Boycott These Products - We Can't Kill 'Em

How George Soros Made $4B In 2013: Short The Yen, Bet Against Bill Ackman
Comment Now Follow Comments
Just like when he broke the Bank of England, netting $1 billion betting on the inevitable devaluation of the British pound, George Soros came into 2013 with a large currency bet: shorting the Japanese yen amid intense monetary easing encouraged by the administration of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in order to jump-start the Japanese economy. With the trade on since November, Soros Fund Management made a reported $1 billion profit to open a year in which he personally earned an estimated $4 billion, landing him atop our list of highest earning hedge fund managers.

How George Soros Made $4B In 2013: Short The Yen, Bet Against Bill Ackman - Forbes

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sea...made+by+George+Soros&fr=yfp-t-901&fr2=piv-web

not a single image of anything that he helps in creating, he's got almost no positive impact on America or the world and has openly caused great harm to the whole world.

and he's a leftist hero. go figure

oh and, lest we forget, he invested 100 million in Brazilian oil 2 weeks before obama gave the $10 Billion. but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

I mean, after all, the evil Koch brothers ponied up hundreds of millions to build a new hospital. Just so they could go see suffering kids, I'd bet

The plight of the desperate far right....bring up George Soros when all else fails.

So long as their is a "George Soros" the right needs nothing else. At this moment they should be fund-raising so that when life catches up with him they can have him stuffed and animated.

So we just need to stop buying their stuff:

Slide1.jpg
I am glad to know I use Brawny, Quilted Northern, Stainmaster and occasionally Dixie!

You guys are making them so famous they'll probably triple their wealth before the year's end.

No, but after they've bought the mid-term elections this fall, Congress will.

So you believe donating money to a candidate that agrees with your positions is buying an election?

And donating money to defeat candidates who disagree with you is buying an election?

So we just need to stop buying their stuff:

Slide1.jpg

Aside from possible putting those people out of work at those factories what do you think you would accomplish? Maybe take a billion or so out of their 80 billion worth?

“People want jobs. You don’t beat up people. I mean, I don’t agree with their politics or philosophically, but, you know, they’re Americans, they’re doing— paying their taxes...They’re not breaking the law. They’re providing jobs" “Right, wrong or indifferent, whether you like the politicians, or not. There’s people who don’t like the extreme Democrat politics or extreme Republican politics, we got to start being Americans again,”

"harsh rhetoric from either side does little to help the country."

A smart democrat said the above about the Koch brothers and the politicians from the left like Reid attacking them.

Some feel that KFC has ventured too far in varying the menu, driving away former regular customers. More businesses commit suicide than are killed by competitors.

True, but I still remember Chick-Fil-A appreciation day. There is a Chick-Fil-A literally behind my old employer. I went out to see the scene and it was amazing. Car were in line well down the block. Just to get a chicken sandwich took 3 HOURS (no I didn't get a sandwich). That had a dozen or so cops directing traffic. It was like that from breakfast to well probably dinner (I left work around 5:00).

Why would liberals be buying any of those personal sanitary projects?

We might imagine they'd use some of that Quilted Northern to wipe their mouths after speaking - a wholly appropriate use - though they, themselves, might think it not so.

Maybe they just like the smell?

Henry really B a 'Ho.

I think you may have posted that the wrong thread. The "Examples of liberal civility" thread is on another forum.

You posted on MY thread, 'Ho Boy. Maybe you're the one who is lost.

You guys are making them so famous they'll probably triple their wealth before the year's end.

So you believe donating money to a candidate that agrees with your positions is buying an election?

And donating money to defeat candidates who disagree with you is buying an election?

Can you match the Koch brothers in donations to your chosen candidates? No? I'm shocked.

Can you afford to run endless television ads in regional markets in order to influence the vote for your candidate? No? Shock me twice.

I didn't know it was common knowledge, someone talked. Might as well pass the word around that you guys may as well sit this one out.

And you should, too. That's the part that goes right over the point on the top of your head.

Forum List

Back