Boycott These Products - We Can't Kill 'Em

There is one possibility recently published in a medical journal reporting successful removal of the stain of liberalism however it involved 48-hour full-immersion soaking in a solution of vinegar and sodium hyopchlorite. The stains were gone but so was the liberal.

90% success ain't all that bad.....

That sounds like a 100% success.

So you want to kill them, you just can't? Pretty sad that you want to kill someone simply because you disagree politically.

There is one possibility recently published in a medical journal reporting successful removal of the stain of liberalism however it involved 48-hour full-immersion soaking in a solution of vinegar and sodium hyopchlorite. The stains were gone but so was the liberal.

90% success ain't all that bad.....

That sounds like a 100% success.

Only if you are ignorant enough.

So you want to kill them, you just can't? Pretty sad that you want to kill someone simply because you disagree politically.

Pretty sad (but ultimately just as well) that the OP blusters about such crime but lacks the balls to do anything more than post his sick, violent little fantasies here.

Some feel that KFC has ventured too far in varying the menu, driving away former regular customers. More businesses commit suicide than are killed by competitors.

True, but I still remember Chick-Fil-A appreciation day. There is a Chick-Fil-A literally behind my old employer. I went out to see the scene and it was amazing. Car were in line well down the block. Just to get a chicken sandwich took 3 HOURS (no I didn't get a sandwich). That had a dozen or so cops directing traffic. It was like that from breakfast to well probably dinner (I left work around 5:00).

Several of the local Chick-Fil-A's have added a dual drive-thru to speed up that traffic.

Pretty sad (but ultimately just as well) that the OP blusters about such crime but lacks the balls to do anything more than post his sick, violent little fantasies here.

How does the OP (Opening Post) do that. I took a look at the opening post and it doesn't seem to include what you are listing.

So you believe donating money to a candidate that agrees with your positions is buying an election?

And donating money to defeat candidates who disagree with you is buying an election?

Can you match the Koch brothers in donations to your chosen candidates? No? I'm shocked.

Can you afford to run endless television ads in regional markets in order to influence the vote for your candidate? No? Shock me twice.

No, I can't match their donations. I'm just thankful they are out there supporting my candidates.

And what you fail to see is just why they are your candidates in the first place.

You just don't understand mass marketing and how the money involved is used to get no-minds like you to think the way they want you to.

It's sort of a chicken-and-egg thing. A horse and cart problem.

I know what I am talking about. I create collateral hit pieces for political campaigns.

Last edited:
Thanks for letting some of us know where to throw our support. :)

yes... let our government go to the highest bidder....

then whine and cry and tantrum that your freedoms are being taken away

well, no one ever said the rightwinnut toons who have been trained by their masters to vote against their own self interest were bright.

:cuckoo:

Freedom taken away! Like requiring everyone to spend their after tax income buying a health insurance policy or face a fine? Damn those rightwingers.

So you believe donating money to a candidate that agrees with your positions is buying an election?

And donating money to defeat candidates who disagree with you is buying an election?

Can you match the Koch brothers in donations to your chosen candidates? No? I'm shocked.

Can you afford to run endless television ads in regional markets in order to influence the vote for your candidate? No? Shock me twice.

And once again, leftists are shocked - SHOCKED, I tell you! - by the fascinating discovery that being rich is more convenient than being poor.

Are the Koch Brothers the only wealthy contributors in the election? No? I'm not shocked. Are the biggest donors on the Democrat side? Yes? I'm not the least bit shocked. Maybe this is because, unlike you, I have my head out of my ass and actually functioning.

I just don't see this anywhere in your post.

Rich is fine but using poor or middle class people as your own personal philanthropists to promote your cause and increase your wealth is wrong.

If you could pull your ass out of your head you could see that.

How does the OP (Opening Post) do that. I took a look at the opening post and it doesn't seem to include what you are listing.

Funny how simple language escapes them. I think I said something like...."We CAN'T kill them...."

Oddly, most of us never even heard of the Koch brothers until the leftwing moonbat brigade started whining about them.

And once again, leftists are shocked - SHOCKED, I tell you! - by the fascinating discovery that being rich is more convenient than being poor.

Are the Koch Brothers the only wealthy contributors in the election? No? I'm not shocked. Are the biggest donors on the Democrat side? Yes? I'm not the least bit shocked. Maybe this is because, unlike you, I have my head out of my ass and actually functioning.

Rich is fine but
using poor or middle class people as your own personal philanthropists
to promote your cause and increase your wealth is wrong.

Uhm, what?

So we just need to stop buying their stuff:

Slide1.jpg

Well then. It appears from that list you won't have anything to wipe your mouth with... and I'm not talking about the napkins.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Funny how simple language escapes them. I think I said something like...."We CAN'T kill them...."

Funny how language escapes a simpleton like you. "We CAN'T kill them...." followed by another option implies that if you could, you would like to. I'm not sure what your first language is, but that is how a native speaker of English would read that statement.

You might need to sign up for Mr. Ziskey's class:

Last edited by a moderator:

No, I can't match their donations. I'm just thankful they are out there supporting my candidates.

And what you fail to see is just why they are your candidates in the first place.

You just don't understand mass marketing and how the money involved is used to get no-minds like you to think the way they want you to.

It's sort of a chicken-and-egg thing. A horse and cart problem.

I know what I am talking about. I create collateral hit pieces for political campaigns.

You're also projecting, good job.

Funny thing about Teaparty. He doesn't state that we also cannot out money the media either, but since that vast, vast, majority of the media is left wing extremists, its okay.

Rich is fine but using poor or middle class people as your own personal philanthropists to promote your cause and increase your wealth is wrong.

youre a fucking tard. Care to elaborate? It sound more like the shit the left does. I mean they prop up failures like air america and now msnbc all the ti e. These arent real companies that actually make money

so now this is his weak ass explanation for his hyper partisanship, what a fucking tool. The left uses labor asmtheir own playtoys far worse than anythi g the right has

ive never worked for a corporation, that required or forced me to protest anything.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back