Brave ISIS Jihadi cries like little bitch.

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho

No surprise Leftists love them so much, with the current effort to push femininity in men. Here is a "pre-op" crying old woman for LGBT to champion.

Too funny.

I haven't cried like that since I dropped two bottles of The Glenlivet in the garage.

Have you read Kirsten Powers' latest?

"How I Fleeced the Sheeple and ROTFLMAOed All the Way to the Bank"

Too funny.

I haven't cried like that since I dropped two bottles of The Glenlivet in the garage.

Awww, a member of the PC Police, I assume.

I hope I didn't "offend" you, and I hope I wasn't "micro-aggressive".

Do you need a "safe place" for a moment?

Too funny.

Aren't you afraid of speaking?

Too funny.

Why, are you preparing to be "offended"?

What a pansy! I am not sure what gays have to do with this man crying but whatever. Hells bells, watching one episode of COPS and you will see these large burly badasses crying like bawl babies after they get caught. lol

Too funny.

Remember Van Jones?

Too funny.

Remember Van Jones?
So you're one of those who like to play 20 Questions games, okay.

Yep, sure do.

What a pansy! I am not sure what gays have to do with this man crying but whatever. Hells bells, watching one episode of COPS and you will see these large burly badasses crying like bawl babies after they get caught. lol
You don't see the resemblance? Can't tell if this is a guy or a girl the way he's weeping. This is exactly what the Fag Militia champions.

You don't see the resemblance? Can't tell if this is a guy or a girl the way he's weeping. This is exactly what the Fag Militia champions.
Well, no burqua, so I'll go with male.

Or perhaps a male who "identifies" as a female, who the hell knows at this point.

No wonder he was crying. It was the Kurds who captured him. They don't fuck around. They'll probably have one of their female soldiers interrogate him to further humiliate him.

I see a raging pussy about to get his comeuppance.

I see a raging pussy about to get his comeuppance.

I see the Left's next "victim".

It's the difference between toughness and strength. Toughness is just weakness with a hard exterior shell. Crack the shell and that's the end of the fight.

I think you are stretching here quite a bit with the gay angle and this ISIS turd. lol

Hell, I am just happy that monster is caught. His whiny tears and moans are like music to my ears. lol

I think you are stretching here quite a bit with the gay angle and this ISIS turd. lol

Hell, I am just happy that monster is caught. His whiny tears and moans are like music to my ears. lol

You'll be happy to know I'm not even remotely serious. The only ones that should make you nervous are the true believers. They kinda scare me too.

You'll be happy to know I'm not even remotely serious. The only ones that should make you nervous are the true believers. They kinda scare me too.

:lol:

I thought so but I wasn't sure. I was thinking there is no way he can be serious. lol

Remember Van Jones?
So you're one of those who like to play 20 Questions games, okay.

Yep, sure do.

Van Jones was purged from his appointment because he held Politically Incorrect beliefs........the Dixie Chicks were punished for expressing their prescient, but politically incorrect, dismay over the Smirking War Criminal in Chief....

Does Kirsten cover those examples in her book?

Forum List

Back