Bragg Campaigned On Pursuing Trump

There it is people

Bragg Campaigned On Pursuing Trump​

So? :dunno:

Trump campaigns on locking up everyone who stands against him.

Your only real beef is that Bragg made good before Trump.

Get over it or get busy.

After all the shit the MAGA trash have pulled over the past 30 years, I am glad this guy is doing this.

This is Karma for the Jan 6th Trump Insurrection.

After all the shit the MAGA trash have pulled over the past 30 years, I am glad this guy is doing this.

This is Karma for the Jan 6th Trump Insurrection.

MAGA didn't exist until 2015 you hysterical lunatic

Wtf are you talking about, pothead?

Go away and stop flaming threads

I'm pro Israel and it's in my history. Your problem is you're a drug addict
You hate Soros who is not involved with this case at all, in fact he denies knowing the DA you double jointed self pussy eating kunt.

George Soros says he doesn't even know Alvin Bragg​

1680661538696.png
Washington Times
https://www.washingtontimes.com › news › mar › geo...

4 days ago — Liberal mega-donor George Soros says Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg isn't a "Soros-funded" prosecutor.

You hate Soros who is not involved with this case at all, in fact he denies knowing the DA you double jointed self pussy eating kunt.

George Soros says he doesn't even know Alvin Bragg

View attachment 773262
Washington Times
https://www.washingtontimes.com › news › mar › geo...

4 days ago — Liberal mega-donor George Soros says Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg isn't a "Soros-funded" prosecutor.

The fact I don't like Soros doesn't make me anti semitic. In fact it probably reveals I don't like Nazis

Now shut up ya tired old bong

Victor Davis Hanson said tonight that the Democrat party has ceased to exist. He said it is now a Far Left Progressive Faction.
Umm…ok
I don’t think that hit with the weight you thought it might’ve.

All I know about him is those that use all three names are usually serial killers or terrorists. :rolleyes:

You really don't know what you like or don't like until your master Trump tells you what to like and di

Once again, pothead. I'm no Trump fan

Just shut up... you're fcking stoned as usual. Sleep it off

Forum List

Back