Brain Chip Implant Victim Speaks Out

A Brain Implant Victim Speaks Out - Branded by the Thought Police

I don't know where to put this as I don't believe it can be categorized as a conspiracy theory! The guy has photos of the chip his govt had implanted in his brain without his knowledge. He has the photographs to back up his story and a letter from a medical doctor who confirms his story and also said he ( the surgeon ) declined to partake in the research ( such as this ) of a certain individual he describes as a "strange man".

Draw your own conclusions but from the sound of this research that began back in the 60's? I'd say Kissinger has a bit more in mind for the RFID chip that is supposed to be implanted in every man, woman and child on the planet by 2017. ALOT MORE to be exact.

-Jeri

* Keep in mind truth is stranger than fiction. ( sometimes )
Is there something to his story? I believe it's possible.

They better start implanting the chip soon because that's nearly 7 billion chips surgically implanted in less than 5 years.

Will you revise your beliefs when it doesn't come true?

It's not going to be done surgically. They will do it with a shot and the chips will be the size of gain of rice.
Identity Chip

It is about not being able to buy, trade or sell anything when you get them.
Every Government will say it's for your safety and how wonderful it will be for the medical field.
Don't let them do this to you.
Refuse the chip when it starts to happen.

Strangely, your link doesn't appear to say anything about a chip being implanted in people via a shot. That might be, in part, because a grain of rice wouldn't fit through your average needle. :tongue:

Also, who is 'they' that will be doing this? Are 'they' in charge of all the nations of the world?

With all due respect, Doc, the doctors who have attended the Obamacare seminar? Have told others off the record - that it is mandatory - RFID is in the Obamacare bill but like much of the complete lives system details - they have not written a single word of it ON PAPER. That is why you are not seeing it.
Which seminar? Which doctor? Surely if it is a big secret they are being implanted to everyone just about every doctor, and heck even medical school students, techs who do or see xrays and ct scans, all these hundreds of thousands of people in on the big secret but have promised not to tell. Right?

So youtube is your primary source for all this insider information?

Nor does hearing about something make it true.

What reports? If there are millions they must be easy to find right?

I'm still reading about it and find it to be fascinating stuff. - Jeri
Yep, science fiction is a popular genre for a reason, it is entertaining.

Inside the link of the OP, you'll find other links, click on the victims testimonies. There must be a hundred individual stories there with people giving their emails to be contacted. They say there are millions of Europeans that this has happened to. That is what they claim. Did all of the people who sent in their own horror stories of chip implants /thought patterns being disrupted - without their permission make it up? Read the entire thing. You decide. I say where there is smoke there is fire. Something is up. It is very sci - fi no doubt but I think it is worth a closer look. - Jeri

I'm pretty certain one can easily find hundreds of testimonies of people claiming to be victims of alien abduction. I wouldn't be surprised if they claimed that millions of people have been abducted. Should I believe them as well, without any real evidence?

Take a closer look, sure. But don't pass these things off as true unless you have more than a few people making fairly wild claims. ;)

So does anyone believe the RFID chip is capable of reading all of your thoughts and reprogramming you for new thoughts, behaviors?

No. We can't do that with a whole building full of equipment. We sure as hell can't do it with an implantable chip.

Non-issue.

Today we can't.....what about next year? You have to have notices how fast technology advances every year! This also was prophesied in the Bible.....I wouldn't be surprised at all if it happens soon.
It's not going to happen next year, either. Really.

This is absolutely a non-issue.

Maybe so but the only thing electronic chips are good for is GPS tracking. Other than that they might be like Bar Codes to furnish information to a scanner. There isn't even the remotest imaginary technology, except in Hollywood, that considers electronic chips could be used to control behavior.

There's no GPS tracker small enough to fit on a single "chip" yet. It's still science fiction.

The only possible technology that exists now is the type of RFID chip we put in dogs. It can't locate the dog on GPS, but if the dog is found, it can be scanned.

Yes there is. It is called a nano chip and fits inside the RFID easily. If you click the links inside the link on OP you will see photos of the nano chip ( looks like a dot ) and also learn that the ability to alter behavior, send and receive data via computer to brain - all that technology is already here. It can control your heart rate, give you a heart attack, they are in full control of you once you are chipped. It is right there in the link. Read it.

- Jeri

Your link is nonsense. It's conspiracy science fiction. Do you believe everything you read?

Do you believe David Icke when he says the world is controlled by ancient shape-shifting alien reptiles? I'm curious as to where you draw the line when it comes to bullshit.

Inside the link of the OP, you'll find other links, click on the victims testimonies. There must be a hundred individual stories there with people giving their emails to be contacted. They say there are millions of Europeans that this has happened to.
I looked at the web page, to me that appears to be the rantings of mentally unstable individual with claims of vast nefarious conspiracies and scientifically/technologically implausible claims. Nothing new.

That is what they claim. Did all of the people who sent in their own horror stories of chip implants /thought patterns being disrupted - without their permission make it up?
Some probably make it up, some suffer psychological issues that manifest in irrational paranoia, who knows?

There are many people in the Flat Earth Society, they are equally adept at trotting out scientists to support their claims.

With all due respect, Doc, the doctors who have attended the Obamacare seminar? Have told others off the record - that it is mandatory - RFID is in the Obamacare bill but like much of the complete lives system details - they have not written a single word of it ON PAPER.

If it's not ON PAPER, it's not in the bill.

Simple, huh?

Add to this the dozens of testimonies from young military men and women who have seen the chip - have been told they will be vaccinating US citizens with this "chip" and if anyone refuses the shot ( delivery system for RFID is by injection ) they are to be taken to a FEMA camp.
Can you provide a link to these dozens of testimonies?

And what exactly is a FEMA camp?

There is no part of "Obamacare" that requires people to be "chipped". That rumor is pure fiction.

With all due respect, Doc, the doctors who have attended the Obamacare seminar? Have told others off the record - that it is mandatory - RFID is in the Obamacare bill but like much of the complete lives system details - they have not written a single word of it ON PAPER. That is why you are not seeing it. The mandatory black boxes in every car that can be shut off by govt automatically - are also mandatory by 2014 or -15 - cant' remember. ( that isn't in print yet either )

I've also listened to an interview on radio with a neurosurgeon who reported the exact same thing during seminar he asked to read Obamacare bill and was told what he was looking for - wording identifying chip - it isn't in there in writing - it's worded very craftily. Much of the instruction is on a "verbal only" basis. They obviously do not trust the american people. You know what they say about people who don't trust other people - without reason? They can't be trusted! ( good rule to remember! )

Add to this the dozens of testimonies from young military men and women who have seen the chip - have been told they will be vaccinating US citizens with this "chip" and if anyone refuses the shot ( delivery system for RFID is by injection ) they are to be taken to a FEMA camp. I've watched numerous youtube videos of these military people in tears telling us that something is desperately wrong with our military and what they are up to.

It doesn't necessarily mean that something isn't true because you have not heard about it before. You know? Where there's smoke? There's fire.

There certainly isn't any harm having a closer look at what this RFID chip can do. By the way, I did hear last night that there are millions of reports in Europe of people who were implanted with chips that are much smaller than the one in the photo that was removed from this mans head. The size is called - nano - chip and these cannot be removed surgically because they are so small? You can't find them. They were part of the research of their govt on mind control and thought police. Apparently the technology for this is hear and has been hidden. It isn't unusual. The govt was using cellular phone technology many years before the public were. At least several decades. AT LEAST.

The man Nausland who was able to have surgeons remove the two implants from his brain, verify his story and document it? He is the exception. You can see in the photos the chips were larger back in the 60's.

Apparently there were millions of Europeans that have been experimented on also and were implanted with chips that are called nano chip implants in their brain without their permission during medical procedures.. These RFID makers have perfected their craft when doing research on unsuspecting people - these chips are so small they cannot be removed.

Christ on a crutch.

Do you know how small an injection syringe is? The nanochips would have to be smaller than grains of sand and be programmed with data storage capabilities as well as being able to run full programs on human bodies from a remote wireless source.

I think their efficiency might be impeded by all the bullshit you're full of.

They better start implanting the chip soon because that's nearly 7 billion chips surgically implanted in less than 5 years.

Will you revise your beliefs when it doesn't come true?

It's not going to be done surgically. They will do it with a shot and the chips will be the size of gain of rice.
Identity Chip

It is about not being able to buy, trade or sell anything when you get them.
Every Government will say it's for your safety and how wonderful it will be for the medical field.
Don't let them do this to you.
Refuse the chip when it starts to happen.

Strangely, your link doesn't appear to say anything about a chip being implanted in people via a shot. That might be, in part, because a grain of rice wouldn't fit through your average needle. :tongue:

Also, who is 'they' that will be doing this? Are 'they' in charge of all the nations of the world?

You are thinking in terms of an ordinary needle.
It seems that you don't have any pets that have been micro chipped.
And yes it is by a shot.
HomeAgain® - Microchipping Video

This will happen in the not too far off future, when something happens where we will have a one world government with a one world leader.
First the majority of governments needs to fail, be it monetary or something else like several huge natural disasters or combination of several things.
It looks like a possibility of being a monetary problem where a huge majority of governments will not be able to fulfill their debt obligations and then we will have a one world leader, then there will be something similar like we are doing right now with our pets of micro chipping of everyone and a one world monetary system. You will not be able to buy, sell or trade without that mark in your forehead or your right hand.
We are just saying that you should refuse the mark when it does happen. Be it 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 years in the future.

No. We can't do that with a whole building full of equipment. We sure as hell can't do it with an implantable chip.

Non-issue.

Today we can't.....what about next year? You have to have notices how fast technology advances every year! This also was prophesied in the Bible.....I wouldn't be surprised at all if it happens soon.

Not only are we nowhere near that level of technology, we're not even close to understanding our brains enough to even begin really working on the technology.

Actually, I should have been more clear....I wasn't talking about the kind that can control your mind. But you can't deny there couldn't be a chip for everyone that is used for everything they purchase, it could have your medical history in it, tell someone if you've ever been in trouble with the law, or any number of other things. That is not so far fetched any more. And It would be the same warning.....DO NOT LET THEM DO IT!

Actually, I should have been more clear....I wasn't talking about the kind that can control your mind. But you can't deny there couldn't be a chip for everyone that is used for everything they purchase, it could have your medical history in it, tell someone if you've ever been in trouble with the law, or any number of other things. That is not so far fetched any more. And It would be the same warning.....DO NOT LET THEM DO IT!

DON'T WORRY THEY WON'T!

Why should they spend a bazillion on implants when all they have to do is check your discount club records at the grocery store, or have the NSA read your online purchase record, and your court hearings are part of the public record already.

DON'T WORRY THEY WON'T!

Why should they spend a bazillion on implants when all they have to do is check your discount club records at the grocery store, or have the NSA read your online purchase record, and your court hearings are part of the public record already.

C'mon Grandma!
There's that big satellite in the sky that will track our every move!
I think it's called Google Earth or something like that... :eusa_angel:

With all due respect, Doc, the doctors who have attended the Obamacare seminar? Have told others off the record - that it is mandatory - RFID is in the Obamacare bill but like much of the complete lives system details - they have not written a single word of it ON PAPER.

Simple, huh?

Yes. It is. I'm told that by more than one doctor ( who shall remain anonymous ) who attended these seminars. MORE THAN ONE! The black boxes - mandatory for all cars on road come 2014? Come 2015 most of you won't be driving anymore. That is all I can share about that one - you'd be shocked at what is inside Complete Lives Systems and yes, RFID is mandatory - you will take that chip implant -or be taken to FEMA Camp until you do..... it is tied to Obamacare and NSA - ATT who has contract with NSA is actually Lucent Technologies - the creator and patent hold of the RFID chip - it's one big happy family. Did Obama come up with all of this? Absolutely not. Obamacare is not Obama's at all. It is being set up by the NGO's who have stripped USA of its sovereignty ( UN AGENDA ) - expect big push towards energy cap and trade and global warming will be the top issue to nail that one down. These agendas were all in place when Bush was in office. It is just being rolled out under Obama admin. It isn't something Obama came up with at all. - Jeri

DON'T WORRY THEY WON'T!

Because it isn't costing them a bazillion - delivery system is injection, the cost of the chip - minimal - the NSA will download everything into that chip for you - they already have your information ( for decades now ) and when the dollar crashes and we go cashless you will either take the chip or not be in the system - which means you cannot buy, sell or trade anything. Now with the rfid chip implant you will indeed be programmed to do exactly what the state wishes for you to do. Whatever your designated job, duties are...

The govt can also claim anyone who won't take chip must be identified as a terrorist. Because who other than a terrorist would not want to be tracked, to have their thoughts read ( they have been able to do that with rfid for past 4 decades I'm told ) implant new thoughts, change behavior patterns, imagine the possibilities - no more terrorists because they will all be about as effective as a lobotomy recipient. Getting the picture yet?

They will tell grandmas forget that discount card! Just wave your hand in front of scanner and we'll give you that discount automatically! Everything consolidated into one neat package called the RFID chip! Taking it will guarantee one thing. You will bow down and serve the anti christ and you will have lost your opportunity to go to heaven forever. Once saved always saved is a lie from hell. Your only as good as your last day - those that endure until the end - the same shall be saved. That is what my bible tells me and I believe every word of it. I won't be taking the RFID chip. E V E R. - Jeri

Before I forget they already have a name for future banking transactions with RFID chip - it is called CLOUD - Lucent Technologies is behind that as well. You will be hearing that term more and more in the future as they near towards the time of Global NWO takeover.

There is no part of "Obamacare" that requires people to be "chipped". That rumor is pure fiction.

With all due respect, Doc, the doctors who have attended the Obamacare seminar? Have told others off the record - that it is mandatory - RFID is in the Obamacare bill but like much of the complete lives system details - they have not written a single word of it ON PAPER. That is why you are not seeing it. The mandatory black boxes in every car that can be shut off by govt automatically - are also mandatory by 2014 or -15 - cant' remember. ( that isn't in print yet either )

I've also listened to an interview on radio with a neurosurgeon who reported the exact same thing during seminar he asked to read Obamacare bill and was told what he was looking for - wording identifying chip - it isn't in there in writing - it's worded very craftily. Much of the instruction is on a "verbal only" basis. They obviously do not trust the american people. You know what they say about people who don't trust other people - without reason? They can't be trusted! ( good rule to remember! )

Add to this the dozens of testimonies from young military men and women who have seen the chip - have been told they will be vaccinating US citizens with this "chip" and if anyone refuses the shot ( delivery system for RFID is by injection ) they are to be taken to a FEMA camp. I've watched numerous youtube videos of these military people in tears telling us that something is desperately wrong with our military and what they are up to.

It doesn't necessarily mean that something isn't true because you have not heard about it before. You know? Where there's smoke? There's fire.

There certainly isn't any harm having a closer look at what this RFID chip can do. By the way, I did hear last night that there are millions of reports in Europe of people who were implanted with chips that are much smaller than the one in the photo that was removed from this mans head. The size is called - nano - chip and these cannot be removed surgically because they are so small? You can't find them. They were part of the research of their govt on mind control and thought police. Apparently the technology for this is hear and has been hidden. It isn't unusual. The govt was using cellular phone technology many years before the public were. At least several decades. AT LEAST.

The man Nausland who was able to have surgeons remove the two implants from his brain, verify his story and document it? He is the exception. You can see in the photos the chips were larger back in the 60's.

Apparently there were millions of Europeans that have been experimented on also and were implanted with chips that are called nano chip implants in their brain without their permission during medical procedures.. These RFID makers have perfected their craft when doing research on unsuspecting people - these chips are so small they cannot be removed.

Christ on a crutch.

Do you know how small an injection syringe is? The nanochips would have to be smaller than grains of sand and be programmed with data storage capabilities as well as being able to run full programs on human bodies from a remote wireless source.

I think their efficiency might be impeded by all the bullshit you're full of.

Your mistaken. The delivery system is by injection - the nano chip research was 40 years ago for reading thoughts - delivering messages to the mind - mind control experiments - that is over with, they have it now - the RFID chip is about the size of a grain of rice and it is injected - yes - hundreds of people have already been implanted with chips for high level jobs - clearance - they opted to take it already. It is already out there - it just isn't mandatory. Well, actually it is and it isn't - you see in texas there are schools beginning to roll out the mandatory RFID chip cards they where around their neck. You are not allowed on school property unless that RFID card is on you. The chip is in the card. Eventually they will claim students lose the cards to easily, they swap them out with other students, whatever excuse and will move ahead with the requirement all students be chipped. This is one of the reasons the govt is trying to stop homeschooling in America. The goal is complete control of the worlds population - everyone accounted for - with Lucent Technologies having all your information. Google Global Satanists and Lucent Technologies and see where that search leads. - Jeri

Simple, huh?

Yes. It is. I'm told that by more than one doctor ( who shall remain anonymous ) who attended these seminars. MORE THAN ONE! The black boxes - mandatory for all cars on road come 2014? Come 2015 most of you won't be driving anymore. That is all I can share about that one - you'd be shocked at what is inside Complete Lives Systems and yes, RFID is mandatory - you will take that chip implant -or be taken to FEMA Camp until you do..... it is tied to Obamacare and NSA - ATT who has contract with NSA is actually Lucent Technologies - the creator and patent hold of the RFID chip - it's one big happy family. Did Obama come up with all of this? Absolutely not. Obamacare is not Obama's at all. It is being set up by the NGO's who have stripped USA of its sovereignty ( UN AGENDA ) - expect big push towards energy cap and trade and global warming will be the top issue to nail that one down. These agendas were all in place when Bush was in office. It is just being rolled out under Obama admin. It isn't something Obama came up with at all. - Jeri
blackhelocopy.jpg

chemtrailscopy.jpg

I don't visit conspiracy websites, Dave, but you go ahead and help yourself there. As if you weren't crazy enough already!

-Jeri

Forum List

Back