Boycott These Products - We Can't Kill 'Em

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
So we just need to stop buying their stuff:

Slide1.jpg

Why would liberals be buying any of those personal sanitary projects?

We might imagine they'd use some of that Quilted Northern to wipe their mouths after speaking - a wholly appropriate use - though they, themselves, might think it not so.

Maybe they just like the smell?

We might imagine they'd use some of that Quilted Northern to wipe their mouths after speaking - a wholly appropriate use - though they, themselves, might think it not so.

Henry really B a 'Ho.

I think you may have posted that the wrong thread. The "Examples of liberal civility" thread is on another forum.

Henry really B a 'Ho.

Lol, do you get all you're talking points from harry reid (lower case intended?)

It is despicable when elected federal officials attack private citizens.

It is beneath the dignity of the office.

How George Soros Made $4B In 2013: Short The Yen, Bet Against Bill Ackman
Comment Now Follow Comments
Just like when he broke the Bank of England, netting $1 billion betting on the inevitable devaluation of the British pound, George Soros came into 2013 with a large currency bet: shorting the Japanese yen amid intense monetary easing encouraged by the administration of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in order to jump-start the Japanese economy. With the trade on since November, Soros Fund Management made a reported $1 billion profit to open a year in which he personally earned an estimated $4 billion, landing him atop our list of highest earning hedge fund managers.

How George Soros Made $4B In 2013: Short The Yen, Bet Against Bill Ackman - Forbes

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sea...made+by+George+Soros&fr=yfp-t-901&fr2=piv-web

not a single image of anything that he helps in creating, he's got almost no positive impact on America or the world and has openly caused great harm to the whole world.

and he's a leftist hero. go figure

oh and, lest we forget, he invested 100 million in Brazilian oil 2 weeks before obama gave the $10 Billion. but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

I mean, after all, the evil Koch brothers ponied up hundreds of millions to build a new hospital. Just so they could go see suffering kids, I'd bet

Forum List

Back