Brain Chip Implant Victim Speaks Out

So does anyone believe the RFID chip is capable of reading all of your thoughts and reprogramming you for new thoughts, behaviors?

No. We can't do that with a whole building full of equipment. We sure as hell can't do it with an implantable chip.

Non-issue.

Today we can't.....what about next year? You have to have notices how fast technology advances every year! This also was prophesied in the Bible.....I wouldn't be surprised at all if it happens soon.

Not only are we nowhere near that level of technology, we're not even close to understanding our brains enough to even begin really working on the technology.

A Brain Implant Victim Speaks Out - Branded by the Thought Police

I don't know where to put this as I don't believe it can be categorized as a conspiracy theory! The guy has photos of the chip his govt had implanted in his brain without his knowledge. He has the photographs to back up his story and a letter from a medical doctor who confirms his story and also said he ( the surgeon ) declined to partake in the research ( such as this ) of a certain individual he describes as a "strange man".

Draw your own conclusions but from the sound of this research that began back in the 60's? I'd say Kissinger has a bit more in mind for the RFID chip that is supposed to be implanted in every man, woman and child on the planet by 2017. ALOT MORE to be exact.

-Jeri

* Keep in mind truth is stranger than fiction. ( sometimes )
Is there something to his story? I believe it's possible.

Maybe so but the only thing electronic chips are good for is GPS tracking. Other than that they might be like Bar Codes to furnish information to a scanner. There isn't even the remotest imaginary technology, except in Hollywood, that considers electronic chips could be used to control behavior.

Maybe it is just fear of truth instead of mindless lemming syndrome....and it IS being taken seriously but folks don't want the heat that comes with the acknowledgement?

Unbelievers will NEVER accept that the government is doing anything wrong.
I believe you are pasting an opinion on others' that nobody holds. Can you tell me which of the posters in this forum believe the government does nothing wrong?

There is a lot of space between the two extremes of "government does nothing wrong" and "believe every crazy conspiracy that comes down the pipe" and you seem to believe since you're on one extreme others who dispute your wild theories are on the other. We aren't, most are somewhere near the middle.

Five years ago if someone said the IRS was targetting groups, or that the NSA was spying on millions of Americans, they wouldn't be taken seriously, either.
Lol are you fucking serious?

The IRS has been accused of being used to target political opposition as far back as Eisenhower. They also had big scandals under Kennedy and Nixon.

You think NSA spying on Americans is new? Come on, look up what happened with Mark Klein of AT&T a few years back. There has been tons of press about NSA's domestic spying capabilities.

Last edited:

I don't know where to put this as I don't believe it can be categorized as a conspiracy theory! The guy has photos of the chip his govt had implanted in his brain without his knowledge. He has the photographs to back up his story and a letter from a medical doctor who confirms his story and also said he ( the surgeon ) declined to partake in the research ( such as this ) of a certain individual he describes as a "strange man".

Draw your own conclusions but from the sound of this research that began back in the 60's? I'd say Kissinger has a bit more in mind for the RFID chip that is supposed to be implanted in every man, woman and child on the planet by 2017. ALOT MORE to be exact.

-Jeri

Maybe so but the only thing electronic chips are good for is GPS tracking. Other than that they might be like Bar Codes to furnish information to a scanner. There isn't even the remotest imaginary technology, except in Hollywood, that considers electronic chips could be used to control behavior.

There's no GPS tracker small enough to fit on a single "chip" yet. It's still science fiction.

The only possible technology that exists now is the type of RFID chip we put in dogs. It can't locate the dog on GPS, but if the dog is found, it can be scanned.

Unbelievers will NEVER accept that the government is doing anything wrong.
I believe you are pasting an opinion on others' that nobody holds. Can you tell me which of the posters in this forum believe the government does nothing wrong?

There is a lot of space between the two extremes of "government does nothing wrong" and "believe every crazy conspiracy that comes down the pipe" and you seem to believe since you're on one extreme others who dispute your wild theories are on the other. We aren't, most are somewhere near the middle.

Five years ago if someone said the IRS was targetting groups, or that the NSA was spying on millions of Americans, they wouldn't be taken seriously, either.
Lol are you fucking serious?

The IRS has been accused of being used to target political opposition as far back as Eisenhower. They also had big scandals under Kennedy and Nixon.

You think NSA spying on Americans is new? Come on, look up what happened with Mark Klein of AT&T a few years back. There has been tons of press about NSA's domestic spying capabilities.

I'm not naming names...but there are some here that will never admit their government does anything wrong. I have a friend that is this way, and she admits it! I didn't mean to make a blanket statement about ALL unbelievers...but most are this way. Or, they're just arguing for the sake of arguing. I know many will do that too....they may agree what what we say in some things, but would NEVER admit it in public.

Given how effectively the zeitgeist is ALREADY controlled by convention means?

Brain implants seem like a waste of money.

-Jeri

oh brother

There is no part of "Obamacare" that requires people to be "chipped". That rumor is pure fiction.

With all due respect, Doc, the doctors who have attended the Obamacare seminar? Have told others off the record - that it is mandatory - RFID is in the Obamacare bill but like much of the complete lives system details - they have not written a single word of it ON PAPER. That is why you are not seeing it. The mandatory black boxes in every car that can be shut off by govt automatically - are also mandatory by 2014 or -15 - cant' remember.

I've also listened to an interview on radio with a neurosurgeon who reported the exact same thing during seminar he asked to read Obamacare bill and was told what he was looking for - wording identifying chip - it isn't in there in writing - it's worded very craftily.

Add to this the dozens of testimonies from young military men and women who have seen the chip - have been told they will be vaccinating US citizens with this "chip" and if anyone refuses the shot they are to be taken to a FEMA camp. I've watched numerous youtube videos of these military people in tears telling us that something is desperately wrong with our military and what they are up to.

It doesn't necessarily mean that something isn't true because you have not heard about it before. You know?

There certainly isn't any harm having a closer look at what this RFID chip can do. By the way, I did hear last night that there are millions of reports in Europe of people who were implanted with chips that are much smaller than the one in the photo that was removed from this mans head. The size is called - nano - chip and these cannot be removed surgically because they are so small? You can't find them. They were part of the research of their govt on mind control and thought police. Apparently the technology for this is hear and has been hidden. It isn't unusual. The govt was using cellular phone technology many years before the public were. At least several decades. AT LEAST.

The man Nausland who was able to have surgeons remove the two implants from his brain, verify his story and document it? He is the exception. You can see in the photos the chips were larger back in the 60's.

Apparently there were millions of Europeans that have been experimented on also and were implanted with chips that are called nano chip implants in their brain without their permission during medical procedures.. These RFID makers have perfected their craft when doing research on unsuspecting people - these chips are so small they cannot be removed.

I'm still reading about it and find it to be fascinating stuff. - Jeri

There is no part of "Obamacare" that requires people to be "chipped". That rumor is pure fiction.

With all due respect, Doc, the doctors who have attended the Obamacare seminar? Have told others off the record - that it is mandatory - RFID is in the Obamacare bill but like much of the complete lives system details - they have not written a single word of it ON PAPER. That is why you are not seeing it. The mandatory black boxes in every car that can be shut off by govt automatically - are also mandatory by 2014 or -15 - cant' remember. ( that isn't in print yet either )

I've also listened to an interview on radio with a neurosurgeon who reported the exact same thing during seminar he asked to read Obamacare bill and was told what he was looking for - wording identifying chip - it isn't in there in writing - it's worded very craftily. Much of the instruction is on a "verbal only" basis. They obviously do not trust the american people. You know what they say about people who don't trust other people - without reason? They can't be trusted! ( good rule to remember! )

Add to this the dozens of testimonies from young military men and women who have seen the chip - have been told they will be vaccinating US citizens with this "chip" and if anyone refuses the shot ( delivery system for RFID is by injection ) they are to be taken to a FEMA camp. I've watched numerous youtube videos of these military people in tears telling us that something is desperately wrong with our military and what they are up to.

It doesn't necessarily mean that something isn't true because you have not heard about it before. You know? Where there's smoke? There's fire.

There certainly isn't any harm having a closer look at what this RFID chip can do. By the way, I did hear last night that there are millions of reports in Europe of people who were implanted with chips that are much smaller than the one in the photo that was removed from this mans head. The size is called - nano - chip and these cannot be removed surgically because they are so small? You can't find them. They were part of the research of their govt on mind control and thought police. Apparently the technology for this is hear and has been hidden. It isn't unusual. The govt was using cellular phone technology many years before the public were. At least several decades. AT LEAST.

The man Nausland who was able to have surgeons remove the two implants from his brain, verify his story and document it? He is the exception. You can see in the photos the chips were larger back in the 60's.

Apparently there were millions of Europeans that have been experimented on also and were implanted with chips that are called nano chip implants in their brain without their permission during medical procedures.. These RFID makers have perfected their craft when doing research on unsuspecting people - these chips are so small they cannot be removed.

To be clear, Obama wasn't even born when the people behind Alcatal Lucent Technologies ( Solvay family in Belgium - richest elitists in the world today ) were being trained in Solvay Schools of Belgium. Solvay family cartel ( over 2500 Solvays including the head of Bilderberg - Etienne Davignon a Solvay by birth - is head of Bilderberg )

I found it interesting how Solvay thought they would never be found out in their hiding their connection with - Alcatal -Lucent Technologies. They were so brazen about it in fact that if you google Lucent Technologies and Solvay? You will find page after page of these high level employees at Lucent having received their educations at Solvay. Guess its true, no place like hiding in plain sight. Solvay owns schools, banks, cities, countries ( they control Belgium) their wealth is unprecedented and makes Rothschild look like a pauper.

When Forbes prints their Worlds richest list? Solvay family is never on the list. Yet they are richer than any King on earth today. Including the one in Saudi Arabia. Imagine that. It's true. Solvay are the owners of patent on fluoride, Zoloft, Prozac, psychotronic drugs responsible for mass murder shootings in America. Like Monsanto they cannot be successfully sued and continue to get away with anything they want. Start looking into what these people own and what they have hidden from the public - see what you find. - Jeri

-Jeri

There's no GPS tracker small enough to fit on a single "chip" yet. It's still science fiction.

The only possible technology that exists now is the type of RFID chip we put in dogs. It can't locate the dog on GPS, but if the dog is found, it can be scanned.

Yes there is. It is called a nano chip and fits inside the RFID easily. If you click the links inside the link on OP you will see photos of the nano chip ( looks like a dot ) and also learn that the ability to alter behavior, send and receive data via computer to brain - all that technology is already here. It can control your heart rate, give you a heart attack, they are in full control of you once you are chipped. It is right there in the link. Read it.

- Jeri

-Jeri

They better start implanting the chip soon because that's nearly 7 billion chips surgically implanted in less than 5 years.

Will you revise your beliefs when it doesn't come true?

It's not going to be done surgically. They will do it with a shot and the chips will be the size of gain of rice.
Identity Chip

It is about not being able to buy, trade or sell anything when you get them.
Every Government will say it's for your safety and how wonderful it will be for the medical field.
Don't let them do this to you.
Refuse the chip when it starts to happen.

With all due respect, Doc, the doctors who have attended the Obamacare seminar? Have told others off the record - that it is mandatory - RFID is in the Obamacare bill but like much of the complete lives system details - they have not written a single word of it ON PAPER. That is why you are not seeing it.
Which seminar? Which doctor? Surely if it is a big secret they are being implanted to everyone just about every doctor, and heck even medical school students, techs who do or see xrays and ct scans, all these hundreds of thousands of people in on the big secret but have promised not to tell. Right?

I've watched numerous youtube videos of these military people in tears telling us that something is desperately wrong with our military and what they are up to.
So youtube is your primary source for all this insider information?

It doesn't necessarily mean that something isn't true because you have not heard about it before. You know?
Nor does hearing about something make it true.

By the way, I did hear last night that there are millions of reports in Europe of people who were implanted with chips that are much smaller than the one in the photo that was removed from this mans head.
What reports? If there are millions they must be easy to find right?

Yep, science fiction is a popular genre for a reason, it is entertaining.

So the powerful people on the planet, who are somehow going to implant these chips into every person, whatever their nation, were unable to keep this secret from some youtube posters...

When you can explain how the technology works, even in fairly general terms, perhaps people might listen. When you make claims about things that are still science-fiction, you need a little evidence to back it up.

Well, I suppose if you believe this stuff then you don't need any evidence. :tongue: I think most of the rest of us DO, though!

Oh, and I enjoy the use of biblical prophecy to try and bolster these claims. I remember that passage about implanting chips into people! :lol:

-Jeri

They better start implanting the chip soon because that's nearly 7 billion chips surgically implanted in less than 5 years.

Will you revise your beliefs when it doesn't come true?

It's not going to be done surgically. They will do it with a shot and the chips will be the size of gain of rice.
Identity Chip

It is about not being able to buy, trade or sell anything when you get them.
Every Government will say it's for your safety and how wonderful it will be for the medical field.
Don't let them do this to you.
Refuse the chip when it starts to happen.

You are exactly right. The delivery system is by injection. These implants that were implanted into this man by Swedish govt in the 60's? They were larger - from the photo - the nano chip is the size of a dot - that is specifically geared to mind control experiments that have been ongoing for decades, the RFID chip is about the size of a grain of rice. You are right on all points. imo. - Jeri

So the powerful people on the planet, who are somehow going to implant these chips into every person, whatever their nation, were unable to keep this secret from some youtube posters...

When you can explain how the technology works, even in fairly general terms, perhaps people might listen. When you make claims about things that are still science-fiction, you need a little evidence to back it up.

Well, I suppose if you believe this stuff then you don't need any evidence. :tongue: I think most of the rest of us DO, though!

Oh, and I enjoy the use of biblical prophecy to try and bolster these claims. I remember that passage about implanting chips into people! :lol:

Well, you should. Its in the book of Revelation, Montrovant. I agree with you that this technology should be verified, if you click the link and read his testimony including links you'll find tons of research and names of scientists, doctors involved in these projects. I agree with you though that it in order to be thorough it should be fact checked through other sources. Still the fact that this man and others were being experimented on concerning implanted microchips - I'd say his story is evidence they were seeking that technology to read the thoughts of the brain, alter & send new thoughts and alter behavior of individuals for the past 50 years. If you don't think they have this technology by now? Then how would you explain how quickly technology has evolved in past 50 years in other areas? Does that make sense?

Try to look for motive. What is the motive? Is it any different from Monsantos? Monsanto owning monopoly on food gives them control of the worlds population. Chipping every human on earth gives them complete control of the worlds population on a whole different dimension. imo.

- Jeri

Last edited:
With all due respect, Doc, the doctors who have attended the Obamacare seminar? Have told others off the record - that it is mandatory - RFID is in the Obamacare bill but like much of the complete lives system details - they have not written a single word of it ON PAPER. That is why you are not seeing it.
Which seminar? Which doctor? Surely if it is a big secret they are being implanted to everyone just about every doctor, and heck even medical school students, techs who do or see xrays and ct scans, all these hundreds of thousands of people in on the big secret but have promised not to tell. Right?

I've watched numerous youtube videos of these military people in tears telling us that something is desperately wrong with our military and what they are up to.
So youtube is your primary source for all this insider information?

Nor does hearing about something make it true.

By the way, I did hear last night that there are millions of reports in Europe of people who were implanted with chips that are much smaller than the one in the photo that was removed from this mans head.
What reports? If there are millions they must be easy to find right?

Yep, science fiction is a popular genre for a reason, it is entertaining.

Inside the link of the OP, you'll find other links, click on the victims testimonies. There must be a hundred individual stories there with people giving their emails to be contacted. They say there are millions of Europeans that this has happened to. That is what they claim. Did all of the people who sent in their own horror stories of chip implants /thought patterns being disrupted - without their permission make it up? Read the entire thing. You decide. I say where there is smoke there is fire. Something is up. It is very sci - fi no doubt but I think it is worth a closer look. - Jeri

Well, you should. Its in the book of Revelation, Montrovant. I agree with you that this technology should be verified, if you click the link and read his testimony including links you'll find tons of research and names of scientists, doctors involved in these projects. I agree with you though that it in order to be thorough it should be fact checked through other sources. Still the fact that this man and others were being experimented on concerning implanted microchips - I'd say his story is evidence they were seeking that technology to read the thoughts of the brain, alter & send new thoughts and alter behavior of individuals for the past 50 years. If you don't think they have this technology by now? Then how would you explain how quickly technology has evolved in past 50 years in other areas? Does that make sense?

Try to look for motive. What is the motive? Is it any different from Monsantos? Monsanto owning monopoly on food gives them control of the worlds population. Chipping every human on earth gives them complete control of the worlds population on a whole different dimension. imo.

- Jeri

Unless the technology in other areas you are talking about is what would be used to build these chips and/or to understand how the brain functions and how one could go about inserting thoughts into it, the rate of change of other technologies is irrelevant.

Which part of revelations discusses implanted nano chips? :confused:

After the fiasco of you ignoring all evidence to the contrary with Delta airlines and the supposed ban on Christian and Jewish passengers and items, you'll forgive me if I take what you claim with a grain of salt.....the size of a mountain. :tongue:

It doesn't help that your link in the OP appears to be filled with little, if any, explanation of how any of the supposed technology works, and instead has 50 year old quotes about the possibilities of two way radio communications with a human brain.

This thread, and quite a bit of your postings, sounds like just another conspiracy theory based on speculation and imagination.

Forum List

Back