Boys and Girls Will Never Be Equal

Other than having babies, how else is the female species superior?
y'all have way better asses, you know, not hairy n shit. Better legs, and bumps where they are supposed to be.

And if you have green eyes, that mind control. y'all are evil with that mind control shit.

:disbelief: :p

No one yells about a 115 wrestler not going up against a 185 lb opponent.

I'd pay to watch that ...

05-magikarp-pokemon-fish-anime.jpg

I don't have any scientific data to back this up and I can't really conceive of how to put together a research program to prove, or disprove it, but ...

... I have long suspected that equilibrium has been achieved between the sexes where one sex is able to manipulate and control the other psychologically, but lacks the drive and ruthless ambition to take total control.

I also suspect that if women had the evolutionary drive to conquer and subdue, they would have long ago subjugated men to a much lower class segment of society, such as beasts of burden or indentured stud farms.

View attachment 740143
This woman could conquor the world and I would not put up one iota of a fight unless she grew tired of just riding Me.

:biggrin: :muahaha:

Gal-Gadot-hottest-sexiest-photos-horrornews.net-2.jpg

Gal Godot for Empress!!

Fun fact, wo.en are far better shooters. Give me five of each untrained, and give me an hour with them the women WILL KICK WHOLESALE ASS.

y'all have way better asses, you know, not hairy n shit. Better legs, and bumps where they are supposed to be.

And if you have green eyes, that mind control. y'all are evil with that mind control shit.

:disbelief: :p

Lol I have brown eyes, but what does eye color have to do with it? 😆

Fun fact, wo.en are far better shooters. Give me five of each untrained, and give me an hour with them the women WILL KICK WHOLESALE ASS.

Actually you do have a point.

Lol I have brown eyes, but what does eye color have to do with it? 😆

Actually you do have a point.

The mind control ability is found on the green light wave lengthy. :biggrin:

Brown needs a deeper look, which can often lead to.. Well, let's say it leads to other places. hehe

The thing that I would really like to see happen though is female major league baseball teams get more attention. I heard they exist they're just not as well known. Reminds of this clip and the teenage boys were really raised right.

Girls are superior.
At last . One person with insight and wisdom .

But why the comparison mania?
People do not try to compare apples and pears or hammers and chisels etc .

Such banal topics as these are always started by males who then so often inadvertently display all the signs of being second best but are also desperate to sound alpha male plus plus . imho

Such banal topics as these are always started by males who then so often inadvertently display all the signs of being second best but are also desperate to sound alpha male plus plus . imho

Ouch. That might leave a mark. Heh heh...

Forum List

Back