Boys and Girls Will Never Be Equal

No, but I don't think they are and I am a woman. Now look down in-between your legs. Do you have something sticking out of it?
Usually a poodle. She likes to stick on me like a remora at all times.

Do you know what a dick and vagina are? If so which one do you have? If not then apparently you are an it.
Yes I do know. Protip, if you appendix carry, be careful you don't shoot yourself there. Even more serious than your typical competition accident as those are usually dealt with via CAT tourniquet and bandaging, whereas app carry discharge can lead to an abdominal wound. Not bueno.

None of that relates to my initial point however. Give me five women and five men with no skills and the women will run rings around the men in an hour of instruction.

Yes I do know. Protip, if you appendix carry, be careful you don't shoot yourself there. Even more serious than your typical competition accident as those are usually dealt with via CAT tourniquet and bandaging, whereas app carry discharge can lead to an abdominal wound. Not bueno.

None of that relates to my initial point however. Give me five women and five men with no skills and the women will run rings around the men in an hour of instruction.
That is pure unadulterated bullshit. Im not saying it cant happen, Im sure it can and has. Whichever group does better it has zero to do with their genitalia.

That is pure unadulterated bullshit. Im not saying it cant happen, Im sure it can and has. Whichever group does better it has zero to do with their genitalia.
Agreed, it has to do with their ego. Men let their egos get in the way of learning.

Agreed, it has to do with their ego. Men let their egos get in the way of learning.
Not realistically anymore.
The millennial snowflake generation statistics have been showing that women are far outstripping men in post secondary educational degrees. IE men are not graduating colleges.
Many higher level positions require a post-secondary education.

Meaning everyone is going to be working for a woman soon enough.

No it has to do with the fact that the men you were dealing with likely had some "training" in the past and thought they knew better more so than the women. You're failure as a coach to get them past that isnt their fault. It's extremely common when training adults to shoot when they first enter service. Boys are just far more likely to have shot before and got some BS instruction from someone they trusted but had no idea what they were doing. So you have to overcome the bad habits they showed up with. Doesnt mean women are inherently better shooters, they are just more likely to be a blank slate when they start and thus have no bad habits to unlearn.

What if they are a woman or if they're like Zinc they obviously don't have the slightest idea if they are one or not?

You don't remember?
I'm a construction worker....I got the formula of cussing to get the wallpaper to peel off the walls and make the steel blush in embarrassment.

I know,... It's just nice to see you join the big kids for once and cuss on the public message board since you were so against it in the beginning :D (I know it's a horrid habit, but still,... Our little Johnny is growing up. *Sniff*)

I know,... It's just nice to see you join the big kids for once and cuss on the public message board since you were so against it in the beginning :D (I know it's a horrid habit, but still,... Our little Johnny is growing up. *Sniff*)
It's just not necessary for most instances...
Less is always more.

It's just not necessary for most instances...
Less is always more.

I was going to try and argue with this statement,.. but no you're right. That is if you aren't dealing with one of the woke leftist dumbass liberals around here who believe that boys being on girls' sport's teams isn't a problem. Just steering this thread back on topic.

Not realistically anymore.
The millennial snowflake generation statistics have been showing that women are far outstripping men in post secondary educational degrees. IE men are not graduating colleges.
Many higher level positions require a post-secondary education.

This is dangerous and the nation is in decline. Having many more gangs with them becoming near institutionalized seems like one of the endgames. In what crazy world do we let this happen? The warning of the ghettos is proof enough over many decades.

This is dangerous and the nation is in decline. Having many more gangs with them becoming near institutionalized seems like one of the endgames. In what crazy world do we let this happen? The warning of the ghettos is proof enough over many decades.
Where it's really going to have an effect is in marriages. Women are going to be the breadwinner and husbands are going to be the pretty "trophy" that a woman keeps around to look pretty. It's not like he will be able to earn enough to be productive....

Then there will be "More Than Dads" type group support meetings...

Women have demonstrated that they can be every bit as evil as men with the same lack of reservations about exercising their economic superiority.

It's in the cards unless something changes in the very near future for jobs and economic opportunities. Men aren't liking the opportunities that a college education provides. Some of this is because it requires stability and lots of hard work in addition to the degree...positions aren't just handed to them. (Snowflake mentality)

Forum List

Back