Brain Chip Implant Victim Speaks Out

With all due respect, Doc, the doctors who have attended the Obamacare seminar? Have told others off the record - that it is mandatory - RFID is in the Obamacare bill but like much of the complete lives system details - they have not written a single word of it ON PAPER. That is why you are not seeing it. The mandatory black boxes in every car that can be shut off by govt automatically - are also mandatory by 2014 or -15 - cant' remember. ( that isn't in print yet either )

I've also listened to an interview on radio with a neurosurgeon who reported the exact same thing during seminar he asked to read Obamacare bill and was told what he was looking for - wording identifying chip - it isn't in there in writing - it's worded very craftily. Much of the instruction is on a "verbal only" basis. They obviously do not trust the american people. You know what they say about people who don't trust other people - without reason? They can't be trusted! ( good rule to remember! )

Add to this the dozens of testimonies from young military men and women who have seen the chip - have been told they will be vaccinating US citizens with this "chip" and if anyone refuses the shot ( delivery system for RFID is by injection ) they are to be taken to a FEMA camp. I've watched numerous youtube videos of these military people in tears telling us that something is desperately wrong with our military and what they are up to.

It doesn't necessarily mean that something isn't true because you have not heard about it before. You know? Where there's smoke? There's fire.

There certainly isn't any harm having a closer look at what this RFID chip can do. By the way, I did hear last night that there are millions of reports in Europe of people who were implanted with chips that are much smaller than the one in the photo that was removed from this mans head. The size is called - nano - chip and these cannot be removed surgically because they are so small? You can't find them. They were part of the research of their govt on mind control and thought police. Apparently the technology for this is hear and has been hidden. It isn't unusual. The govt was using cellular phone technology many years before the public were. At least several decades. AT LEAST.

The man Nausland who was able to have surgeons remove the two implants from his brain, verify his story and document it? He is the exception. You can see in the photos the chips were larger back in the 60's.

Apparently there were millions of Europeans that have been experimented on also and were implanted with chips that are called nano chip implants in their brain without their permission during medical procedures.. These RFID makers have perfected their craft when doing research on unsuspecting people - these chips are so small they cannot be removed.

I'm still reading about it and find it to be fascinating stuff. - Jeri

Christ on a crutch.

Do you know how small an injection syringe is? The nanochips would have to be smaller than grains of sand and be programmed with data storage capabilities as well as being able to run full programs on human bodies from a remote wireless source.

I think their efficiency might be impeded by all the bullshit you're full of.

Your mistaken. The delivery system is by injection - the nano chip research was 40 years ago for reading thoughts - delivering messages to the mind - mind control experiments - that is over with, they have it now - the RFID chip is about the size of a grain of rice and it is injected - yes - hundreds of people have already been implanted with chips for high level jobs - clearance - they opted to take it already. It is already out there - it just isn't mandatory. Well, actually it is and it isn't - you see in texas there are schools beginning to roll out the mandatory RFID chip cards they where around their neck. You are not allowed on school property unless that RFID card is on you. The chip is in the card. Eventually they will claim students lose the cards to easily, they swap them out with other students, whatever excuse and will move ahead with the requirement all students be chipped. This is one of the reasons the govt is trying to stop homeschooling in America. The goal is complete control of the worlds population - everyone accounted for - with Lucent Technologies having all your information. Google Global Satanists and Lucent Technologies and see where that search leads. - Jeri

So for 40 years THEY have been able to read and direct a person's thoughts?

You are really going to go with wearing a security card leads to mandatory implantation of schoolchildren? And you think parents are going to be just completely blase about it?

Homeschooling is still going strong, so the government seems pretty incompetent if getting rid of it is their goal. An incompetent government doesn't seem likely to implement mandatory mind-control chip implanting any time soon. :tongue:

And of course, somehow this is going to be done the world over!

But I thought you didn't go to conspiracy websites? I feel confident that searching for global satanists will take me to some conspiracy sites. :lol:

SWAT team storms Louisiana bank, kills gunman who fatally shot hostage - U.S. News
The hostages were previously identified as one woman and one man, Reuters reported.

Paxton added that Ahmed was a paranoid schizophrenic and that he had made a number of demands, including removing a device from his head so he could stop hearing voices.
He added that investigators were convinced that the situation was not a bank robbery attempt but a planned attack.

All mentally ill individuals from this thread please check in so we know this wasn't you.

There are actually thousands of people who claim they've been chipped during surgery, etc and didn't know until afterwards. All over Europe. Make fun of who you will. Ridicule is a sign that you've hit on something others don't want taken seriously. The jury is still out. We'll see. The truth always has a way of coming out you know.

So long as the govt has no intention of chipping humans for identification purposes, etc, I see no problem. Do you? If not, why did you dig this old thread up, Steady? Something else on your mind?

-Jeri

There are actually thousands of people who claim they've been chipped during surgery, etc and didn't know until afterwards.
And thousands of people with mental illness that manifests itself in irrational paranoia.

If not, why did you dig this old thread up, Steady? Something else on your mind?
Saw in the news that one of the schizos with the brain chip paranoia cost some lives, was making sure it wasn't one of the ones from this thread.

There are actually thousands of people who claim they've been chipped during surgery, etc and didn't know until afterwards. All over Europe. Make fun of who you will. Ridicule is a sign that you've hit on something others don't want taken seriously. The jury is still out. We'll see. The truth always has a way of coming out you know.

So long as the govt has no intention of chipping humans for identification purposes, etc, I see no problem. Do you? If not, why did you dig this old thread up, Steady? Something else on your mind?

-Jeri

There are thousands of people who claim all kinds of things. What gives this particular claim weight?

Forum List

Back