Boys and Girls Might Have to Go Back to Using Their Own Restrooms

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
On this episode of something that shouldn't have had to been brought up as a bill, because what is the world coming to that this is the appropriate measure we have to take to keep kids and people in general from getting raped?

On this episode of something that shouldn't have had to been brought up as a bill, because what is the world coming to that this is the appropriate measure we have to take to keep kids and people in general from getting raped?

Just more stupid Strawman Job Killing laws, rules & regulations in search of a problem. Political leaders know how to manipulate you idiots.

Damn, that's sure going to crimp up and coming rapists....

Now, I do have to say that even though this law would be in place for everybody, the transgender people that really look like the gender they're transitioning to I'm fine with that. It would be really hard to convince anybody that they're not a guy or a girl as well. I'm mostly talking about the "chicks" who look like men.

Just more stupid Strawman Job Killing laws, rules & regulations in search of a problem. Political leaders know how to manipulate you idiots.
27ywg4.jpg

Forum List

Back