a regime of universal jurisdiction over the unlawful and intentional use of explosives and other lethal devices in, into, or against various defined public places with intent to kill or cause serious bodily injury, or with intent to cause extensive destruction of the public place.

Most Respectfully,
R
Why are the defenders terrorists and the aggressors not?

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You, in trying to make a political statement, call one side "defenders" and the others side "aggressors;" without ever identifying who is who, you further muddy the discussion.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Clearly, in each event or confrontation since the early 1970's [the Munich Airport Bus Attack (1970), the Olympic Games Attack (1972), and the 1973 Sneak Attack in the Yom Kipper War (1973)] the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) have been the provocateurs; inciting violence and savagery in the name of the Palestinians.

The people, we identify today as the Arab Palestinians, have been calling foul ever since the Allied Powers decided to make the idea of a Jewish National Home a reality.

While none of the major actors, in the events as they unfolded since the San Remo decision of 1920, have perfectly clean hands → the Arab Palestinians owe a majority of today's plight to their own very poor leadership thought processes over that period. The HoAP have consistently influenced the Arab Population to choose violence and mayhem over diplomacy and negotiation.

No one can express just how colossal those decisions NOT to cooperate and NOT to participate (in the establishment of self-governing institutions) from the early 1920's until present day → have setback the Arab Palestinian cause and economic growth and development of the culture and people.

Most Respectfully,
R

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

You, in trying to make a political statement, call one side "defenders" and the others side "aggressors;" without ever identifying who is who, you further muddy the discussion.

⁜→ P F Tinmore, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
(COMMENT)

Clearly, in each event or confrontation since the early 1970's [the Munich Airport Bus Attack (1970), the Olympic Games Attack (1972), and the 1973 Sneak Attack in the Yom Kipper War (1973)] the Hostile Arab Palestinians (HoAP) have been the provocateurs; inciting violence and savagery in the name of the Palestinians.

The people, we identify today as the Arab Palestinians, have been calling foul ever since the Allied Powers decided to make the idea of a Jewish National Home a reality.

While none of the major actors, in the events as they unfolded since the San Remo decision of 1920, have perfectly clean hands → the Arab Palestinians owe a majority of today's plight to their own very poor leadership thought processes over that period. The HoAP have consistently influenced the Arab Population to choose violence and mayhem over diplomacy and negotiation.

No one can express just how colossal those decisions NOT to cooperate and NOT to participate (in the establishment of self-governing institutions) from the early 1920's until present day → have setback the Arab Palestinian cause and economic growth and development of the culture and people.

Most Respectfully,
R
Holy smokescreen, Batman.

We had a peaceful, unarmed, civilian population (the Palestinians) under the gun of the worlds superpower (the British) and you blame the Palestinians for the problem.

Like...what were their options?

How the fuck am I supposed to boycott Israel? Do they produce something that I use?

Do you use war?

No, and I don't use terrorism either so does that mean I'm boycotting the Palastinians too?

The greatest terrorists in the world is the world is Israel.
No other country adopted the deliberate policy of "breaking bones".

Broken bones and broken hopes

{...
For Palestinians, Yitzhak Rabin is remembered first of all as someone who instructed soldiers to break their arms and legs, when they began their popular uprising against the Israeli occupation in 1987.

Before the handshake on the White House lawn, before the Nobel Prize and before the murder, when Palestinians were asked about Rabin, this is what they remember: One thinks of his hands, scarred by soldiers' beatings; another remembers a friend who flitted between life and death in the hospital for 12 days, after he was beaten by soldiers who caught him drawing a slogan on a wall during a curfew. Yet another remembers the Al-Am?ari refugee camp; during the first intifada, all its young men were hopping on crutches or were in casts because they had thrown stones at soldiers, who in turn chased after them and carried out Rabin's order. Jamal, Bilal, Nadim and Said: All are in their 40s, and all have been jailed for various periods for popular activity during the first intifada. They are from the Gaza Strip and West Bank. They are all university graduates; two are doctoral students, in mathematics and in history, while the third is completing a master's degree in political science and the fourth is an artist and an amateur DJ. They are not activists in any organization, and they don't pretend to represent any group, only to answer the question, "Who is Rabin for you." ...}

And Rabin was one of the most peaceful, which is why an even more violent and bloodthirsty Zionist assassinated him.

Bull shit. That is self defense. When was the last time an Israeli hijacked a plane? Bombed a plane? Took hostages and killed them? If the Palestinians did that in their own territory then you could call that self defense, but they didn’t and they don’t. The Palestinians are animals and terrorist trash. They need to be destroyed once and for all.

Forum List

Back