Brave ISIS Jihadi cries like little bitch.

Awww, a member of the PC Police, I assume.

I hope I didn't "offend" you, and I hope I wasn't "micro-aggressive".

Do you need a "safe place" for a moment?

Aren't you afraid of speaking?
Why, are you preparing to be "offended"?

Remember Van Jones?
So you're one of those who like to play 20 Questions games, okay.

Yep, sure do.

Van Jones was purged from his appointment because he held Politically Incorrect beliefs........the Dixie Chicks were punished for expressing their prescient, but politically incorrect, dismay over the Smirking War Criminal in Chief....

Does Kirsten cover those examples in her book?
The Dixie Chicks? How many years ago was that? And Van Jones is EXTREMELY politically correct.

Feeble deflection noted, always nice to see.

Remember Van Jones?

Yep, sure do.

Van Jones was purged from his appointment because he held Politically Incorrect beliefs........the Dixie Chicks were punished for expressing their prescient, but politically incorrect, dismay over the Smirking War Criminal in Chief....

The Dixie Chicks? How many years ago was that? And Van Jones is EXTREMELY politically correct.

At least the Dixie Chicks get high marks for opposing all warmonger presidents, not just Democrats.

Remember Van Jones?

Yep, sure do.

Oh...I see....it's a function of time......but you artlessly evaded the matter of the uproar over Van Jones....

But that's to be expected...

Remember Van Jones?

Yep, sure do.

At least the Dixie Chicks get high marks for opposing all warmonger presidents, not just Democrats.

But they get blacklisted for calling out the War Criminal....

PC is what you make it....

What a pansy! I am not sure what gays have to do with this man crying but whatever. Hells bells, watching one episode of COPS and you will see these large burly badasses crying like bawl babies after they get caught. lol
And the women whine like two year olds that need a nap.

What a pansy! I am not sure what gays have to do with this man crying but whatever. Hells bells, watching one episode of COPS and you will see these large burly badasses crying like bawl babies after they get caught. lol

I know right. lol

Hi, BG! Hope you had a great turkey day!

I know right. lol

Hi, BG! Hope you had a great turkey day!
I did thanks! Hope you did as well. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Remember Van Jones?

Yep, sure do.

Blacklisted? Their music sucked and they faded into obscurity.

Blacklisted....
thinking-026.gif

Yep, sure do.

Blacklisted....
thinking-026.gif
CNN.com - Dixie Chicks pulled from air after bashing Bush - Mar. 14, 2003

There sure are some whining bitches around here......but it ain't the Dixie Chicks....

No surprise Leftists love them so much, with the current effort to push femininity in men. Here is a "pre-op" crying old woman for LGBT to champion.

According to an English speaking narrator in another video, the prisoner was captured by the Kurds and was tazered in the left thigh. I know it hurts, but not this long after.

No surprise Leftists love them so much, with the current effort to push femininity in men. Here is a "pre-op" crying old woman for LGBT to champion.

According to an English speaking narrator in another video, the prisoner was captured by the Kurds and was tazered in the left thigh. I know it hurts, but not this long after.

I've watched many episodes of cops where they deployed the taser. Nobody cried. Back when I was a cop, we carried OC and yeah, people cried....understandable when a chemical is making them do it. This guy is just a pussy, tough when it comes to beheading children or shooting old people, but not tough at all when the tables are turned..

Blacklisted....
thinking-026.gif
CNN.com - Dixie Chicks pulled from air after bashing Bush - Mar. 14, 2003

There sure are some whining bitches around here......but it ain't the Dixie Chicks....

I remember when they did that. They were rabid, foaming at the mouth lunatics. If their music was any good, they would have survived just fine, but it appears that political foray is the only real talent they ever had.

Remember Van Jones?

Yep, sure do.

Oh...I see....it's a function of time......but you artlessly evaded the matter of the uproar over Van Jones....

But that's to be expected...
No, it's actually a function of sheer volume.

You can deflect and pretend the Left doesn't leverage PC at every opportunity by pointing out decades-old examples and an example of one guy, sure. Since examples of right wingers leveraging PC are so few and far between, anecdotal evidence is all you have.

Here's the good news: For all your focus on her, Kirsten Powers is just the beginning. There are plenty of honest liberals who are now admitting that the PC Police have taken it too far. Here are several examples, and we'll start off with President Obama. You're welcome.

Recent from Obama interview: President Obama praised student activists, but also said he disagrees with what Stephanopoulos described as “militant political correctness” on campus, whereby some activists seek to shut down opposing viewpoints. “Being a good citizen, being an activist, involves hearing the other side and making sure that you are engaging in a dialogue because that’s also how change happens,” said President Obama.

And:

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
I never really heard of Kirsten Powers, but seeing how much the Left detests her, she must be an exceptional gal. I might get her book.

Forum List

Back