Bravo Norwegian Cruise! Joan Rivers Deserves More of This

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Norwegian Cruise dropped this miserable SOB. I personally think anything that has ever had association with her should drop her!

First of all her show is obnoxious! It is all about ripping people's close and looks. Great message to American kids. If you don't wear the best clothes you should be made fun of. If you look over-weight then shun you. Miserable SOB!

But then what she said was so cruel it should make her an outcast. Is this what we want to teach our kids? Be heartless and cruel to one another?

Norwegian Cruise drops Joan Rivers after kidnapping joke | Page Six
She said on “Today,” when she was asked what it’s like living with her daughter, Melissa: “I’m still in the same stupid little room. Those women in the basement in Cleveland had more space.”

Reps for two of the women, Amanda Berry and Gina DeJesus, demanded an apology, but Rivers refused, saying, “I’m a comedienne . . . There is nothing to apologize for. I made a joke. That’s what I do.”

She later reportedly said, “One of them has a book deal. Neither are in a psych ward. They’re OK . . . I bet you within three years, one of them will be on ‘Dancing With the Stars.’ ”

Rivers told us of the Cleveland comment that if she should apologize to anyone, it would be to Melissa, with whom she stars in a WE tv reality series, “for insulting the size of her guest room.”

Forum List

Back