Brad Paisley New song accidental racist with LL Cool J ..

WOW

My respect for both men just went up bunches of notches.

I hope they put out a strong video for it.

Wait till a Liberal sees this, they'll find a way to twist it. This video is a beaut. It also exposes the Liberal premise that all whites and republicans are racists. It also dispels the republican notion that all black people are murderers and welfare junkies.

Wish we had more co-ops like this in Washington.

(But poet is gonna have a hissy when he sees LL Cool J doing a duet with Brad Paisley.)

I don't know...I applaud their efforts, but I'm not sure how far a song can go towards healing such divides. We really needed more messages like that from both sides a few years ago. Now so much finger pointing and name calling has occurred, that there is a numbness that pervades our culture. I always knew that I would never be on the same page politically as the Obamas, but I did have hopes that they would help get us past all of this nonsense. Such a waste that we are more divided than ever, and view one another through the prism of being 1%'s, redneck Christians, welfare queens, etc. Hollywood and the media play a huge part in shaping that message, and I don't see them embracing anything else. Perhaps Brad and LL Cool J will blaze a path for others to follow...I really hope so for the sake of our children, grandchildren, and future generations.

Forum List

Back