Bragg’s GJ cancelled for Wednesday mysteriously

They're now faking photos.
It just another expression of their mental illness. These pathetic sad-sacks will celebrate when the man passes away and they'll still be mocking him and his supporters for years after he passes from the scene. It REALLY IS mental illness. Some psychology/sociology major could use this as a study for a doctorate. They could collect data and explore the effects of media-generated, focused political propaganda against a target. There has never been anything to compare with this.

I didn't say they get to ask for evidence;
Yeah. You did. They don’t usually get to ask for any legal instructions until they get charged. If a witness has finished testifying, they do have a right to ask for additional questions to be put to the witness. Therefore it is possible that they somehow demonstrated a concern that one or more of them may have had.
they can ask a range of legal questions, though, including whether there are lesser, alternative charges.
Once they get charged on the law. Which supposedly hasn’t happened yet.
They can also ask for clarification on evidentiary standards or what criteria must be established for something to constitute a criminal act.

After they are charged in the law. Again, that’s apparently hasn’t happened yet.
Jurors ultimately have the power to indict or dismiss charges.
No kidding.
The hear and consider what the prosecutor intends to do with the evidence he thinks he has. It's the jury's job to determine if there is probable cause for a case to be heard.
We all already know that.
Like that matters in this day and age.
It does matter. The ones who get identified are almost always those who reveal it themselves.

Sure your not....
It never fails with your type. It amazes me that you bother with political boards when you dont bother to research what you think you know.
I don't need to research your claims. Thats your job. I would never make a claim in a political forum that I was not able or willing to back up because when you don't back up your claims then...

You're an alien from Mars pretending to be human to gauge a possible invasion.

It's all out there, you just need to research it on your own.

Good luck!

Another thing to factor in even if he gets a conviction from a deep blue New York jury there is a very good chance it would be overturned on appeal.
I think we'll see him convicted either in NY or in DC. DC would be a slam-dunk regardless of the "crime" they indict him for. That town is 95+ percent Democrat and so political that he'd have no chance at a fair trial. I'd be shocked if the judge allowed a change of venue, also.

The bias would be so strong that if the conviction was too troublesome, it would get to SCOTUS. Their whole focus is on disqualifying him from running OR going through the motions so they can foment outrage if SCOTUS clears him. They want to set the stage for massive protests should he win in '24.

It was listed as a campaign payment under legal fees to hide it.
Yet the Feds didn't try to prosecute it. I seem to recall them investigating and walking away. Do you actually think they'd have given him a break? Bragg is a corrupt POS just like his boss. It wouldn't surprise me if he's being given some kind of Soros-bonus for this.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....

Court Order Traitor's Lawyer To Provide Docs In Shit-A-Lago Case.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal appeals court on Wednesday directed a lawyer for Donald Trump to turn over to prosecutors documents in the investigation into the former president’s retention of classified documents at his Florida estate.

The order was reflected in a brief online notice by a three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. The case is sealed, and none of the parties in the dispute are mentioned by name.

But the details appear to correspond with a closed-door fight before a lower court judge over whether M. Evan Corcoran could be forced to provide documents or give grand jury testimony in the Justice Department special counsel probe into whether Trump mishandled top-secret information at Mar-a-Lago..

What happens at Shit-A-Lago DOES NOT STAY AT SHIT-A-LAGO.

I think we'll see him convicted either in NY or in DC. DC would be a slam-dunk regardless of the "crime" they indict him for. That town is 95+ percent Democrat and so political that he'd have no chance at a fair trial. I'd be shocked if the judge allowed a change of venue, also.

The bias would be so strong that if the conviction was too troublesome, it would get to SCOTUS. Their whole focus is on disqualifying him from running OR going through the motions so they can foment outrage if SCOTUS clears him. They want to set the stage for massive protests should he win in '24.
So no conviction can ever fair unless it takes place in a state that is exactly 50 50 Dem repub...which is no state?

I don't need to research your claims. Thats your job. I would never make a claim in a political forum that I was not able or willing to back up because when you don't back up your claims then...

You're an alien from Mars pretending to be human to gauge a possible invasion.

It's all out there, you just need to research it on your own.

Good luck!

Here's a start for the google impaired.

So no conviction can ever fair unless it takes place in a state that is exactly 50 50 Dem repub...which is no state?

This is Grand Jury, NOT a criminal jury. A Grand Jury cannot convict, a Grand Jury issues the Indictment, the criminal jury then can convict, You did know that right.

Grand Jury To Meet Tomorrow After Trump Indictment Vote Delayed.

That's not really what I meant but I was a good sport and sifted through the first page of search. I saw these.

"Now it's time to arrest Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg for prosecutorial misconduct after hiding hundreds of pages of exculpatory evidence!" she wrote. "Bragg is on the verge of indicting an innocent former President and top Presidential candidate against the opposing ruling party."

That is MTGs tweet of course which makes the accusation but then gives no references or sources for her claim.

Then I found this.

"The last time the Grand Jury met was on Monday, March 20. Coincidentally, that was the same day a witness told them that 600 pages of “exculpatory evidence” were not handed over to them by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg."

"According to FOX News’ legal expert Gregg Jarrett, Costello told the Grand Jury, “Wait a minute. You don’t have the hundreds of pages I handed over to Alvin Bragg over here? You only have six cherry-picked documents?”

I tried to find the above comment on other sources but could only also find it on a site called tiger droppings that made the same claim.

I don't see anywhere where Costello himself has admitted this. I suspect Greg Jarrett is full of shit or the context is hidden...like maybe the GJ didn't have those documents at that moment that Costello was there but have had access to them during the trial.

I will make a deal with you.

If it turns out that Bragg withheld 600 pages of documents AND the documents withheld were legally required for the jury to review and they never had access too them...

I will change my avatar to a Trump pic...not a bad one (like him picking nose or something) but just a regular picture of Trump, for a week. You have my word.

If, however those condition are not met, you will change your avatar to a similar nice picture of Biden for a week.

To be done after the jury decides to indict or not...the decision being irrelevant to our bet of course.

That is how sure I am that this is nonsense.

Do we have a deal?

Yet the Feds didn't try to prosecute it. I seem to recall them investigating and walking away. Do you actually think they'd have given him a break? Bragg is a corrupt POS just like his boss. It wouldn't surprise me if he's being given some kind of Soros-bonus for this.
You mean the Feds under sycophant ag Billie Barr.

This is Grand Jury, NOT a criminal jury. A Grand Jury cannot convict, a Grand Jury issues the Indictment, the criminal jury then can convict, You did know that right.

Grand Jury To Meet Tomorrow After Trump Indictment Vote Delayed.

You are correct of course.

Thanks for letting me know.

Forum List

Back