Boys and Girls Will Never Be Equal

Concerned American All I'm saying is that you can't expect a biological male athlete to play against a biological female athlete and expect the biological female to win. The two sexes just aren't built the same body wise.

What’s up with righties always trying to align themselves with a group for validation? OP is a fat dude who would get smoked by a HS girl basketball player. But because he has a little willie he thinks that gives him something in common with a male HS basketball player. Bwahahahaha.

What’s up with righties always trying to align themselves with a group for validation? OP is a fat dude who would get smoked by a HS girl basketball player. But because he has a little willie he thinks that gives him something in common with a male HS basketball player. Bwahahahaha.

Shows all what you know as I am a woman.

Women for the most part are way more likely to make decisions based on emotion rather than the facts in front of them.

With all due respect I believe that things like this are just simply opinions. Men being physically stronger than women is a fact.

Yes, it's always been a HUGE phalacy (yes, I know what I did there), that men run the world.
It's the woman who let them beleive that. We all know who REALLY runs the world.

I don't have any scientific data to back this up and I can't really conceive of how to put together a research program to prove, or disprove it, but ...

... I have long suspected that equilibrium has been achieved between the sexes where one sex is able to manipulate and control the other psychologically, but lacks the drive and ruthless ambition to take total control.

I also suspect that if women had the evolutionary drive to conquer and subdue, they would have long ago subjugated men to a much lower class segment of society, such as beasts of burden or indentured stud farms.

st-brain15-740x557.jpg

Men being physically stronger than women is a fact.

Not in all cases ... there are many women who are well above the average male in physical prowess. It's a general biological trend, not an absolute.

cover_10.jpg

I don't have any scientific data to back this up and I can't really conceive of how to put together a research program to prove, or disprove it, but ...

... I have long suspected that equilibrium has been achieved between the sexes where one sex is able to manipulate and control the other psychologically, but lacks the drive and ruthless ambition to take total control.

I also suspect that if women had the evolutionary drive to conquer and subdue, they would have long ago subjugated men to a much lower class segment of society, such as beasts of burden or indentured stud farms.

View attachment 740143

Think of it like this................

Biden is HIllarys puppet, as are Obozo, Bush, and all the other men around her.

This is how women run the world, they are the masters of their puppet men.

The only thing that throws this off are the men who hate women, the abusers, and the gay ones.

I've never known any man to say "no" to his wife more than once...........and he was running a dangerous game just saying it once!!! LOL

Not in all cases ... there are many women who are well above the average male in physical prowess. It's a general biological trend, not an absolute.

View attachment 740144

There's a difference between being strong and being well toned.

I've met a couple of guys, and a girl, in my time that were not muscled at all, but they were toned to hell and back! Fuck, one guy almost crushed my fingers shaking my hand! And the girl was literally half my height and weight and she picked me up and carried me across the room like I was a dish towel!!!

Let’s cut the crap then. No separation by sex in sports.

Let’s see how that flys.

Every sport is segregated men/women or even by age or weight in some instances. No one yells about a 115 wrestler not going up against a 185 lb opponent.

Forum List

Back