'Boycott Walmart' movement explodes on Twitter after the company insulted 75 million Trump voters.

Hey pot how’s kettle?
I don’t ascribe to fringe conspiracy theories. That’s for Trump supporters.

What’s the new one? Chief Justice Roberts had Scalia muttered and adopted his kids with the help of Epstein?

Yeah. Some real looney tunes out there. Clean your house and you can consider attacking others but as long as these nutters are featured prominently in your party, there’s zero reason to take you idiots seriously.

Hey pot how’s kettle?

What’s the new one? Chief Justice Roberts had Scalia muttered and adopted his kids with the help of Epstein?

Yeah. Some real looney tunes out there. Clean your house and you can consider attacking others but as long as these nutters are featured prominently in your party, there’s zero reason to take you idiots seriously.
You’re saying Trump supporters created Russia Russia? Hahaha haha.

you have no dignity

I thought that was already happening b/c they decided to stop selling Confederate flag merchandise several years ago?

And you can no longer open carry in a Walmart. Yeah, the morons were supposed to have stopped shopping at Walmart several times already. Cheap ass Trumpbots are only kidding themselves. They would buy groceries from the devil himself if they could save a dime.

Hey pot how’s kettle?

You’re saying Trump supporters created Russia Russia? Hahaha haha.

you have no dignity
No. Russia created Russia when they stuck their fingers into our election.

1609459248846.png

4 years of Russiagate. Start there.
I never believed Trump collaborated with Russia. For starters, there was never any need and I didn’t think even Trump was dumb enough to cut such a deal.

Regardless, what Mueller did uncover went way beyond what I expected. At a bare minimum, you have to admit that Trump’s own child was sitting down with Russians that he believed were part of the government effort to help his candidacy.

Looks like the right wing "cancel culture" is on the forefront, AGAIN! :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back