Boycott These Products - We Can't Kill 'Em

No, but after they've bought the mid-term elections this fall, Congress will.
I didn't know it was common knowledge, someone talked. Might as well pass the word around that you guys may as well sit this one out.

And you should, too. That's the part that goes right over the point on the top of your head.
Look, we're buying the election. We damn well have to participate in it to make it look good or they'll start investigating.

:lol: Well, if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black...

So you're a Koch sucker, too?

I don't give two donkey shits about the Koch Bros. I have a fulfilling life of my own. You ought to try it some time.

No kidding, why do liberals care how much money someone has? And they never bitch about richones....
i bet they dont care about their money its just their way to attack conservatism without debating an issue....hmmmmmm

So we just need to stop buying their stuff:

Slide1.jpg

Good thing for you there were no tampons or douches on that list, or you'd be in trouble. Pussy.

So we just need to stop buying their stuff:

Slide1.jpg

So what am I supposed to do, wipe my ass with my hand like the Muslims?

I support buying their toilet paper, I want my money going to their pro-pot and gay marriage causes. Thanks for letting me know my money goes to a good cause.

WHile I understand the point of the boycott it simply will do no good. First, not just conservatives are guilty but uber wealthy liberals are also guilty of basically owning the system. At least the right to vote still exists although there are some wackos out there who believe only taxpaying citizens should be able to vote or better yet, this is rich(no pun intended), there are those that believe the rich should have more votes than the middle class.(This one is totally warped and is anti American in EVERY sense) and nobody in their right mind would believe anything resembling this. Still, again, both parties are guilty and frankly with the new supreme court decision the rich have an easy road to controlling things now. It quite frankly is simple to see that they don't like workers. I don't know why. Perhaps workers present some kind of threat to them. The system is tainted. There is seriously nobody who can seriously argue anything but.

No, but after they've bought the mid-term elections this fall, Congress will.

So you believe donating money to a candidate that agrees with your positions is buying an election?

And donating money to defeat candidates who disagree with you is buying an election?

Can you match the Koch brothers in donations to your chosen candidates? No? I'm shocked.

Can you afford to run endless television ads in regional markets in order to influence the vote for your candidate? No? Shock me twice.

No, I can't match their donations. I'm just thankful they are out there supporting my candidates.

WHile I understand the point of the boycott it simply will do no good. First, not just conservatives are guilty but uber wealthy liberals are also guilty of basically owning the system. At least the right to vote still exists although there are some wackos out there who believe only taxpaying citizens should be able to vote or better yet, this is rich(no pun intended), there are those that believe the rich should have more votes than the middle class.(This one is totally warped and is anti American in EVERY sense) and nobody in their right mind would believe anything resembling this. Still, again, both parties are guilty and frankly with the new supreme court decision the rich have an easy road to controlling things now. It quite frankly is simple to see that they don't like workers. I don't know why. Perhaps workers present some kind of threat to them. The system is tainted. There is seriously nobody who can seriously argue anything but.

What is wrong with you people? You think that elections can now be bought? I have not heard that they changed the law and we aren't allowed to vote anymore. When did they make money collected determine the winner?u vote isn't for sale, I hope yours isn't. I don't give a rats ass how much money Hillary raises, I won't vote for her.

"What is wrong with you people? You think that elections can now be bought? I have not heard that they changed the law and we aren't allowed to vote anymore. When did they make money collected determine the winner?u vote isn't for sale, I hope yours isn't. I don't give a rats ass how much money Hillary raises, I won't vote for her.

How George Soros Made $4B In 2013: Short The Yen, Bet Against Bill Ackman
Comment Now Follow Comments
Just like when he broke the Bank of England, netting $1 billion betting on the inevitable devaluation of the British pound, George Soros came into 2013 with a large currency bet: shorting the Japanese yen amid intense monetary easing encouraged by the administration of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in order to jump-start the Japanese economy. With the trade on since November, Soros Fund Management made a reported $1 billion profit to open a year in which he personally earned an estimated $4 billion, landing him atop our list of highest earning hedge fund managers.

How George Soros Made $4B In 2013: Short The Yen, Bet Against Bill Ackman - Forbes

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sea...made+by+George+Soros&fr=yfp-t-901&fr2=piv-web

not a single image of anything that he helps in creating, he's got almost no positive impact on America or the world and has openly caused great harm to the whole world.

and he's a leftist hero. go figure

oh and, lest we forget, he invested 100 million in Brazilian oil 2 weeks before obama gave the $10 Billion. but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

I mean, after all, the evil Koch brothers ponied up hundreds of millions to build a new hospital. Just so they could go see suffering kids, I'd bet

The plight of the desperate far right....bring up George Soros when all else fails.

The Irony

The Sweet Sweet Irony

"What is wrong with you people? You think that elections can now be bought? I have not heard that they changed the law and we aren't allowed to vote anymore. When did they make money collected determine the winner?u vote isn't for sale, I hope yours isn't. I don't give a rats ass how much money Hillary raises, I won't vote for her.

Yup. Truth is elections can be bought and sold. I will never believe anything else. If I did, I wouldn't be thinking straight. Those that use their immense wealth to control things are not my fellow Americans.

you got a link to support some of the crazier shit in there?

How George Soros Made $4B In 2013: Short The Yen, Bet Against Bill Ackman
Comment Now Follow Comments
Just like when he broke the Bank of England, netting $1 billion betting on the inevitable devaluation of the British pound, George Soros came into 2013 with a large currency bet: shorting the Japanese yen amid intense monetary easing encouraged by the administration of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in order to jump-start the Japanese economy. With the trade on since November, Soros Fund Management made a reported $1 billion profit to open a year in which he personally earned an estimated $4 billion, landing him atop our list of highest earning hedge fund managers.

How George Soros Made $4B In 2013: Short The Yen, Bet Against Bill Ackman - Forbes

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sea...made+by+George+Soros&fr=yfp-t-901&fr2=piv-web

not a single image of anything that he helps in creating, he's got almost no positive impact on America or the world and has openly caused great harm to the whole world.

and he's a leftist hero. go figure

oh and, lest we forget, he invested 100 million in Brazilian oil 2 weeks before obama gave the $10 Billion. but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

I mean, after all, the evil Koch brothers ponied up hundreds of millions to build a new hospital. Just so they could go see suffering kids, I'd bet

The plight of the desperate far right....bring up George Soros when all else fails.

The plight of the desperate far left....bring up the Koch brothers when all else fails.

Forum List

Back