#BoycottStarbucks Trending on Twitter After Getting 2 Blacks Arrested for Using Bathroom

And, Starbucks fired the manager for this incident. If the manager wasn't in the wrong, why were they fired?

Political Correctness. Starbucks promotes itself as a Progressive institution, politically. They cater to the left wingers.

Having a Manager invoke policies that exist in pretty much every restaurant I've ever seen... "Rest Rooms are for Paying Customers Only" and "No Loitering"... against minority customers doesn't fit that philosophy. So the Manager has to go, to protect the company's Progressive credentials.

Last I heard, Starbucks is a place of business, not a flophouse
Let's see here, two men in a place of business who were not being disruptive, a manager who acted badly...... Yeah, that's really good for business....... :eusa_whistle:

They were completely assholes.
They were? Looks to me like the manager was the one being an asshole. I've gone into numerous businesses to use the restroom or wait for someone without buying anything and never ran into any situation like this.

Yes, they were. They were asked to leave and refused, even when the cops showed up.

MOst businesses have signs up saying the restrooms are for customers only. And downtown Philly?

It is going to SUCK for the employees and the customers, if they have to stop enforcing that.

And, Starbucks fired the manager for this incident. If the manager wasn't in the wrong, why were they fired?

Political Correctness. Starbucks promotes itself as a Progressive institution, politically. They cater to the left wingers.

Having a Manager invoke policies that exist in pretty much every restaurant I've ever seen... "Rest Rooms are for Paying Customers Only" and "No Loitering"... against minority customers doesn't fit that philosophy. So the Manager has to go, to protect the company's Progressive credentials.

Now now these two were entitled and every left loon on the planet will back them

You can't even use the parking lot in some areas if you're not a paying customer. I've seen tow trucks drive in and take cars away one after the other with no mercy and without even asking the owners to leave (by comparison, these negroes were given the courtesy of a request). Anyone not totally retarded understands and respects these kinds of rules. If the manager was fired, it was obviously because they want to appease the angry mob of baboons carrying signs.

I've seen loud, dumb shitskins before, sitting at coffee/fast food places stupidly staring at their phones. It's a major turn-off to many human customers, so of course the manager asked them to leave since they weren't buying anything.

I wonder if that manager was a good little liberal.

I wonder if she still is, or maybe some learning is taking place.

I get not wanting people just hanging out not buying stuff. But at Starbucks, that is pretty common. People will bring laptops and spread out doing work. I've seen people spend the day in there.

Now now these two were entitled and every left loon on the planet will back them
Well that's how the left feels about these turd-colored freaks: entitled to whatever free shit they want while being totally useless (at best) to society.

Let's see here, two men in a place of business who were not being disruptive, a manager who acted badly...... Yeah, that's really good for business....... :eusa_whistle:

They were? Looks to me like the manager was the one being an asshole. I've gone into numerous businesses to use the restroom or wait for someone without buying anything and never ran into any situation like this.

Yes, they were. They were asked to leave and refused, even when the cops showed up.

MOst businesses have signs up saying the restrooms are for customers only. And downtown Philly?

It is going to SUCK for the employees and the customers, if they have to stop enforcing that.
As a businessman I would never ask anyone to leave who is not being disruptive even if they're not purchasing anything. Wouldn't want to alienate a potential future customer.

I get not wanting people just hanging out not buying stuff. But at Starbucks, that is pretty common. People will bring laptops and spread out doing work. I've seen people spend the day in there.
Non paying people routinely coming in and shitting the toilet, working on the computer all day long? I find that hard to believe.

Philly is a hellhole. Think of it as a zombie infested wasteland and you will be getting close to the right mindset.

Well that's how the left feels about these turd-colored freaks: entitled to whatever free shit they want while being totally useless (at best) to society.

Yeah...and like I said if it had been two whites nobody would have ever heard about it. Just stupid shit and another wedge

Non paying people routinely coming in and shitting the toilet, working on the computer all day long? I find that hard to believe.

I have no knowledge of what they do in the bathroom, since I don't follow people in.

But people just sitting in a Starbucks working? Pretty common.

Free wifi....... It's quite common in some metro areas.

As a businessman I would never ask anyone to leave who is not being disruptive even if they're not purchasing anything. Wouldn't want to alienate a potential future customer.

That would be your choice.

The fact remains, the manager of the store asked them to leave and they did not.

Not even when the cops showed up.

They were defiant trespassers. They should have been arrested. You will note that the cops are not in any trouble.

They are complete assholes. THey are making trouble, for no reason, at best.

At worse, this is a set up and they want to get paid off.

That would be your choice.

The fact remains, the manager of the store asked them to leave and they did not.

Not even when the cops showed up.

They were defiant trespassers. They should have been arrested. You will note that the cops are not in any trouble.

They are complete assholes. THey are making trouble, for no reason, at best.

At worse, this is a set up and they want to get paid off.

If everything is as bad as you are trying to say, then why were they released 8 hours later with no charges?

If it were two white men nobody would have flinched. Bank it

There were probably 2 or 3 white guys sitting in there without buying anything.

I've never seen that. I've been in plenty of coffeeshops, and similar. People might milk it, but generally they buy something and nurse it, so that they are technically customers.

I've done it. I've assumed that if I did not, and just sat there, with out buying, that I would be asked to leave.

Forum List

Back