Bragg’s GJ cancelled for Wednesday mysteriously

It's pretty bad when legal commentators from both parties are questioning the cases merits.

That would be admittable evidence according dem's.
Who on the left is questioning the merits of the case?

The defendant doesn't have to testify. If President Trump were to decide to testify, he would do so on his own accord.
in the former 1-term fuckups case, it better that he never gets questioned under oath because he lies all the time.

My favorite line?

Id.

Just when I was getting kind of down on the jurors in a deep blue city, the reason we have Grand Juries may be vindicated.

Insider was the first to report of the cancellation, so I'll go with their reporting. I don't trust unnamed sources from Fox, and I probably don't trust their named sources, either.

According to Insider, the reasons for the delay are unclear. My own take is that, most likely, jurors have more questions - they understand the gravity of the situation and want to make sure they're getting it right. That's not suggestive of an indictment, nor does it portend that there won't be one.

The grand jurors and any potential trial jurors must feel that they are in a lose-lose situation, that half the country is going to think they are traitors no matter what they decide.

Insider was the first to report of the cancellation, so I'll go with their reporting. I don't trust unnamed sources from Fox, and I probably don't trust their named sources, either.
Shocking.
According to Insider, the reasons for the delay are unclear. My own take is that, most likely, jurors have more questions - they understand the gravity of the situation and want to make sure they're getting it right. That's not suggestive of an indictment, nor does it portend that there won't be one.
They don’t usually get to ask for the evidence. They get presented with it. And that usually done only AFTER they have been charged on the “law.” So your speculation seems pretty dubious.
The grand jurors and any potential trial jurors must feel that they are in a lose-lose situation, that half the country is going to think they are traitors no matter what they decide.
Of no significance. The grand jurors are anonymous.

Bluto

Just because you don't want to look for the facts doesn't mean they're not there. Do the work to be smart.
Zzzz. The fact that it’s not out there suffices. If it were, even a lazy lying douche nugget libtard like you would provide some of it. Or at least a source or a cite. But you can’t. And it obvious why.

You talk out of your ass.

Odd0 speaks fluent fart, but can’t grasp why he makes no sense to others.

Zzzz. The fact that it’s not out there suffices. If it were, even a lazy lying douche nugget libtard like you would provide some of it. Or at least a source or a cite. But you can’t. And it obvious why.

You talk out of your ass.

Odd0 speaks fluent fart, but can’t grasp why he makes no sense to others.
Again, only YOU can educate yourself.

Zero point zero...

I know for a fact that you’re impervious to obtaining it or teaching it.

Face it odd0. You are completely exposed as a poseur and a pussy. 👍
Awww, now you are just a triggered maga fuckup praising ignorance.

They don’t usually get to ask for the evidence. They get presented with it.

I didn't say they get to ask for evidence; they can ask a range of legal questions, though, including whether there are lesser, alternative charges. They can also ask for clarification on evidentiary standards or what criteria must be established for something to constitute a criminal act.

And that usually done only AFTER they have been charged on the “law.” So your speculation seems pretty dubious.

Jurors ultimately have the power to indict or dismiss charges. The hear and consider what the prosecutor intends to do with the evidence he thinks he has. It's the jury's job to determine if there is probable cause for a case to be heard.

Of no significance. The grand jurors are anonymous.

Like that matters in this day and age.

Why is it that none of you Dems ever know shit about anything?
All you need to do is go to multiple news feeds,of course you also have to be willing to read things you dont agree with which I suspect is the exact reason you dont make the effort.
I'm not a dem.

It was your claim. Back it up...and please don't use MGTs tweet.

Forum List

Back