'Boycott Walmart' movement explodes on Twitter after the company insulted 75 million Trump voters.

Wal Mart's the only place Trump's yokel crowd can afford. They're not going anywhere.
I'll have you know that Dollar General is more important to them, although the wide selections of merchandise at Wal Mart does give them the opportunity to restock product on the wrong space with larger impunity.

Although to be fair, WTF is Walmart’s Twitter account doing? Just stay out of it. Can’t imagine someone didn’t get fired for this.

Even though the tweet was correct, it was a mistake.

1609447864897.png

Sore losers ? Really Walmart ?
We'll see who loses now.:auiqs.jpg:

It doesn't matter why you people will boycott walmart.

You're finally boycotting one of the worst employers and thieves of our tax dollars in the nation.

I have been boycotting walmart since the 90s when I first learned about them. I won't shop there. Most everyone I know won't shop there.

Please keep boycotting walmart hopefully they will change their labor practices.

It doesn't matter why you people will boycott walmart.

You're finally boycotting one of the worst employers and thieves of our tax dollars in the nation.

I have been boycotting walmart since the 90s when I first learned about them. I won't shop there. Most everyone I know won't shop there.

Please keep boycotting walmart hopefully they will change their labor practices.
I don't know who 'you people' are.
I'm just me.

Really, how is that? What makes you think that?
Just a hunch.
Not the best one. How ever you would have been close to accurate had you replaced conservative with female. Women by far spend the lions share in this world. I am sure you have noticed the change in advo over the past 20 to 30 years. Target group is now female ages 15 to 28. They spend most the money these days. If you are male and think you are boycotting a store, the only way to know for sure is to go with your wife or girlfriend every time she shops. You will to do that,? I sure as hell am not. I'd rather be fishing. To hell with hanging out at stores.

Wal Mart's the only place Trump's yokel crowd can afford. They're not going anywhere.

Nope, not going to happen trump supporters are saying WHAT? The walmarts around here are full of people wearing maga hats they are not going to boycott a walmart.

None has calculated the percentage of Chinese merchandise versus non-Chinese merchandise in a Walmart store?

Forum List

Back